Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask SK Anything - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask SK Anything - Page 4 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask SK Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 3:33 pm

Jack Ripley wrote:
Were you sad when you came up with your first name?
If your talking abou suicide kid then I still dont knle what me pick that name.  It might of been cause kf Sabu the whole Homicidal Suicidal thing tbh
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 3:36 pm

What is your dream pic base?

If you were ever to retire Chris Elite (Permanently or temporarily) what kind of character would you use instead?

What is your favorite type of match to read and/or promo for? (Devils pit, Hardcore, Tag Team, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2017, 3:45 pm

Victor Maero wrote:
What is your dream pic base?

If you were ever to retire Chris Elite (Permanently or temporarily) what kind of character would you use instead?

What is your favorite type of match to read and/or promo for? (Devils pit, Hardcore, Tag Team, etc.)
Aj Styles easy

Matt Queen probably from WMW but better

CITV
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 2:20 pm

I'm bored help a brother out
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 2:50 pm

Have you ever thought of using big mike as an alt
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 3:02 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:08 pm

What's your favourite AJ Styles' match?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMarch 21st 2017, 6:48 pm

Nobi wrote:
What's your favourite AJ Styles' match?
Aj vs Jor vs Daniels

Aj Styles Abyss Cage Match

AjStyles vs Cena

Aj Styles cs Shinsuke
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 1:27 pm

:news:
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 1:39 pm

Where do you draw inspiration from for Chris Elite character? Any particular promoers, or just from watching it on tv?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 1:49 pm

Rex32 wrote:
Where do you draw inspiration from for Chris Elite character? Any particular promoers, or just from watching it on tv?
A lot of my inspiration comes from Adam Cole and The Young Bucks actually idk if anyone can actually tell also from guys like Jericho and Owens when it comes to myself and Big Mike.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 2:06 pm

If you had a wrestling draft and Shawn Michaels, aj styles, and Chris Jericho are available, who are you taking
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 2:19 pm

showster26 wrote:
If you had a wrestling draft and Shawn Michaels, aj styles, and Chris Jericho are available, who are you taking
Aj
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 5:08 pm

What made you wanna change Big Mike's base from Tomko to Terry Crews?

Assuming that Adam Cole doesn't open up in the future, do you think you're gonna stick with Ricochet as a base long-term, or could you see yourself changing again?

From your tenure on Showdown, who have been your favorite people to promo against?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 5:15 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
What made you wanna change Big Mike's base from Tomko to Terry Crews?

Assuming that Adam Cole doesn't open up in the future, do you think you're gonna stick with Ricochet as a base long-term, or could you see yourself changing again?

From your tenure on Showdown, who have been your favorite people to promo against?
I believe Sharpy and someone else came up with the idea and I instantly fell in love with it and I don't think there can be a better pic base for him.

DAMN YOU J.D.!  Jk but assuming he doesn't open up I think I will remain Ricochet considering none of the other guys I want will open up either so yeah if Adam Cole doesn't open up or whatever the case maybe I will remain Ricochet.

Ryan Marx always makes me step up to the plate.  I honestly don't know how I have 3 wins over him even though none of them are clean but regardless.  I also loved the battle me and Nico had for the Gold Rush finals.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 7:29 pm

Is Terry Crews one of your favourite actors? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 8:18 pm

Nobi wrote:
Is Terry Crews one of your favourite actors? Lol.
No he isn't tbh I do find him to be hilarious though
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 9:22 pm

What's your favorite finishing move in EAW outside of yours?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyApril 25th 2017, 9:30 pm

Cage. wrote:
What's your favorite finishing move in EAW outside of yours?
Ryan Marx's Ivory Tower I like the name and the move it's self.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 11:17 am

:drank:
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 28th 2017, 4:45 pm

As far as I remember, your top 3 movies are Spiderman (the first two movies from the original trilogy), The Dark Knight, and The Wrestler right? Or do you like other movies instead now? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 7:54 pm

Nobi wrote:
As far as I remember, your top 3 movies are Spiderman (the first two movies from the original trilogy), The Dark Knight, and The Wrestler right? Or do you like other movies instead now? Lol.
I mean I don't remember saying that well not the wrestler part though it was a good movie.  Right now though and please don't roast my taste in movies it's not as good as others here but right now probably.

Spider Man 1-2

TDK 

Menace 2 Society or Paid In Full Or Juice hard to pick.
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 8:50 pm

Congrats on your most recent win on Showdown! I'll bet you're really looking forward to PFP this year. I think its great!

Are you pleased with the development of your character since your return in 2015?

What brand/writer would you like to promo for/and write your character next season?

What's the best advice you could give to somebody about efeds in general?
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 8:58 pm

Rex32 wrote:
Congrats on your most recent win on Showdown! I'll bet you're really looking forward to PFP this year. I think its great!

Are you pleased with the development of your character since your return in 2015?

What brand/writer would you like to promo for/and write your character next season?

What's the best advice you could give to somebody about efeds in general?
First off, thank you I appreciate it and yes I am.  When I heard the New Breed Championship title match was going to be held in an Ultimate X match I was excited and now even more now that I'm in it.  Also congrats to you and the reign you've had as champion. 

1.  Yeah I'm pleased I've came such a long way since this I feel like I improve with almost every promo and want to continue to improve.  I am grateful for all the writers who put their effort into my character.

2.  I'd like to remain part of Showdown but if I had to choose between the other 2 it wouldn't really matter I'd be grateful to be part of any show all great head writers on all of them.

3.  Just have patience you're time will come there's a lot of other talent here looking for their chance.  If you are consistent enough you'll get yours sooner than later as well.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 EmptyMay 29th 2017, 10:14 pm

Top 5 DOA rappers go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask SK Anything   Ask SK Anything - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask SK Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion :: Ask Me Anything-