Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Did Raw feel different to anyone else? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Did Raw feel different to anyone else? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Did Raw feel different to anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Empty
PostSubject: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 11:27 am

Many wrestlers were getting promo time, the heels were doing heel things, and the format just didn't seem like a normal Raw.  :hmm:
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 11:38 am

It seems they're trying to beat NXT or something....
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 1:06 pm

inb4someonesaysthereturnoftheattitudeera
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 2:21 pm

Slightly different I guess.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 2:35 pm

E&C
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 3:25 pm

The ending ruined that whole show though.  :eww:

Plus Miz and Mizdow lost the titles.  :eww:
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 3:28 pm

MTM wrote:

The ending was dope.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 3:37 pm

Alex Anderson wrote:
MTM wrote:

The ending was dope.
The Authority hadn't even been gone for 2 months and they've already brought them back. Rollins threatening to paralyze Edge was indeed dope but they should have waited longer and built it up more before finally bringing them back.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 3:58 pm

One good show. It was one good show in months. No need for any kind of special attention. But yes, it was great. And of course Edge is a major part of the reason why, I mean think about it how many of these egomaniacs on the WWE roster or a vet or a hall of famer would ever put themselves in that hostage situation? Kudos to Edge for being the man still.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 4:16 pm

Lol Vince trying to beat HHH's pet project, by bringing back HHH -_-. I just find that ironic.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 6:15 pm

The show was good because it featured fresh matchups in the ring, fresh appearances by debuting/returning superstars, nostalgic segments featuring Edge and Christian, and also heart-felt/real promos by the likes of Daniel Bryan, Ryback, and Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 6:17 pm

RAW last night was good by recent standards. It actually seemed to be focused on storyline development which should really be WWE's focus especially given their emphasis on mic skills and appearance over wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 6:54 pm

The booking had problems, but the writing was well done and definitely an improvement over the shows before it as of late; most notably them using Edge and his forced retirement at the start of the show to both help add to the speculation about Bryan's future while also give an explanation why Rollins taking Edge hostage was so dangerous. Not to mention them even making sure to have a segment between Edge and Cena to establish that they have no hate left towards one another and are in fact friends. Ryback's promo came out of the blue, but it certainly did good for his character. Bryan's promo was an emotional ride in 3 minutes that made you remember why he climbed to the top despite all odds.

Fact is, there was a good amount of stuff I enjoyed and for the first time in a while, I didn't feel like I wanted to kill myself just waiting for those 3 hours to be done and over with. WWE pisses me off often, as it does with many, but I'll happily give it credit when credit is due. Unfortunately, they're infamous for lightning strikes like this and will probably manage to fuck up all of the interesting stuff they did by next week, but for what it was, good show, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 10:14 pm

Ares Vendetta wrote:
The booking had problems, but the writing was well done and definitely an improvement over the shows before it as of late; most notably them using Edge and his forced retirement at the start of the show to both help add to the speculation about Bryan's future while also give an explanation why Rollins taking Edge hostage was so dangerous. Not to mention them even making sure to have a segment between Edge and Cena to establish that they have no hate left towards one another and are in fact friends. Ryback's promo came out of the blue, but it certainly did good for his character. Bryan's promo was an emotional ride in 3 minutes that made you remember why he climbed to the top despite all odds.

Fact is, there was a good amount of stuff I enjoyed and for the first time in a while, I didn't feel like I wanted to kill myself just waiting for those 3 hours to be done and over with. WWE pisses me off often, as it does with many, but I'll happily give it credit when credit is due. Unfortunately, they're infamous for lightning strikes like this and will probably manage to fuck up all of the interesting stuff they did by next week, but for what it was, good show, in my opinion.
Pretty much exactly. In the beginning, there were some pretty interesting stuff, like Ryback's promo, which I doubt was a continuity because he was just reinforcing to us who he is, etc. Then some of the matches were good, not too salty on Usos winning the title. The Ascension should have debuted right in the earlier phase of the night, just when the crowd had their steam. and the Rollins/Edge/Christian/Show/Cena shtick was amazing. Basically it.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? EmptyDecember 30th 2014, 10:56 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
One good show. It was one good show in months. No need for any kind of special attention. But yes, it was great. And of course Edge is a major part of the reason why, I mean think about it how many of these egomaniacs on the WWE roster or a vet or a hall of famer would ever put themselves in that hostage situation? Kudos to Edge for being the man still.
I didn't even think the show was "great," but it was different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Raw feel different to anyone else?   Did Raw feel different to anyone else? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did Raw feel different to anyone else?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-