Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Eclipse Anything

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 2:16 am

What made you decide on your pic base?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 5th 2015, 12:18 pm

Originally when I was joining EAW I wasn't sure who I wanted to be. I had used a character name Pagliacci in a previous Efed and I was almost tempted to use him again, but he wasn't a character that I really liked all that much. Then I thought I would go for another character named Phoenix, who was a lovable masked high flyer but that went away quick. Then it was Daniel Ohm but Venom had the pic base I would use for him so meh.

When I decided on Eclipse I wanted a figure that looked very different from the others. He had to seem physically disturbing to look at. Rick Genest, known as Zombie Boy, was on the tv at the time because I was watching 47 Ronin and I was awestruck by his appearance. So, when it came down to it, I figured I'd use him from his look alone. He's such an interesting person that it just stuck.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 5:46 am

Bumpity bump bump. Ask away at anything, from my character, to my personal life, to my video game time, to RUW, ask away, ask away, ask away all!
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 6:14 am

What type of special match do you want your character to be in?

Who do you want to work with next?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 2:45 pm

The first question would be...let me think. If I could convince EAW to do it, a Devils Pit Match. Barbed Wire hell in the cell with the ropes replaced with barbed wire and the ring mat replaced with an iron mat. It's a match on RUW, and I like the idea of the violence behind it. If it was purely an EAW match, I would have to say I like the idea of a blackout match, or a shock collar match. That sounds interesting to me. 

Who do I want to work with next? I'd like to try my hand at a solo storyline against Hexagun, since I love working with Imp and HBG, as well as Jaegar and J-Dynasty. Down the line I think a chance to work with Hades would be very, very interesting as well and more than anything one against Norman Hellion if he returns. Also...maybe a new faction should show up with me? One a bit more...psychotic in nature perhaps? That would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 4:06 pm

What kind of video games do you like?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyOctober 29th 2015, 4:11 pm

It should come as no surprise that I am into horror games. I love, love, love a good rpg game. Anything with a glorious character creation system will be a good game for me (Final Fantasy Online, Elder Scrolls games, Mass Effect trilogy, etc.) My favorite games of all time go through a list of five.

1. Kingdom Hearts 2
2. Shadow of the Colossus
3. Asura's Wrath
4. WWE games (any)
5. Mass Effect 3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:17 am

Well since my Sanatorium brother decided to post an AMA, might as well jump start this one back up.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:23 am

1. Initial reactions to winning KoE?
2. What kind of fashion you normally wear everyday?
3. What kind of music you listen to?
4. As a writer for Battleground, what was one of the best match you've ever booked?
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:29 am

1. I was shocked and honestly still am. Genuinely I tend to keep myself as surprised as I possibly can about stuff on EAW, because this is no fun if you have all the answers. For KoE I was firmly in the belief that I was simply going to be a hard fight but in the end I'd lose. The fact that I've won is still a shock too me, but I'm planning on taking this and running with it to the best of my abilities and beyond.

2. I kinda tend to wear whatever I feel is comfortable. I suppose Biker fits in with a fashion trend that I wear, though...Cyberpunk is also a good word. I tend to wear whatever I find interesting and comfortable and that tends to be T-shirts and vests, but also Trench Coats and such.

3. I grew up listening to Hard Rock and Country. I've branched out and have thrown a little bit of rap into the mix, but my musical taste has stayed true to Hard Rock over the years.

4. My favorite match I ever booked. Too be honest I can answer with the favorite match I have written because I only offer booking suggestions on Battleground, as BG is a show that really includes those that aren't booked for whatever reason. When I wrote for Ares Vendetta vs. DEDEDE though...that was a fun match and I enjoyed writing it.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:41 am

How do you think you would've written your character if you stuck with Vampiro for that little while before changing to Wyatt
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 1:44 am

Not much would have changed honestly, the only real thing I did differently with Eclipse was added that he was trying to get used to the slightly added weight and the facial hair. The pic base has always just added a more visual aspect to the character, but unless there are major defining features (Rick Genest's Tattoos) I never really looked too far into them. I do prefer Bray Wyatt, but if I had to change anything...I may have switched his finisher if I kept Vampiro, but I'm really not sure if anything would change.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:18 pm

Did you ever see Eclipse becoming King? Further explain the idea behind The Sanatorium. Do you think King Diemos needs them, do they need King Diemos, both or neither? Also, was The Sanatorium always in your plans before ONI and Maero came along or did you come up with the idea with them?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:27 pm

Did I ever see Eclipse becoming King: No. I never saw that in the future. I tended to imagine that something like that could happen, but I always thought that Eclipse wasn't going to get anywhere close to that to even think about trying it, he just wasn't the character for that role. Wow was I proved wrong.

The idea behind Sanatorium. Hmm. EAW seems to be very open to individuals joining it, that may be true, but the company of EAW has its own outcasts. Those that don't fit the social norm or its own structure. EAW mirrors society in that regard. Those that are different, too deep in the darkness, are ostracized or used as mere weapons and nothing more. They never will amount to anything greater. Eclipse knows this. He recognizes that society hides those outcasts, and tears them away from the rest of the world. What those outcasts need, is a family. A family that is built around the denizens of madness, the crazy ones, the ones that have lived in darkness so long that they can't see the light. Sanatorium is that family. A place where everyone, no matter what creed, background, or mental capacity can belong, because in the end...that's all they are. Family. 

Does Eclipse need ONI and Maero or do ONI and Maero need Eclipse? Both. Eclipse has been alone for a good majority of his life. His siblings have been his guide and his help for a long time, but he knows that it won't be enough to fill that hole he has in his soul. He needs ONI and Maero and the family to keep him intact. ONI and Maero need Eclipse for close to the same reason, though theirs may be a bit different.

The Sanatorium was an idea I had when I first joined EAW. My issues were that...I was one of the few genuinely insane characters on the roster at the time on Showdown. I put the idea of a stable on the back burner until JJ came along and I joined Iconomy, but during my stint in my Iconomy I started noticing an influx of the darker and insane characters and figured I could start Sanatorium up again, though I have to see this version of Sanatorium is due largely in part to ONI joining up once more.
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:33 pm

Oh, and one more question I forgot to include in the post above.

I've heard you want Eclipse to be drastically different to your average 'king', which I assume is mainly because of the way the character already is. How do you want it to play out - as in what's your idea of him not being your stereotypical king?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2016, 6:38 pm

Eclipse has never been the kind to be "I'm royal, bow down to me." Instead of that...which so far in storyline has been played out I suppose, I would rather him be the kind of "My people make up my kingdom, not the king." 

The idea of him being "Outcast King" is still there and I think I prefer it to stay with him choosing to be "himself" instead of being "regal". Replacing the crown was a start, not wearing the cape as well because NO CAPES! Not behaving as a regal king, and not lording over his power, instead choosing to respond to challenges head on. To Eclipse, a leader is someone who marches in front, so that if he falls others can live, instead of being in the back and yelling out orders. The biggest thing that bothers me with Eclipse being King is the fact that he is referred to as King Diemos. It sound weird. So...Baron Diemos, basing it off of voodoo leaders would be nice. 

Above all else I don't want him to lord over others, but instead stand at equal footing. He won't be regal, and he won't be proud, he'll be himself and the crown he wears is one built on blood not on coin. That's basically what I want to build him as.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 3:21 am

Slightly bored and willing to answer any and all questions. Personal and otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyMarch 21st 2016, 9:15 pm

1. Do you like your pic base?

2. Do you like being a writer or you are doing this out of appreciation for the e-fed?
Back to top Go down
The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty
Dynasty
The Mexican Samurai

Hailing From : San Jose, California

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 2:00 am

If you didn't have Eclipse Deimos as your main character, what kind of character would you create next and what picbase would you use?
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 3:24 am

Would you take a cooking class with me?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyMarch 22nd 2016, 4:03 pm

Christian Locke: To answer your first question, yes absoloutly and totally. Bray is genuinely one of my favorite wrestlers on WWE, and in Sports Entertainment in general so the chance of having his pic base, which works incredibly well for my gimmick, is amazing. 

I write because I like writing, it's something that is therapeutic to me. Writing for EAW, though it does come with its stresses, is something of a dream come true for me...so I think I write both for myself and for the love of EAW.

2. Mexican Samurai. It honestly depends on if I wanted to go as a Vixen or as an Elitist. If I went as an Elitist the character of choice I would run with Phoenix, the son of Eclipse and Alexis, who is a much more lighthearted Luchador character than anything else. If I ran as a Vixen, Yami Shibai, a black hearted Joshi with a history of violence in a former company.

3. Kimbo. Sure, why not? If we do that we can enter into EAW's Chopped tournament.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 10:56 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Laura Laine

Laura Laine

Hailing From : Winnipeg (You idiot)

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 10:58 pm

Who do you think will thrive the most in WMW?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 11:00 pm

Tough question, there are a lot of people that have sent stuff in to me talking about their characters. What I can say best in an IC standpoint is whatever star is able to utilize the fact that WMW's "rules" are designed to be broken. 

OOC those that thrive will be people that want to put effort into developing their character in relation to storyline and to others. So...learning how to dance in EAW I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Victor Maero
Dynasty
Dynasty
Victor Maero

Hailing From : Missouri
Status : How many licks does it take to get to the center of my heart?

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 EmptyDecember 27th 2016, 11:06 pm

Why are you like this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Eclipse Anything   Ask Eclipse Anything - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Eclipse Anything

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next