Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Cherish... da bomb.net

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 9:36 am

Ladies please. There is no need to fight over me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:37 am

Cerci Bellerose wrote:
LOL!  Transvestite, if you have to convince yourself that I'm a man to spare the fragile yet undeserving ego that you have, then by all means do that.  I know how it is, when you come across a chick that seems too good to be true, you automatically assume  the worst.  But let's be real here, I'm no man, just better than you are, realer than you are, and dreadfully tired of you popping your fucking gums about every bitch you encounter behind their back.  Hmm, I don't know about you but that doesn't sound like a "real woman" to me...that sounds like a real bitch.

And just so you know there's no need for plastic surgery over here boo-boo, I look so good I got dick I don't even want "cumming" for me.  But the fact that you even brought that bullshit up proves to me that you really are an insecure ass chick.  You can't even take criticism!  It also surprises me how much love someone gets despite how limited they are in both creativity and quality; this isn't Kendra or Cameron or HBG who deserves all the respect in the world...this is fucking Cherish.  Shit I should be asking you who the fuck you are!  Sitting there talking about someone being irrelevant, where you been for the past two and a half years?  OH that's right...FWE.  Yawn.
I'm sorry, did I kill your dog? Did I dump out your favorite nail polish? I'm not convincing myself that you are a man, I am only going by what you have previously told to Hass, myself, Hornet, Ventura, and anyone else who was there when you admitted to being a tranny. Don't get in your feelings about me calling you something that you simply admitted to. I have yet to even "pop my gums" about you except for in the chat a few weeks ago when they were talking about guys being Vixens. And best believe I wasn't the only one who mentioned you, so please get out your feelings. Oh and best believe, I am VERY secure about myself and who I am as a woman. What exactly is your problem with me? You act as if I came in and stole some damn spotlight from you. Excuse the fuck outta me, for knowing these people since 2009 and they like the fact the fact that I came back to EAW. For the record, FWE wasn't even the first fed I joined, so what the fuck are you talking about "irrelevant" ..  :thisguy:  It's not even that deep bruh, but I'm sleep tho..  :book:

Last edited by Cherish on November 30th 2014, 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:39 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Are we seriously gonna have to lock someone's fuckin profile?  :guy:
You don't have to lock anything, I have no idea wtf her problem is.. She can continue on with her life, I'm done  :bolieve:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:50 am

When was that pic of AJ taken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 10:53 am

. wrote:
When was that pic of AJ taken.
I think it was when he she was having that thing with Cena, and her and Vickie were going back and forth
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 11:58 am

I'm looking forward to no promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 12:45 pm

It's not that deep but you got so mad so quick, referred to me in the next couple of posts, and woke up the next morning to reply ... yeah whatever girl.  Looking at the situation maybe it isn't that deep, but re-read the shit you've been saying and re-read mine.  Mine was ALWAYS about the writing and the talent.  You just ranted about some shit that you heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another friend.  Oh correction, you heard it from Johnny, Hass, and Hornet.  lol  Like for real girl you silly as hell, those are your vouchers?  I don't fuck with Hass or Johnny so there goes your theory, I highly doubt they could even tell you my ethnicity; and if you're going to name Hornet as a voucher then you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.   No offense to Hornet, but not only is he borderline psychotic, he's thirsty as fuck.  The guy attempted suicide dozens of times and made up a rumor about himself being dead.  He even came online portraying his "cousin" to convince everyone that he was dead.  And these are your witnesses?  A disturbed teenager desperate for some attention he didn't get as a child, a pathological liar, and a guy that I haven't had more than two twenty second conversations with in the past ... makes sense I guess.  If I was a transvestite what would I possibly get out of fooling people who I do not know over the internet besides a good laugh?  ...  My thoughts exactly, nothing.  This is 2014 so if I was intersexed, gay, bisexual, or anything close to that, do you think I would hide it?  No offense to everybody here, but who are these people to me?  With the exception of maybe a handful of them, I don't give a fuck what they think.  And with all the states that are prideful and supportive of the LBGT movement, why would I hide it?  You can see it in my words, there's nothing I'm insecure about; there's nothing but confidence over here.  I only wish I could say the same about you.  When this all started I didn't insult you by questioning your sex, sexuality, addressing the many rumors of how big of a "e-whore" (if you wanna call it that) that you are, or by insulting your looks.  That was all you; I talked about your writing just as you've talked about mine (which is what all of this is about), but the big diff is I did it in front of you.  

But anyways, I initially woke up this morning thinking that I was a little too aggressive in my approach.  That I was just throwing anger at you over old shit that shouldn't even matter anymore because for all I knew you could've changed, but as you've just made clear, you've STILL been talking shit!  And if somebody else did say something, tell me their name and I'll confront them too because I'm really not scared. lol
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 1:57 pm

Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Full?d=1415949442
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 3:32 pm

Cerci Bellerose wrote:
It's not that deep but you got so mad so quick, referred to me in the next couple of posts, and woke up the next morning to reply ... yeah whatever girl.  Looking at the situation maybe it isn't that deep, but re-read the shit you've been saying and re-read mine.  Mine was ALWAYS about the writing and the talent.  You just ranted about some shit that you heard from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who heard it from another friend.  Oh correction, you heard it from Johnny, Hass, and Hornet.  lol  Like for real girl you silly as hell, those are your vouchers?  I don't fuck with Hass or Johnny so there goes your theory, I highly doubt they could even tell you my ethnicity; and if you're going to name Hornet as a voucher then you clearly aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.   No offense to Hornet, but not only is he borderline psychotic, he's thirsty as fuck.  The guy attempted suicide dozens of times and made up a rumor about himself being dead.  He even came online portraying his "cousin" to convince everyone that he was dead.  And these are your witnesses?  A disturbed teenager desperate for some attention he didn't get as a child, a pathological liar, and a guy that I haven't had more than two twenty second conversations with in the past ... makes sense I guess.  If I was a transvestite what would I possibly get out of fooling people who I do not know over the internet besides a good laugh?  ...  My thoughts exactly, nothing.  This is 2014 so if I was intersexed, gay, bisexual, or anything close to that, do you think I would hide it?  No offense to everybody here, but who are these people to me?  With the exception of maybe a handful of them, I don't give a fuck what they think.  And with all the states that are prideful and supportive of the LBGT movement, why would I hide it?  You can see it in my words, there's nothing I'm insecure about; there's nothing but confidence over here.  I only wish I could say the same about you.  When this all started I didn't insult you by questioning your sex, sexuality, addressing the many rumors of how big of a "e-whore" (if you wanna call it that) that you are, or by insulting your looks.  That was all you; I talked about your writing just as you've talked about mine (which is what all of this is about), but the big diff is I did it in front of you.  

But anyways, I initially woke up this morning thinking that I was a little too aggressive in my approach.  That I was just throwing anger at you over old shit that shouldn't even matter anymore because for all I knew you could've changed, but as you've just made clear, you've STILL been talking shit!  And if somebody else did say something, tell me their name and I'll confront them too because I'm really not scared. lol
Jesus girl, you are really making it that deep... I didn't hear it from a "friend of a friend of a friend" I was in the chat when you said it because Andy freaked out about him liking a tranny. Point is, at the time you said it, whether someone just took your xat account or was impersonating you, frankly I don't give a fuck, it was said and I saw it, so all this time I thought you were a tranny. Get the fuck over it. The only reason I reacted the way I did, was because that is just how I am, you call me a bitch I go off. Simple. 

Frankly, the whole Hornet situation whether he tried to commit suicide idk, I was off of xat for like a good year or two post-FWE because at the time I wasn't feelin EAW to go and join them.. So if he has gone psychotic good for him, I don't give two shits I barely knew him anyway. Bruh, like I am so freaking confused by what your point is, idk if you are mad about some shit I said in the chat.. but dude like I said I only brought it up because in chat apparently there are guys as Vixens, and Vixens who are questionable. Damn, if you got mad because I and someone else said you were a tranny because of a previous admission then I'm not going to apologize for it. What was admitted at the time (whether by you or whomever was impersonating you) I and another person repeated to the chat, not my fault nor problem. 

And what old shit are you talking about? I am seriously confused why you have a dislike for me  :book:.. Like I never talked to you in chat (prior to that incident) and we rarely had matches against each other.. like dude, wtf did I like steal your favorite pic base or some shit? Did I misspell your name in a promo? I am so lost lmao..

And how are you hearing rumors that I am some "e-whore" when I have been gone from xat for like 2 years.. Jesus fix it, this is some confusing shit, I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyNovember 30th 2014, 3:37 pm

Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 CakjE
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyDecember 5th 2014, 5:39 pm

Unlocked. Let's not repeat history and permanently lock this poor profile. :thepool:
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 EmptyDecember 6th 2014, 10:03 am

Wow I have sure did missed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherish... da bomb.net   Cherish... da bomb.net - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherish... da bomb.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2