Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 1:50 pm

At first I was quite surprised and happy reading this article of apparent unprecedented magnitude of WWE speaking to a wrestling news site and all, explaining how Vince is head writer, getting the perspective of Daniel Bryan and finally producing more reasons as to why HHH is a really good guy and tbh the best guy the boys in the back can go to if they want their voices heard. I was actually tricked, I thought this was WWE just being on good conduct, at the very least just trying to explain their point of view from the Daniel Bryan situation and trying to capitalized on owning him all the time to make him loveable. I even dared think maybe the WWE wanted to take other avenues to connect with their fans.

And then it happened, a pure WWE stunt that I know must be the real reason for their deeds and this whole article and they didn't fool me. This camouflage article.

"It suddenly seemed like it was time to bring Bryan back into the fast lane, to reward him, and his fans, with a high-profile match for WrestleMania, WWE's Super Bowl. There was only one problem: CM Punk." :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: 
""Triple H was trying to make it me and him at WrestleMania," Bryan said. "It was originally on the schedule as him versus CM Punk, but Triple H thought that after the story we had over the summer, it would make so much more sense for us to continue that story." "
"The internal debate ended abruptly with Punk's departure from WWE just 30 minutes before the start of Monday Night Raw on January 27, 2014. Now, there was nothing standing in the way of Bryan's return to the top of the card."

:demonic: WWE makes me sick, trying to word this into it being CM Punk's fault, the man didn't even want to face HHH in the first place. If anything, the one problem was Vince Mcmahon or whoever deeply wanted that match. How dare they. Disgusting. I feel used after reading this article, of course I didn't continue it, wasn't worth it. 

Here's the link. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2283701-inside-wwe-an-exclusive-look-at-how-a-pro-wrestling-story-comes-to-life
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:00 pm

LMAO WHAT THE FUCK?! "THERE WAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM: CM PUNK"

LMFAOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE REAL!
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:02 pm

LMFAO if this isn't the biggest load of bullshit............ LMFAOOOO SEVERAL SOURCES say Bryan wasnt gonna be anywhere near the fucking main event. BRYAN HIMSELF said it wasnt in the cards. It was gonna be Orton vs Batista and Punk had nothing to do with the reason why. Theyre acting like Punk was gonna get that Triple threat spot over Bryan. If Punk was HE WOULDVE NEVER QUIT BECAUSE HE'D BE IN THE MAIN EVENT OF Mania. This WWE backwards ass self-contradictory spin doctor bullshit narrative has gone way too far this time. There's not an apologist alive who can make an excuse for this shit. This is about as BS as vince mcmahon on the stone cold podcast.

Anyway Bryan better get his at the rumble, that's all imma say. The past is the past, they better not make the same mistake twice.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 5:06 pm

I didn't read the entire article but I read the section you are quoting and I interpreted it differently. I don't think WWE was blaming Punk here, although the writer of that article certainly did.

Quote :
It suddenly seemed like it was time to bring Bryan back into the fast lane, to reward him, and his fans, with a high-profile match for WrestleMania, WWE's Super Bowl. There was only one problem: CM Punk.

This was written by the author of the article and I agree it was unfair of him to refer to CM Punk as the problem. Especially because his quotes from WWE produce absolutely no evidence that was the case. 

Quote :
"Triple H was trying to make it me and him at WrestleMania," Bryan said. "It was originally on the schedule as him versus CM Punk, but Triple H thought that after the story we had over the summer, it would make so much more sense for us to continue that story."

This is the quote that the author of the article used from Daniel Bryan after he said Punk was the problem. However it doesn't mention Punk at all. It just says HHH thought it was a better idea for him to face Bryan instead. If we take Bryan's word to be HHH's true opinion along with Punk's opinion he gave on the podcast it sounds like both of them didn't want the match. Which means the problem likely wasn't CM Punk, it wasn't Triple H, it was higher ups, Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn, and the other WWE executives.

Quote :
The internal debate ended abruptly with Punk's departure from WWE just 30 minutes before the start of Monday Night Raw on January 27, 2014. Now, there was nothing standing in the way of Bryan's return to the top of the card.

This was also a quote from the author of the article. This is actually somewhat accurate to say but with him declaring Punk as the problem earlier this is just poor wording. It sounds like he is saying Punk was standing in the way of Bryan but what he should have said is "Now, with Punk's departure, Vince McMahon had no choice but to finally agree to Triple H's suggestions that he should face Daniel Bryan instead".

I don't think the idea was ever for Punk vs. HHH to be where if Punk wins he gets added to the main event. I think the original plan was always Batista vs. Orton. It was only after Batista's return flopped, WWE had to improvise and change up HHH vs. Bryan so that they could get the most popular face into the main event to salvage what would've been a disaster. It's impossible to know if Punk vs. HHH would've been changed like that because he was already gone by the time fans made it obvious to WWE that Batista vs. Orton wasn't gonna cut it.

From what I can tell Triple H and Daniel Bryan talked about this storyline with some dirt sheet writer who then wrote a story on it. So I can't blame WWE for this because anything not in quotes is just the writer's opinion. Unless he quotes somewhere that WWE directly told him that it was Punk's fault I'm just gonna assume the journalist fucked up the story with his own biased opinions because to me it is a clear contradiction from what he was actually told. If this writer was reputable at all he would not make controversial statements like this without a direct source from the company he was doing the piece on.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 7:39 pm

I know they themselves didn't write every word, but WWE is smart. I refuse to believe that they didn't proofread the article or pressure the verbiage of the article to be how it was while those guys sold out for future relations. Come on, the guy WWE has been trying to discredit for a year, just so happens to the one who the focus of the roadblock for Daniel Bryan main eventing wrestlemania? I don't believe it's just a coincidence. 

This is the WWE were talking about, they're the masters of smoke and mirrors, they're the type of people who whenever someone gets a following, be it Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Rybotch or even Zack Ryder they'll make "friends" or people Cena fights for just to try to uplifts Cena as a face.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:24 pm

It's definitely possible and I wouldn't put it past them. Also Dolph Ziggler just took a shot at CM Punk on Smackdown so maybe the conspiracy is real.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 22nd 2015, 8:35 pm

TLA wrote:
It's definitely possible and I wouldn't put it past them. Also Dolph Ziggler just took a shot at CM Punk on Smackdown so maybe the conspiracy is real.
I was honestly laughing when he made that shot. Felt so real, in my opinion. If Punk replies to this, it would make my week.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 10:19 pm

Bah gawd, CM Punk eliminated Daniel Bryan from the Royal Rumble.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 10:20 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Bah gawd, CM Punk eliminated Daniel Bryan from the Royal Rumble.
:ha: .dead.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 25th 2015, 11:22 pm

Bryan isn't over enough to win the rumble because Punk wouldn't put him over in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk EmptyJanuary 26th 2015, 8:00 am

Just from someone on the outside looking in.

First off, I think Punk leaving the WWE was going to be inevitable. He was never going to be the company's face with Cena around, since he didn't have the prototypical build. Even if Punk Main Evented Mania, or broke Taker's streak, or anything really, I think his departure from the WWE was always going to be inevitable because, as is Vince McMahon's right to decide so, he was never going to make Punk the top guy. Yes, we can argue whether he deserved it until the cow's came home, but I am not going to fault either party for what ended up happening, because in my view, it was going to be inevitable.

With that said, WWE is acting a lot like a jilted ex-boy/girlfriend here. You got dumped, and while that might suck, you're a grown arse person. You can get over it. Hell, it's not like you're in a bad position. You can easily pick yourself back up. But no, they just can't let that one thing go. They have to make it affect their product, and have to keep bringing it up at some level instead of just letting it go.

I remember hearing Ziggler throwing out a pot-shot at Punk when he got "re-hired", saying something like "I didn't like leaving this company and doing nothing with my life, unlike some people", after somehow forgetting that Punk was writing for Marvel and training to fight in the UFC. While they could be worse, this shows what I sort of feared- Punk being relevant without the WWE is turning Vince and maybe even HHH a bit fucking loopy. They can't just let sleeping dogs lie, like if someone left to join New Japan or TNA. They have to keep on bitching about them, and end up looking pathetic and bush-league as a result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk   WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE's pathetic attempt to use Daniel Bryan and for the first time going into detail with online wrestling sites to subliminally vilify CM Punk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-