Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Storylines that should have never happened SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Storylines that should have never happened SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Storylines that should have never happened Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Storylines that should have never happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Storylines that should have never happened Empty
PostSubject: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 12:35 pm

What do y'all think are some storylines that have happened in EAW over the years that were bad or should have never happened at all?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 12:59 pm

Drastik World Order

The Enterprise
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 1:30 pm

Plus, I think Maria got kidnapped once, and we never found out what happened... not really a storyline but it shouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 1:34 pm

Scott Diamond wrote:
Plus, I think Maria got kidnapped once, and we never found out what happened... not really a storyline but it shouldn't have happened.
 :scared:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 1:58 pm

Enterprise was just awkward, they like lost their every match lol
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 2:36 pm

Drastik World Order
EOE sex tape briefcase
Probably forgetting many things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 2:56 pm

my current storyline.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 3:19 pm

World's Finest's storyline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 3:34 pm

Aleks Cole's storyline
Back to top Go down
The Heart Break Boy
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
The Heart Break Boy

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 5:29 pm

Everything involving Tyler A and King Kjors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 5:55 pm

That entire Drastik storyline, I can't believe Johnny didn't his deserved reign in favor of RRS.

Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:35 pm

Odd TRE Gang Slay Em All wrote:
Scott Diamond wrote:
 :scared:

Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:38 pm

Not really stuff that should never have happened, but I was rolling my eyes at anything that brought the "GOAT Circle" into script.

As for storylines that really should never have happened, does the HRDO/Speedy feud count as having a storyline? Cause if so, that a thousand times over.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:55 pm

Tyler A and Kjors being booked as world champs are something I regret, I prolly shouldve just made myself the champ or better yet just gave HBB the title. However most of the reason why Tyler is disgraced is because of his attitude and willingness to quit EAW as champ when I got fired. And even then he's had a better attitude than some world champs. He was a promoing world champ and all, even for the PFP match which he was quite unenthusiastic about. 

EOE sex tape shit was dumb, i shouldve just pretended it never happened when i picked up Dy but i guess i milked it for what its worth with Cena29 vs Mike Vandal

Chainstein vs Cuck U. Fena... im on the fence. It entertained people and shit but the fact that it was a feud over who likes and hates john cena  Embarassed  i shouldve probably mandated their characters way more, let alone not go along with it and work it, but oh well

Im neither here nor there about the DWO. It couldve been done a lot better, but i dont think it was too atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:56 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:

As for storylines that really should never have happened, does the HRDO/Speedy feud count as having a storyline? Cause if so, that a thousand times over.

I didnt see anything wrong with HRDO vs Speedy other than what Speedy had to do to get a shot at that title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:58 pm

When did Maria get kidnapped, I don't recall that happening?
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 6:59 pm

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:
Im neither here nor there about the DWO. It couldve been done a lot better, but i dont think it was too atrocious.

I wouldn't say it was particularly bad because of who was in it or how it came about; just that it was a massive waste of time due to it imploding very quickly, but then again, what wasn't a waste of time about the Drastik storylines? 

:punk:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 7:01 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

I wouldn't say it was particularly bad because of who was in it or how it came about; just that it was a massive waste of time due to it imploding very quickly, but then again, what wasn't a waste of time about the Drastik storylines? 

Yeah the implosion made it feel like a big waste of time. The whole title scene at the time shouldve just changed up after TI or something.
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 8:43 pm

The storyline where Maria got kidnapped. Like lol it was so lame an awful I kinda felt sorry for her that she was subjugated to somethin like that . Lol i remember when I wasn't even apart of EAW she explained to me what was happenin. Also Stephie being the AJ to Daniel Bryan when he was a douche and verbally abusive boyfriend. That was somewhat bad but i wish that didn't happened especially since AA ended up getting fired
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 8:47 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:
The storyline where Maria got kidnapped. Like lol it was so lame an awful I kinda felt sorry for her that she was subjugated to somethin like that . Lol i remember when I wasn't even apart of EAW she explained to me what was happenin. Also Stephie being the AJ to Daniel Bryan when he was a douche and verbally abusive boyfriend. That was somewhat bad but i wish that didn't happened especially since AA ended up getting fired

Storylines that should have never happened LeoStorylines that should have never happened LeoStorylines that should have never happened Leo
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 8:50 pm

Mikado Sekaiichi wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

Storylines that should have never happened LeoStorylines that should have never happened LeoStorylines that should have never happened Leo
 :vince:  :vince:  :vince:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 9:09 pm

Ryan Savage wrote:

Except you know, AA and Stephie weren't boyfriend and Girlfriend though.  :comeon: 
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 9:10 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Ryan Savage wrote:

Except you know, AA and Stephie weren't boyfriend and Girlfriend though.  :comeon: 

Lol it came off that way to me  :hmm:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 9:13 pm

AA: I know shit about your past that unless you do exactly what I say, I'm going to expose you and ruin you for good now help me ruin EE's career.

That's so boyfriend and Girlfriend though.  :farve: 
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened EmptyJune 3rd 2014, 9:16 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
AA: I know shit about your past that unless you do exactly what I say, I'm going to expose you and ruin you for good now help me ruin EE's career.

That's so boyfriend and Girlfriend though.  :farve: 

Lol yeah. Stay with me or I ruined you type of thing .  :young:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storylines that should have never happened   Storylines that should have never happened Empty

Back to top Go down

Storylines that should have never happened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-