Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Empty
PostSubject: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 12:20 am

RRS, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me.

I want you to digest this because before I leave in 2 weeks with my AWC Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Shaman. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing CM Banks' ass.

You’re as good as kissing CM Banks' ass as Robbie V was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Ryan though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!
(LC waves to the camera)

I am the best wrestler in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Mak saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Mak guy. You know who else was a Mak guy? Mister K. And she split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and MK is I’m going to leave with the Answers Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Cody CM Banks' brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that there just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the TNT Network. I’m not on the poster of Pain For Pride. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Ryan is in the main event at Pain For Pride next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the AWC Championship on July 23rd. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in LEGION. Maybe…I’ll go back to Answers Championship Wrestling.
(LC looks at the camera and waves)
Hey, MOP, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. CM Banks is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, non-sensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like Extreme Enigma, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after CM Banks is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about CM Banks alright. We do this whole anti vixen-bully campaign

(Mic cut off)

:banks: 
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 12:29 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 1:45 am

:salute:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 7:50 am

:punk: 
Back to top Go down
Clark Duncan

Clark Duncan

Hailing From : Taylor Swift's bedroom

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 8:28 am

cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 11:26 am

"Mister K. And she split just like I’m splitting"

:to:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 5th 2014, 2:46 pm

Rαмι wrote:
"Mister K. And she split just like I’m splitting"

:to:

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Pouring-out-liquor

Back to top Go down
Ren of Chilltown

Ren of Chilltown

Hailing From : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 6th 2014, 7:14 pm

CM Bank$: tl;dr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 6th 2014, 11:55 pm

Ren of Chilltown wrote:
CM Bank$: tl;dr

:banks: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT EmptyJune 7th 2014, 1:27 am

:farve:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT   THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT Empty

Back to top Go down

THE iNFAMOUS LCM SHOOT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1