Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

I'll start off.

- They're ruining Ambrose with that doll garbage and sending him back to midcard.

- Roman Reigns is the perfect fit to be face of the company.

- TNA staying alive helps the wrestling business as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 11:33 pm

- If the period between Hogan and Cena had someone as consistently booked at the top as them, the perspective of Cena's booking now would be much different. It skewered the fact that it's the way the company has always booked it's top draw and will always be that way until it eventually dies. 

- People get far too caught up in the names of NXT talent. Names such as The Rock, Steve Austin, Hulk Hogan etc would be laughed at if they were announced today. Strip the talent of their accomplishments and what made them great and the names are terrible. 

- TNA could easily be the best promotion in the world with the right creative minds. 

- I have zero issue with TNA picking up "WWE rejects". Where the fuck are they suppose to go? Indies? Please.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 1:57 am

I'm not on the Daniel Bryan hype train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 3:59 am

This is my unpopular Wrestling Opinion from 2011 that still may apply today: Kelly Kelly is da best
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 6:10 am

Reigns isn't as bad as people say he is.
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 7:37 am

Scott Oasis wrote:
I'll start off.

- Roman Reigns is the perfect fit to be face of the company.
:whoa:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 8:21 am

- As much as I hate TNA. Part of me fears that when they die (not if) WWE's product will just get worse.

- Daniel Bryan will never again win the World Title

- Roman Reigns is the best man to face Lesnar (if not The Rock)

- Seth Rollins will fail his cash-in.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 8:55 am

Ambrose isn't a good wrestler.

Cesaro should be the face of the company.

Bobby Fish is one of the most talented wrestlers in the world, and very few people are only just starting to realise it.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 9:18 am

I got a lot of them.

John Cena is one of the most talented faces of all time.

Hulk Hogan is mostly responsible for the ignorant opinions about wrestling today.

CM Punk was boring until 2009.

If creative was equally good PG would be better than Attitude Era.

Triple H is one of the best heels of all time.

Davey Richards sucks.

Dolph Ziggler is boring.

Mr. Anderson is the worst active wrestler today.

The Undertaker is one of the most overrated wrestlers of all time.

I got more but I'll stop before I piss people off too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 9:29 am

When i first started watching WWE i loved Cena and still love him till this day d: (=^_^=)
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 10:13 am

Roman Reigns should win the rumble
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 10:23 am

- WWE management has reached TNA management level bad

- TNAs been shitting on WWEs product since the summer

- Cena is midcard level talent, and vastly overrated, especially by WWE. But busts his ass and deserves some credit

- Lashleys TNA title reign will be superior to Brocks WWE WHC reign when alls said and done

- Wrestling hasnt produced a transcendent star since The Rock. Lesnar became transcendent through UFC.

- 90s wrestling is superior to modern day in every way shape and form.

- Politicing is good for the business

- All the major stars politiced, including CM Punk

- fuck Punk for throwing The Rock under the bus for coming back and making him more money

- Daniel Bryan is the only forseeable future transcendent star, and is the most over in the company (though orton may give him a run for his money)

Most of these is facts tbh
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:29 am

The Usos are the most legit tag team we've seen in years.
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 12:35 am

Triple H was only relevant through HBK and DX.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 1:15 am

WWE should stick by their decision and have Roman Reigns beat Daniel Bryan at Fastlane.
Back to top Go down
Yoshikage Eto

Hailing From : Arashiyama, Kyoto, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 7:07 am

CM Punk should never return, he's a traitor and should stay in UFC where he belongs

Eddie Guerrero should have had a lot more title reigns then he actually did

WWE in the early 90's should have trusted Kerry Von Erich, he was a good talent and should have had a lot more success

Undertaker's streak should have ended earlier

Raven was always a great opponent for Undertaker, why it never happened I have no idea

John Cena is rightfully the best wrestler of the modern era and one of the greatest of all time, it's not his fault that booking puts him over every chance they get

(I actually believe some of those, but I'll leave it to you to speculate)
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 9:58 am

Rikishi does not deserve to be in the Hall O Fame...or at the very least not now.

John Cena is a better wrestler than most people are willing to give him credit for.

Roman Reigns is a better choice for "next big thing" in WWE than most people are willing to admit.  Is he the best choice...no.  Is he the worst choice...NO!  He's got talent and comes from a very prestigious family legacy, who are only second to the McMahons and the Von Erichs.

Owen Hart was always better than his brother Brett.

Randy Orton is not as good as people think he is.  At least not anymore.  I think he's gone stale and needs to either reinvent himself or retire.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 10:04 am

Xavier Williams wrote:
WWE should stick by their decision and have Roman Reigns beat Daniel Bryan at Fastlane.

I'm also going to agree with this statement and explain why.  I would've lovedto see Bryan win the Rumble, and I agree he might be a better "face" of the company than Reigns with how over he is.  But Reigns isn't a bad choice, and if WWE caves into the fans for a second year in a row, it'll set a bad example.  It'll let the fans know that all they need to do to get what they want is bitch and moan, which is wrong.  If a child wants ice cream for dinner, do you give it to him because he cries about it long enough?

And here is the unpopular wrestling opinion...fans DO NOT always know who or what is best for wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 10:25 am

Zack_Crash wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:

I'm also going to agree with this statement and explain why.  I would've lovedto see Bryan win the Rumble, and I agree he might be a better "face" of the company than Reigns with how over he is.  But Reigns isn't a bad choice, and if WWE caves into the fans for a second year in a row, it'll set a bad example.  It'll let the fans know that all they need to do to get what they want is bitch and moan, which is wrong.  If a child wants ice cream for dinner, do you give it to him because he cries about it long enough?

And here is the unpopular wrestling opinion...fans DO NOT always know who or what is best for wrestling.

I like this point, and agree with you for the most part. However I do feel like the fans are more than just children, they are paying customers and have the proper outlet to make requests/demands. Especially since the guy the fans want is one of the greatest all around workers of the modern era.

I just cant see anything wrong with fans demanding bryan even if it does hijack shows. I mean that seems to be the only way to make WWE give them what they want.

I agree that WWE should stand by their shit and keep Reigns in the main event. However it seems theyve cockteased the fans too much at this point to not have Bryan in the title match too. It would almost be like rubbing it in fans faces.

Also, to your point about the fans not always knowing whos best for business. I can see that logic, but I also think the fans can make whoever they want to work, work. Without their money WWE dies, if fans pour money into a guy they want everyone benefits. In any event youre right the fans can get behind the wrong guy like a Goldberg or a Diesel, but in this case I think Daniel Bryan is the right guy
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 11:04 am

The current WWE product, as far as in-ring is concerned, is far better than ROH.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 11:40 am

I'm enjoying TNA more than other promotions at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 2:19 pm

Methuselah wrote:
Zack_Crash wrote:
Xavier Williams wrote:

I like this point, and agree with you for the most part. However I do feel like the fans are more than just children, they are paying customers and have the proper outlet to make requests/demands. Especially since the guy the fans want is one of the greatest all around workers of the modern era.

I just cant see anything wrong with fans demanding bryan even if it does hijack shows. I mean that seems to be the only way to make WWE give them what they want.

I agree that WWE should stand by their shit and keep Reigns in the main event. However it seems theyve cockteased the fans too much at this point to not have Bryan in the title match too. It would almost be like rubbing it in fans faces.

Also, to your point about the fans not always knowing whos best for business. I can see that logic, but I also think the fans can make whoever they want to work, work. Without their money WWE dies, if fans pour money into a guy they want everyone benefits. In any event youre right the fans can get behind the wrong guy like a Goldberg or a Diesel, but in this case I think Daniel Bryan is the right guy

I wasn't saying wrestling fans were children.  That was just me giving an example of how caving into the demands of another just because they cry long enough is not good.

And you're right that as paying customers fans have the right to make their opinions known and heard.  But as you said, that doesn't give them the right to hijack shows, which I feel is the norm rather than the exception.  This is where I have problems with certain fans.  If people were just simply displaying their disagreement in what I feel is a more healthy way, like on internet or just a simple chant during parts and NOT the whole show, but still accepting things as they are, I feel there wouldn't be a problem.  But hijacking shows I feel is not only disrespectful to WWE (both the wrestlers and backstage people) but also deprives other fans of an enjoyable experience.

Bryan is a good bet for WWE, and the fans are right in this regard.  But WWE needs to learn to stick by its decisions, even if the unpopular ones and fans just have to accept that Bryan cannot always be in the main-event.  That's the same problem they have with Cena.  

Anyway, to keep this thread going, another unpopular wrestling opinion is...

Andre The Giant was not that good of a wrestler.  Sorry, but he wasn't.  Watch some of his old matches and tell me differently.  I honestly feel Big Show is a better bigman wrestler than Andre.  Andre got over for two reasons.  1.)  Back then a guy his size was such an attraction, and wrestling still being a territory thing, you didn't see a guy that big everyday.  And 2.)  Because he was so beloved backstage.  Not saying he didn't earn his legacy, I'm just saying he isn't as good a wrestler as history remembers him.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 2:28 pm

TNA is getting better
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyFebruary 20th 2015, 5:30 pm

As I hate to admit it but if TNA dies so will any competition WWE actually had.
Back to top Go down
Grace Izumi

Grace Izumi

Hailing From : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions EmptyNovember 27th 2015, 11:13 am

Wrestling sucks, and it has sucked since Eddie died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions   Unpopular Wrestling Opinions Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-