Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Empty
PostSubject: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 3:54 pm

at Pain for Pride 7?
Mikado Sekaiichi (c) vs. Mr. DEDEDE – World Heavyweight Championship

Dark Demon (c) vs. Hades The Hellraiser vs Zack Crash – Answers World Championship

StarrStan vs Diamond Cage

Tyler Parker (c) vs Y2Impact – National Extreme Championship

24/7 Contract Battle Royal – Participants: Vic Vendetta

Cy Henderson vs Scott Diamond – Special Guest Referee: Albert Hitchman

Jaywalker (c) vs Heart Break Boy – Hall of Fame Championship/”I Quit” Match

Jacob Senn vs Lethal Consequences

(Venom vs Kevin Devastation vs Norman Hellion vs GI Styles vs Xavier Williams vs Carlos Rosso vs ???) – 7 Man Cash in the Vault Ladder Match

Terry Chambers (c) vs ??? vs ??? – Young Lions Cup
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:05 pm

I'm looking forward to Hades getting what's his. BTW, I think Cleo put herself in the newbie battle royal last Dynasty.

Aside of the bs tagline of battle of gods, I probably look forward to RoV vs DDD the most.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:10 pm

Both World Title Matches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:12 pm

Also, Jay vs HBB.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:34 pm

Cash In The Vault.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 4:56 pm

Jacob Senn vs Lethal Consequences and Jaywaler vs HBB. Aaannd also Starr vs DC
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 5:12 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
I'm looking forward to Hades getting what's his. BTW, I think Cleo put herself in the newbie battle royal last Dynasty.

Aside of the bs tagline of battle of gods, I probably look forward to RoV vs DDD the most.

It's not literal obviously and can be taken out of context. It's a tagline cause that's how my delusional character sees it and wants it to be. Not some pointless ego stroke.

:comeon:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 5:34 pm

Pffft, this is no different than the GOAT circle tag lines you always hate. By the way, is there no hhh vs hbk taglines to copy over HBK and that trash Diesel.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 7:12 pm

Every other match.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 7:51 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
Pffft, this is no different than the GOAT circle tag lines you always hate. By the way, is there no hhh vs hbk taglines to copy over HBK and that trash Diesel.

Are you serious?  :why: 

It's a tagline based off of something a delusional character centers the entire feud upon, so how is that in the least bit similar to the GOAT Circle? The GOAT Circle is a group specifically made to be considered better than everyone else, so unless you're saying the people within it are delusional fools who actually believe in their own minds they are better than everyone else when they aren't, there is no way these two are the same. Quit bitching.

:comeon:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 8:37 pm

Cool If you can bitch about the GOAT Circle and EGO being two time stable of the year, I can bitch about battle of gods.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 8:39 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
Cool If you can bitch about the GOAT Circle and EGO being two time stable of the year, I can bitch about battle of gods.

Idk what you're talking about, we ain't got no tagline. Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Yeshrug
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 8:40 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:

At least someone is looking forward to my match.  :yes: 

I think the matches I am most excited for are obviously Sekaiichi/DEDEDE, but I think for a shock to some, I am excited for Diamond Cage and Starr-Stan. You have a reckless and hardcore guy that goes to almost the most brutal of brutalities going against a man who prides himself with his technical prowess and wrestling ability. I would love to see this evolve into an Elite Championship match to see the title be resurrected, but I do not see that happening. As for another, I would say Cy Henderson vs. Scott Diamond. It has turned out to be such an interesting rivalry and with the stipulation of Albert Hitchman being the special guest referee, things are bound to be interesting with these two. Maybe it will be even better than John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012. Those are the matches I am most looking forward to, but there are still some I left out that I still are excited to see.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 9:00 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Jaywalker wrote:

Idk what you're talking about, we ain't got no tagline. Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Yeshrug

Well I didn't ask for their removal, just said I wasn't a fan of two of them. I don't see why me vs HBB couldnt have been changed to cain and abel, or faith vs faithless rather than removing everything but w.e.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 9:44 pm

Jaywalker wrote:
Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Jaywalker wrote:

Well I didn't ask for their removal, just said I wasn't a fan of two of them. I don't see why me vs HBB couldnt have been changed to cain and abel, or faith vs faithless rather than removing everything but w.e.

Well you were complaining about the tagline of both my match and your match, so I figured just completely removing them would be killing two birds with one stone.

Wouldn't want someone go go into PFP mad or offended.  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:14 pm

I think this is overblowing it, no need to remove everything. You act like nobody has ever disliked anything before. That's like removing an entire Awards show whenever someone doesn't like a decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:36 pm

Removing the last three award shows would be a great decision, always appalling winners.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:43 pm

taglines back :whew:  :whew:
Back to top Go down
Lethal Consequences
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Lethal Consequences

Hailing From : Oakland

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 10:49 pm

Jacob Senn wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:
Bitch vs Lethal Consequences

Your match?
Back to top Go down
http://adobehouserecords.com
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 8th 2014, 11:03 pm

As Tyler said, every other match.

If I had to pick one, probably CITV.

Really hoping Xav wins that, but there are a few other deserving individuals in it as well.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:19 am

Ca$h In The Vault and the Battle Royal are always fun.
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:31 am

Jacob Senn wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

I think the matches I am most excited for are obviously Sekaiichi/DEDEDE, but I think for a shock to some, I am excited for Diamond Cage and Starr-Stan. You have a reckless and hardcore guy that goes to almost the most brutal of brutalities going against a man who prides himself with his technical prowess and wrestling ability. I would love to see this evolve into an Elite Championship match to see the title be resurrected, but I do not see that happening. As for another, I would say Cy Henderson vs. Scott Diamond. It has turned out to be such an interesting rivalry and with the stipulation of Albert Hitchman being the special guest referee, things are bound to be interesting with these two. Maybe it will be even better than John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar at Extreme Rules 2012. Those are the matches I am most looking forward to, but there are still some I left out that I still are excited to see.

I actually enjoy reading you promos and your matches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:41 am

Jaywalker wrote:
I think this is overblowing it, no need to remove everything. You act like nobody has ever disliked anything before. That's like removing an entire Awards show whenever someone doesn't like a decision.

Well your complaining of "Battle of Gods" and comparing it to the GOAT Circle and whatnot made me feel like an asshole for using it, so I just decided to ask to get rid of em all.

:shrug:
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:50 am

Well no harm no foul so forget all this and let's hug it out.

:bowdown: IDK this is the closest to a hug smiley, we need one added.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most EmptyJune 9th 2014, 12:52 am

Jaywalker wrote:
Well no harm no foul so forget all this and let's hug it out.

:bowdown: IDK this is the closest to a hug smiley, we need one added.

Hug: Accepted.  :bowdown:   :dave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most   Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most Empty

Back to top Go down

Other than your own, what match are you looking forward to the most

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next