Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wondering what you guys think. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Wondering what you guys think. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Wondering what you guys think. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Wondering what you guys think.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

Wondering what you guys think. Empty
PostSubject: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 6:48 pm

Okay I have been doing "The Gawd-esque" gimmick for a while and I was just having a talk with Donny and I realised just how limited I am right now with my current gimmick. I can only do and say so much as it is right now and it is hampering with my creativity tbh. I love playing the character The Nas because Rock is my favorite wrestler and all that jazz but I feel like I can do a whole lot more with myself. I just feel like I'm not putting on as good of work right now as I could if I had something else going on with myself. So I was just wondering what I should do. Should I stay as The Nas and try to get the creative juices flowing in promos like when I started the gimmick, should I alter The Nas somehow and use someone else as my base like Booker or someone, or should I completely change to another character like I was thinking about how much I missed playing Lance Hart. For those of you who weren't in AWF (and for those of you who were actually) I feel like I was putting on my best work as Lance Hart and although he'd be different than his AWF incarnation (sorry no Rockstar Spud) I would love to be #Baby Jesus again. So let me know what you think. Not gonna make a poll because I want feedback rather than votes with no explanation. Love ya fam!

:]
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 6:50 pm

Yeah, Lance Hart is rad.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 20th 2014, 7:22 pm

I think The Nas gimmick fits you incredibly well. You work well with your promos through humor and other spices, and that is what makes you unique around here.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 8:59 am

I would say go with what you enjoy the most. I think you've been doing great with The Nas but if you have more fun with your old character I'd say go with that so you don't get burned out.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:15 pm

Do you, brother.
Back to top Go down
Angel.

Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:18 pm

Just do what you like the most tbh. Lance Hart was great in AWF, but I love your Nas character. Pick your poison, but consult your head writer before making any move
Back to top Go down
http://rocketcris.tumblr.com/
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:24 pm

Honestly, do whatever you think would be best for you. If promoing as The Nas is getting tiring - I would definitely suggest a gimmick change. But if you're enjoying it still, stick with it. Sometimes that's just a given for the majority who are limited by their gimmick; they get burnt out quite easily. Just be sure to explain your sudden change thoroughly if you go through with it.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 21st 2014, 12:33 pm

I got tired of promoing as Lucian Black so I feel you if that's your case.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. EmptyDecember 22nd 2014, 4:59 pm

Thanks for the feedback. What I will probably do is see how my New Breed Title match goes before I make a call on whether to change from The Nas to Lance Hart or not. I hope that Senn and Xavier get a look at this sometime soon if they haven't already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wondering what you guys think.   Wondering what you guys think. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wondering what you guys think.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1