Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Empty
PostSubject: Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana   Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 1:45 am

Original Nexus member and WWE product, there is a lot more to Michael Tarver than most people know. Colt and Tarver spent time together in the developmental system. This conversation shows a lot more aspects than just wrestling. Colt and Michael talk about an incidents between Tarver and Gregory Iron, who is an independent wrestler with cerebral palsy, and an incident between Tarver and John Cena. It's a great listen, and features Michael Tarver's song "They Said" as song of the week. 

Here's the link to listen and the rest of the episodes.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/art-of-wrestling/id385017460?mt=2
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana   Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 11:53 am

I was actually listening to this before I saw the post.  Considering what I've seen of Tarver's storytelling psychology in the ring on the indies, I'm kind of shocked the WWE didn't push him more, and kind of wish he got more prevalent work on the indies.  Charismatic, too.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana   Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 12:05 pm

I watched Michael Tarver before he was in the WWE,  (were from the same city) and I always thought he would make it in the WWE. I wasn't surprised when WWE signed him, but I was surprised when he was released. Like you said, Candle, he works WWE style. He can cut a very good promo as well, so I'm not sure what they didn't see in him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana   Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana EmptyMarch 27th 2015, 1:38 pm

Tarver's run in the E was definitely lame, and he sounds a lot better than he was presented there. He was definitely trying too hard to get noticed among the group, IMO. I think that's what led to the downfall he spoke of. He was the squeaky wheel so he became a target.

Good to know that he's made somewhat well for himself. I hope he can get booked more on the indies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana   Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Tarver is on the latest episode of Art of Wrestling with Colt Cabana

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1