Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The first look of WWE Immortals characters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Empty
PostSubject: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 1:42 am

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10911423_1584817211738270_173401117126747617_o_j

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 1908486_1584791005074224_443047811869074695_n_jp

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10915212_1584833665069958_3522319579790169957_n

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10924825_863535820365121_8440968160241087851_n_j

Supercena is being Supercena lol....
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 2:06 am

The hell is WWE Immortals
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 2:07 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
Cena is on point.
Sheamus looks like a mess.
Big Show looks like the average monster warrior
Bellas are alright.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 4:43 am

Aren Mstislav wrote:
A new wwe video game
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 5:00 am

Did I just saw Sheamus-Erick Rowan fusion? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 11:42 am

Thats just....no. *facepalms*

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 11:50 am

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10906020_4895151593698_981843653323049079_n

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10919041_4895105672550_4855142820388830276_n

Two more.... :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 11:59 am

Roman looks...strong...

HHH seems ok, I'm just waiting for how they do Bray, Dean and Seth
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 5:07 pm

This is like that other WWE game they had a few years ago. Wasn't it WWE legends or something?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 5:38 pm

Why HHH got long hair doe?
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 6:56 pm

I am very confused about what you will actually be doing in this game.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 6th 2015, 7:35 pm

StarrStan wrote:
I am very confused about what you will actually be doing in this game.
Well it's being developed by Netherrealm Studios so it might be like that Injustice Card game
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 9:16 am

lol I like how Big Show's war paint makes it look like he's crying again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 7th 2015, 6:58 pm

Beyond excited for this. I expect Injustice but with WWE guys basically. Only using SuperCena cause I want to win tho
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 14th 2015, 11:47 pm

I think I might get it so I can Laugh at it. xD

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 12:02 am

The story is alright, that WWE characters looks this game seems so wrong. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 12:31 am

At least it has my Paige in it. Other then her, its just bad looking.

Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 12:41 am

Paige is that armored knight, right? and I thought is was Trish Stratus but what the heck am I thinking lol Razz
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 12:43 am

:dead: Bray Wyatt gets undermined even in a game they used his near mystical presence to suit their purposes. When HHH elbowed him lol.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:31 am

Haruna Sakazaki wrote:
Paige is that armored knight, right? and I thought is was Trish Stratus but what the heck am I thinking lol Razz

.....yes, actually, I was right. I saw Trish Stratus lol.

This is Paige, btw.

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10444571_10203689469890468_9202271388364969458_n

Umm... She looks like.... Sasha Grey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 8:22 pm

so I want to try this game but it is truly size heavy......for anyone who has played it is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 15th 2015, 10:25 pm

Kaol Wake wrote:
so I want to try this game but it is truly size heavy......for anyone who has played it is it worth it?
Not right now. If I were you, I'd wait for them to release more characters. Right now the roster is quite limited. Guys like Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, Ryback and Wyatt aren't even playable yet. I'd give it some time to see what they're doing with the game before downloading, speaking as someone who's played the game.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 17th 2015, 12:35 pm

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:

This is Paige, btw.

The first look of WWE Immortals characters. 10444571_10203689469890468_9202271388364969458_n

I down care how she looks. Paige will always be attractive in my eyes. xD But she does look like Sasha.

♥️
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 17th 2015, 1:44 pm

Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:

This is Paige, btw.

I down care how she looks. Paige will always be attractive in my eyes. xD But she does look like Sasha.

♥️

THIS! Yay, I found the fellow Paige lovers in here! *highfives*
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. EmptyJanuary 18th 2015, 12:02 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Tarah Nova wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Haruna Sakazaki wrote:

This is Paige, btw.

I dont care how she looks. Paige will always be attractive in my eyes. xD But she does look like Sasha.

♥️

THIS! Yay, I found the fellow Paige lovers in here! *highfives*
*Highfives bk* Ofc!! Shes one of the best haha

♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first look of WWE Immortals characters.   The first look of WWE Immortals characters. Empty

Back to top Go down

The first look of WWE Immortals characters.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-