Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pitch EAW to the public SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Pitch EAW to the public SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Pitch EAW to the public Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Pitch EAW to the public

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

Pitch EAW to the public Empty
PostSubject: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:48 pm

Gonna use this thread to promote us :dave:

Last edited by Jah Hendrix (TRE) on March 9th 2015, 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:53 pm

EAW is undoubtedly one of the best efeds out there. It's one of the funnest too. IF not the best and the funnest. I've been in the business for nearly six years and I can guarantee you that you won't ever find an efed like EAW.

- Lucian Black (GC)

Last edited by Lucian Black on February 23rd 2015, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 6:59 pm

LOL. DDD. WINS.

Nah tho, a real one:

"EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community." - Mr. DEDEDE

Last edited by Methuselah on February 23rd 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:06 pm

It's pretty aight. Some of the users are wankers though.

-xkimbo, "Maxwell Dachs", also /u/Dolph_Ziggler on Reddit.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:25 pm

It's cool, I guess

- Kerry Keller
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 7:57 pm

Let me make this short and simple, and not prolonging and challenging for you. If you want success, join us. If you don't want success, go back jacking off to !@#$.

In actual realism..

"EAW is a home that you can never ever depart from. Once you are enticed with the community, once you are paralyzed in awe with the GFX and writing that gets established here, you simply cannot resist. I know what you might be thinking. "This is an e-fed that is going to last for only just a month". We understand where you are getting this from. However, this place has been running for over eight years, with lots and lots of history that has been stored. We are also ranked at being one of the Top 50 e-feds in history, which says a lot. If you think you have a great creative mind, if you wish to demonstrate your skills and act as a promoer, welcome to your second home amigoes and amigas."

Last edited by J•V on February 23rd 2015, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 8:27 pm

"If you enjoy efedding, and you want your time to be worth it: EAW is the perfect place for you. EAW is the only place I know of that has an amazing community of people, to go along with great GFX, match writing, atmosphere, with 8 years of history (With no sign of slowing down). Challenge or not - EAW is the closest you get to "competing" in the wrestling world on the internet. Think that's a hyperbole? Only one way to figure out - by joining and seeing the experience for yourself." - Lannister

And LOL at people trying to be "cool" and saying stupid shit like "It's cool, I guess". Instant downvote, I don't care about being public about it. This thread is to help out EAW, not for you to go all macho man tough guy. I expected more out of you.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:07 pm

After 5 years of e-fedding and simply just looking for a community to make friends and have fun, I've found EAW to be the ABSOLUTE VERY BEST. And before I used to think EAW was crap, but I realized everyone from the other feds only said that because they were jealous. EAW is seriously a great place to be, because of the community's excellent ability to separate the "e-fed aspect" from the community aspect. That way, everyone seems to get along, and at the same time when it comes time to rip each other on the promo page, they can. If fun and challenging competition is up your alley, join EAW. You won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:08 pm

EAW is a fantastic e-fed where you can express yourself and experiment with your creative-side. It has many opportunities for you to grow as a writer and also help you discuss topics of similar interests with members of the chatroom. EAW is the undisputed best e-fed, and take this from someone who has been in the game for four years. I know what is good, and I know what is bad. EAW is the undisputed #1. GFX, writing, video-making... everything. This is a very active community, and if you want to have fun, sign up to EAW today!
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:09 pm

Stark (Phantom) wrote:
After 5 years of e-fedding and simply just looking for a community to make friends and have fun, I've found EAW to be the ABSOLUTE VERY BEST. And before I used to think EAW was crap, but I realized everyone from the other feds only said that because they were jealous. EAW is seriously a great place to be, because of the community's excellent ability to separate the "e-fed aspect" from the community aspect. That way, everyone seems to get along, and at the same time when it comes time to rip each other on the promo page, they can. If fun and challenging competition is up your alley, join EAW. You won't regret it.
Also, don't listen to Stark. He comes off as an asshole. But he means well. I think.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:11 pm

Do you enjoy roleplaying via professional wrestling? Look no further than Elite Answers Wrestling which is the model of consistency. A lot of people try to replicate EAW when it comes to graphics, writing and activity. But there’s one thing you cannot duplicate and that is tradition. Here in EAW, we have a tradition of excellence as we take in and give out excellence on a daily basis. Alongside with having a tradition, EAW also have a very welcoming community which makes it any possible newcomers to fit in immediately.  EAW is not just about roleplaying, it’s a place where you feel like you’re in a community as there are varieties of interests within EAW. Still don’t believe it? There’s only one way to find out and that is joining as an Elitist. As you join, your story starts here.
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 23rd 2015, 11:59 pm

When it comes to efedding what are you looking for? Good promos? Good gfx? Good videos? EAW has all this but let's be honest... you don't care about any of that. Those are just perks. When it comes to efedding what you are really looking to find, are good people. When it comes to community, EAW is unmatched. Our community is incredibly diverse with a myriad of races, religions, nationalities, political beliefs, and more, but we are all united in a singular passion for the game of efedding. EAW takes efedding seriously so if you aren't serious about it, it may not be the place for you. If you are serious however, EAW has many gifts to give to any prospective efedder. Make no mistake, while EAW takes efedding seriously, we still know how to have fun. Our members constantly joke around, fight, laugh, cheer, and boo together. Sure we have our differences, but I have not seen anyone leave EAW with a legitimate gripe since I joined up four months ago. The truth is anyone who leaves does not truly understand the amount of freedom EAW gives you. There are rules, and staff demands to be respected, but when it comes to efedding, creating a character, and living it out, there are zero limits. I could tell you that EAW is the best e-fed in the world, but that's just a shallow opinion. To truly understand you must experience it for yourself, because that may in fact be the best word to describe EAW. An experience. EAW is always accepting new members. Join now and begin your EAW experience today.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:06 am

":kissasstyler: " - Tyler Parker
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 12:10 am

Tyler Parker wrote:
":kissasstyler: " - Tyler Parker
I'm sold.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyApril 28th 2015, 3:01 am

EAW, a land of opportunity where you get to pretend you know things you don't actually know and slit throats.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 5:23 am

2017 bump. Gonna feature this on some stuff
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 5:27 am

"more fun than masturbating and twice as shameful"
- Finnegan Wakefield.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 5:35 am

Here you'll find a great set of story tellers, the best in online competition, and most importantly A passionate community that help bring out the best in each other. From teammates to the bitterest of rivals there is no E-Fed  better Than Elite Answers Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 8:32 am

We fake fight with fake fighters and real fight with real people in the chat and on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:12 am

I usually say something like "let's try to improve our English in EAW" to my friends.

Still unable to recruits them :/
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:14 am

Pitch EAW to the public 4HhKcZh
Back to top Go down
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Showdown
Showdown
Macho Man Johnny Nova

Hailing From : Detroit, MI

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:20 am

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
"more fun than masturbating and twice as shameful"
- Finnegan Wakefield.
This made me laugh so hard I almost spit water on my keyboard. Nice.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 9:41 am

"We got rid of all the pedos. Probably."
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 12:03 pm

We got bitches and cookies. Note Cookies are limited, but we got tons of bitches supplied by the Poon Palace. Sign up now and get a free 69 days membership trial. And did I mention cookies?

*Note. Never start off with what we actually do and start with the incentives. Once their profile and sign up are up, they already belong to us.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public EmptyJune 12th 2017, 1:17 pm

One chairman's a coke head and orders bitches off backpage and the other one has daddy issues (or at least his split personality does). What more about this place do you need to know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pitch EAW to the public   Pitch EAW to the public Empty

Back to top Go down

Pitch EAW to the public

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-