Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dragon Ball Super Discussion SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dragon Ball Super Discussion SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 2:08 pm

It's been announced that Dragon Ball Super will debut on July 5th. So what is some of your hopes for Dragon Ball Super? What do you think will happen? Is there anything in particular that you'd like to see or something that you hope doesn't happen? Or do you have any thoughts on the series at all?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 2:10 pm

I want Cell back but that ain't happening..
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 2:16 pm

I'm hoping that Goku finally relinquishes the title of hero to a new generation.  I'm sorry but Japanese super fans ruined everything by not allowing Gohan to rightfully succeed as the new hero for the series.  How many more power levels do fans need to masturbate to?  Focus more on story instead of "MAH POWERZ OVER 9000!".  Also, I'm hoping more towards the curve of humor from the original Dragon Ball.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 4:18 pm

Chiaotzu...

More Chiaotzu... #Plez
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 5:45 pm

It is almost a 100% guarantee that Goku will be in Dragon Ball Super given the probable timeline and the fact their use of SSG/Super Saiyan God SS has been limited to movies thus far. That being said, I think it would be great to see Vegeta take the reins and become the hero in one of the arcs. It doesn't have to push Goku to the backburner, but that would satisfy something fans have been wanting to see for a long time. I'm curious on how long they intend for the series to span, considering timelines and whatnot. I'd love to see more combat scenes with actual fighting technique & martial arts, ala Dragon Ball. 

More of this guy pls
Dragon Ball Super Discussion Tumblr_mqcqyp8zxX1rfw7flo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 5th 2015, 6:12 pm

Mexican Samurai wrote:
I'm hoping that Goku finally relinquishes the title of hero to a new generation.  I'm sorry but Japanese super fans ruined everything by not allowing Gohan to rightfully succeed as the new hero for the series.  How many more power levels do fans need to masturbate to?  Focus more on story instead of "MAH POWERZ OVER 9000!".  Also, I'm hoping more towards the curve of humor from the original Dragon Ball.

This post isnt meant to atttack you but I couldn't disagree with you more. Gohan is not built to be the main hero, it's been built that way since his character was born. From the beginning it was evident Gohan is not, will not and could never be a true warrior. He's a scholar who rises to the occasion when he must. I think it would be a bad idea to push Dragon Ball Super to be more than what its supposed to be. This story is taking place into what was supposed to be a 7-10 year period of peace according to the manga, and it's cramming in a whole arc into that. Gohan had his run, but Goku and Vegeta are the true warriors man. It'd be great to see Gohan get a bad ass moment but anything more would completely contradict the whole motif of his character.

Alaso, again not trying to rant on you, but part of the magic of Dragon Ball's humor was from 1. how old it was and 2. how immature it was as a product. If they tried to go that route the humor would come off as forced, imo. Obviously its guaranteed to have humor, but if they try to recreate Dragon Ball it'll be no different than the forced humor in GT. They should just do whatever they think works, serious, humorous, adventurous; whatever tells a good story is what I'm going for.

Not a rant on you my friend, just a stream of consciousness attached to a response to your post.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 6th 2015, 5:31 am

Goku WILL be in Super.. they already showed what he's gonna look like in the show.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 6th 2015, 8:36 am

Come on. Even if Gohan was never intended to be the hero and was always going to end up some nerdy-looking scholar with his nose constantly in the books, they bastardized his character. His design for RoF makes him look like a total hipster douchebag. Even if he isn't THE guy, he could still be a helpful Z warrior rather than a Subaru-driving hipster piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:02 am

Gohan is a family man following out his true dream bruh, face it hes probably the most realistic character in all of DBZ. Think about how many people in this world are just like him? Potential to be great in something but that just isnt their passion. If you ask me im all fine with it being the Goku and Vegeta show. This show happening is the most unlikely thing ever, so beggers cant be choosers fam. I never wouldve dreamed DBZ would return. Sidebar: If I had to choose new heroes to step up in this show and fill the Goku shoes, itd be Trunks and Goten. Let the young hyper bucks kill shit if they must. Gohan is like T-Mac at this point, he used to be a prrroblem but hes not in the same league as these God fighting muthafuckas. Doesnt make him any less of a character to me.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 6th 2015, 9:58 am

A new 'mysterious' villain has been confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 7th 2015, 5:33 pm

I agree that Gohan could still be useful. But at this point, as DDD said, he's not meant to be the main hero. He's always been useful in every saga of Dragon Ball Z in some way or another, so I'm sure he could be in Dragon Ball Super too, even if he isn't the main hero. At this point with the new god forms, Goku and Vegeta are just too strong anyways, but it's also a great opportunity for Vegeta to finally be he one who finally defeats the villain.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 7th 2015, 9:14 pm

Gohan has been sort of ruined to be quite honest.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 9th 2015, 1:28 am

I want Trunks to get time to shine just because he is my favorite out of all characters.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 9th 2015, 6:12 am

I've been playing DB Xenoverse in the past couple of days and it's one hell of a game. I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 11th 2015, 2:19 am

Are y'all going to watch Dragon Ball Super subbed when it's first released or wait until it gets English Dubbed?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 11th 2015, 5:36 am

I'll probably watch it subbed when it's first released cause I can't wait
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 11th 2015, 6:02 am

When does it come out again?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 11th 2015, 7:20 am

"Dragon Ball Super" begins airing on July 5th, 2015. 

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Tumblr_inline_nljyz6YqDn1t1ukwx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 11th 2015, 7:47 am

I will watch it subbed too
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 14th 2015, 8:09 am

Here's the teaser trailer!

Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 15th 2015, 3:50 pm

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Osh91y

Looks like there's going to be an alternate universe in DBS. Either that or Beerus and Whis are just getting new forms.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 15th 2015, 6:57 pm

That or they could just be other gods of destruction from the other universes
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 21st 2015, 12:02 am

Dragon Ball Super will apparently be getting 100 episodes with the possibility of more depending on the popularity.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-06-19/toei-europe-lists-dragon-ball-super-at-100-episodes/.89488

Also, the name of the character who resembles Beerus is Shanpa. It's pronounced like the beginning of "Champagne".

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2015-06-19/new-dragon-ball-super-character-name-revealed/.89497
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 21st 2015, 12:10 am

Apparently, there's also something to do with a 9 star Dragon Ball that was showed in this pic.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Dragon%2BBall%2BSuper%2B1
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion EmptyJune 21st 2015, 5:41 am

I'm so excited for this. BTW I'm watching ROF today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Super Discussion   Dragon Ball Super Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Super Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next