Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Empty
PostSubject: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:02 pm

A special live broadcast on Wednesday, January 7 will kick off the relationship between TNA and Destination America. The special airs from 9-11 pm. Following that, the show will move to Fridays at 9 pm. The premiere show will have Roode-Lashley III as the main event.

I know TNA gets a bad rap, but it has been very solid lately, and much, much better than the shit you see on Monday nights. TNA is edgier and it has very grounded-storylines, which are ideal for a wrestling company to be taken seriously. You won't be seeing a bunny wrestle a gay wrestler on TNA, that's for sure.

TNA has been building up their stars properly (look at what they've done with Samoa Joe prior to his injury and EC3 prior to his injury. Unfortunately, they both got hurt, but they'll recover.) 

People thought TNA was trash and admittedly, I was one of those people. I refused to watch it... but everything changed in New York City. TNA in the 2nd-half of 2014 was giving us shows that we had not seen on television in the world of pro-wrestling. It gave us the television match of the year - the full metal mayhem match. Again, something you don't see in the WWE. Believe me, I know comparing to the WWE isn't something that is a huge accomplishment, but I see many people in EAW that watch Raw and never TNA. Try it, give it a shot. Even if you don't have Destination America, try to catch it online. Destination America--although less of a platform than Spike TV--has given TNA everything it needs to succeed. It has treated it as the franchise of that network and rightfully so.
Watch it and I promise you that you will enjoy it.  :salute:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:10 pm

Even if you don't like the current product, Wednesdays will have marathons of all sorts of eras in TNA from 9am to 9pm, so it's a win-win.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:15 pm

tbh I would argue that TNA had the best focus on its champions of any North American company in 2014. When Bobby Lashley was champ and he dominated the entire roster. The Wolves added prestige to the tag belts in the TLC series they had with the Hardyz and Team 3D. Samoa Joe and Austin Aries were making the X Title feel like a secondary title instead of a separate division, and Gail Kim was probably the most skilled women's wrestler on TV this year (not a lot of competition tho). I had pretty much given up on TNA last year but started watching a few months ago and it really has improved
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

A few weeks of Lucha Underground has captivated me more than years watching TNA.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:23 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
A few weeks of Lucha Underground has captivated me more than years watching TNA.
I already stated that the past has been rough for TNA, but they have found their stride and are great. Lucha and TNA are very different, and I enjoy both of them in different ways. Either way, show your support. Just give it a try in January.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 7:26 pm

Since I'm a fan of tna in it's previous eras I will tune in but other than that I won't be watching the current product.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 10:53 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 10th 2014, 11:09 pm

I'll download it once it's done but eh, I've tried to enjoy TNA for the past five years and not once has it been able to hold my attention for longer than 30 minutes. Not exactly expecting anything different on DA.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 5:17 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
I'll download it once it's done but eh, I've tried to enjoy TNA for the past five years and not once has it been able to hold my attention for longer than 30 minutes. Not exactly expecting anything different on DA.
Watching 30 minutes of a 2 hour show is better than watching 30 minutes of a 3 hour show.  :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 6:53 am

TNA and WWE honestly have done equal amounts of dumb shit over the last 5-6 years. Theyre no better than the other. They're both ran by idiots, but when one of them are good its worth watching. TNA's been good lately, theyve been trying their asses off to entertain on weekly TV which is why i blew 60 bucks on Halfassed-For-Glory. 

With that said TNA's front office fucking sucks man. This right here is what happens when you cheapen your brand with shittiness for years on end and are thrown to the wolves. Destination America isn't even included in a regular package. I have to buy the discovery channel package or some bullshit like that, and I aint doing that shit. TNA is moving steps backwards with this deal. People werent checking for them when they were nationally syndicated on Spike, so you think muthafuckas are gonna buy DA just for that?? I'm gonna just use WatchWrestling but if im going to watch a wrestling show online, the shit better be captivating and packed with quality (See: LU) Or otherwise fuck this shit. So we'll see how they do.
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America EmptyDecember 11th 2014, 1:12 pm

Moving to Fridays so they don't have to compete with LUCHA??????

Horrible time slot. I'll never watch it live. Let's hope I don't have to fast forward through the most of the program when I finally get to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America   Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America Empty

Back to top Go down

Why you should be watching TNA when it airs on Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1