Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Tyler Parker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:15 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
can we discuss the spreadsheets?

You're going to have to talk to your writers if you have any questions regarding the spreadsheets.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:18 am

Your favourite FPV?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 12:22 am

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Your favourite FPV?

Tough one. Pain for Pride excluded? I'd say Road to Redemption.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 9:54 am

Why aren't you better than Alex Anderson?
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 9:55 am

Alex Anderson wrote:
I'll answer this one for him.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 3:49 pm

zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:

Lol.
This
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 4:24 pm

Is Tyler Parker the best NE Champion of all time?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 10:11 pm

Lannister wrote:
Is Tyler Parker the best NE Champion of all time?

It's arguable. I've had one of the longest National Extreme Championship reigns, defended and retained it in one of the Main Event matches at Pain for Pride against Y2Impact and kept defending it against whoever I could defend it against. I'd like to think that I am.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anderson.

Anderson.

Hailing From : Toronto, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2014, 10:17 pm

Tyler Parker wrote:
zgod. wrote:
Alex Anderson wrote:

Lol.
This
#PFP8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 9:31 am

Who did you look up to when you first debuted into EAW? Has that changed for you?
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2014, 10:33 am

How do you feel about losing the NE title?
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 4:15 pm

Soon enough I will whoop Aren's candy ass, can you smell that?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 5:00 pm

Moonlight Predator wrote:
Who did you look up to when you first debuted into EAW? Has that changed for you?

Mr. DEDEDE because he brought me in and yeah, now I don't look up, we see eye to eye.

Lucian Black wrote:
How do you feel about losing the NE title?

I'm satisfied with it truthfully, it was a matter of time. I'm glad that I could drop it to who I dropped it to.

The Nas Says wrote:
Soon enough I will whoop Aren's candy ass, can you smell that?

I can.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 27th 2014, 5:37 pm

You do realize if you had me for a manager, you'd still be NE Champ, right? Probably WHC still too...
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2014, 2:04 pm

AC wrote:
You do realize if you had me for a manager, you'd still be NE Champ, right? Probably WHC still too...

And if you had put in one tenth of the effort that I do, then you wouldn't be nothing but a manager.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyApril 1st 2015, 9:54 am

Have you ever considered using the Stardust pic base (at least in short term) for a story idea with Tyler Parker?
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 6:25 am

What would be your dream holiday plan for our honeymoon? Wink
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 9:08 am

坂崎ハルナ wrote:
(ILL)
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyApril 8th 2015, 3:03 pm

Zack_Crash wrote:
Have you ever considered using the Stardust pic base (at least in short term) for a story idea with Tyler Parker?

No, haven't even thought about that. I wouldn't do that to myself.

坂崎ハルナ wrote:

That's something you and I would have to talk more about but if I could go anywhere right now? It'd be Maldives.

Lucian Black wrote:
(ILL)

I'll be taking the World Heavyweight Championship with me there too.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 1:53 am

How do you feel about the way your reign as World Heavyweight Champion has gone so far? Anything left that you would love to do during this reign, or are you satisfied with the way it's gone and can't ask for more?

Do you prefer Mexican food or Chinese food? Beef teriyaki or chicken teriyaki?

Do you have a favorite kind of soup? For that matter, do you like soup at all?

Sport you love to play recreationally, if any?

Who are your favorite three sports players of all time? Who are your current favorite three?

What is the best anime you've ever watched? Do you have a favorite hentai?

What are your top three favorite characters in all live action TV shows that you've watched?

Are there any guys who you'd love to feud with in EAW and haven't yet?

Do you have a grand goal in life or just kind of take things as they come to you and adjust accordingly?

How much do you love Y2Impact?

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyJune 29th 2015, 8:09 am

Y2Impact wrote:
How do you feel about the way your reign as World Heavyweight Champion has gone so far? Anything left that you would love to do during this reign, or are you satisfied with the way it's gone and can't ask for more?

Do you prefer Mexican food or Chinese food? Beef teriyaki or chicken teriyaki?

Do you have a favorite kind of soup? For that matter, do you like soup at all?

Sport you love to play recreationally, if any?

Who are your favorite three sports players of all time? Who are your current favorite three?

What is the best anime you've ever watched? Do you have a favorite hentai?

What are your top three favorite characters in all live action TV shows that you've watched?

Are there any guys who you'd love to feud with in EAW and haven't yet?

Do you have a grand goal in life or just kind of take things as they come to you and adjust accordingly?

How much do you love Y2Impact?

Congratulations!

After my first reign, I told myself that I'd bust my ass off more than I ever have to get another shot at it and get a second reign with it. My first reign was over two months but I feel like I done so much in such a short reign. Robbie telling me then how I was a better World Champion than most who held the World Heavyweight Championship, that made me want it even more. I think I earned every month of my second reign, I've worked so hard for it and it's so rewarding to be holding it for as long as I have and defending it against some formidable opponents. I'm going on six months and if there's anything else I'd like to do, it's to hold it for a couple of more months. I'd like that and I'm going to work for it like I have with everything else I've accomplished. Though if I'm to lose it soon, then yeah, I couldn't ask for more.

Mexican food. I'd say beef teriyaki but I like chicken teriyaki too.

Ramen. I like Top Ramen.

Basketball. I used to have a basketball hoop in my front yard and I'd play every day. You could play by myself but I liked playing with my father too.

All time? Hank Aaron, Deion Sanders and Allen Iverson. Current? Freddie Freeman, Julio Jones and Neymar Jr.

Yu Yu Hakusho. No but there's been a few that I've watched and I'd watch them again.

I'd have to think about that. I hardly watch that much TV.

Devan Dubian, Jamie O'Hara, Norman Hellion.

I'd like to help others. Change lives. Whether that's through writing, music, anything like that.

You know how much. We're close as fuck.

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 11:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 5:18 pm

What is your favorite feud/match you've had in your EAW tenure so far?

What do you hope to accomplish after your last reign as World Heavyweight Champion and your feud on Dynasty with Jay?

Is it more fun to promo or write shows?

When do you feel your promos were at their peak? Right now, some time in the past, or constantly at a consistent pace of quality?

Let's say the Across the Park is banned from use in a particular match (maybe to somehow advance a feud, I dunno). What finishing move would you adopt in its place, and why?

Is it true you have dick cheese?

Do you have a favorite kind of soup?

What's your favorite item on the menu of any fast food chain?

What is the dynamic for the writers on Voltage like? Some have insinuated Oasis is the Robin to your Batman, while Oasis has suggested the opposite. What's your take?

Do you ever wear shoes with no socks?

Ankle socks or high socks?

Do you have a celebrity crush? Which celebrity would you most like to have sex with?

Aaron said on his AMA he suspects you of being a closeted homosexual. How do you respond to this heinous allegation?

Would you ever participate in a mass orgy?

Why's Lingerie Office so fucking good, bro?

Who would win in a hot dog eating contest, Bailey or Brett Kennedy? I have to go with the former.

What kind of personality does your character have off screen? Does he stack paper and get pussy on the daily, or is he a reserved hermit who shuns people?

How did you feel about defeating Alex Anderson at last year's Pain for Pride?

What is your favorite fruit?

Do you like smoothies?

Is it true Coca-Cola is overrated and Pepsi is superior?

Can you name one elitist you wouldn't mind your character dominating in a random squash match?
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 25th 2016, 10:58 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
What is your favorite feud/match you've had in your EAW tenure so far?

What do you hope to accomplish after your last reign as World Heavyweight Champion and your feud on Dynasty with Jay?

Is it more fun to promo or write shows?

When do you feel your promos were at their peak? Right now, some time in the past, or constantly at a consistent pace of quality?

Let's say the Across the Park is banned from use in a particular match (maybe to somehow advance a feud, I dunno). What finishing move would you adopt in its place, and why?

Is it true you have dick cheese?

Do you have a favorite kind of soup?

What's your favorite item on the menu of any fast food chain?

What is the dynamic for the writers on Voltage like? Some have insinuated Oasis is the Robin to your Batman, while Oasis has suggested the opposite. What's your take?

Do you ever wear shoes with no socks?

Ankle socks or high socks?

Do you have a celebrity crush? Which celebrity would you most like to have sex with?

Aaron said on his AMA he suspects you of being a closeted homosexual. How do you respond to this heinous allegation?

Would you ever participate in a mass orgy?

Why's Lingerie Office so fucking good, bro?

Who would win in a hot dog eating contest, Bailey or Brett Kennedy? I have to go with the former.

What kind of personality does your character have off screen? Does he stack paper and get pussy on the daily, or is he a reserved hermit who shuns people?

How did you feel about defeating Alex Anderson at last year's Pain for Pride?

What is your favorite fruit?

Do you like smoothies?

Is it true Coca-Cola is overrated and Pepsi is superior?

Can you name one elitist you wouldn't mind your character dominating in a random squash match?

It's a tie between my feud/match with Mr. DEDEDE at KOE and my feud/match with Y2Impact at PFP 7. Another one would have to be my entire feud with Ares Vendetta.

Win my third World title.

Promo

I feel like I'm consistent and put the effort into every promo but if I had to pick a time period that my promos were at their peak, I'd say 2014.

If I had to adopt another finisher, I'd adopt the Meth Lock.

No

No

McDonald's french fries or McFlurry.

We're both creative minds and we think alike, so we never argue on anything. We seem to agree on everything. He has input but I'm the one making the cards, putting the shows together, etc. He has a say and we talk about what we want to do for Voltage. We've been a team for six months and there's no one else I'd want to be with a team with more than him. We're a team.

No

Ankle socks.

Yeah but I'm not saying who it is.

He can go fuck himself.

I'd be down.

There's something about busty bitches in lingerie.

I have to go with the former too.

You know he's getting pussy.

So satisfied. He was talking so much shit and I shut him up. That had to have been one of the more satisfying wins of my career.

Peaches

Yeah, I like smoothies.

Everyone seems to think that I hate Pepsi because I like Coca-Cola but it's my preference. I like every Coca-Cola product such as Sprite, Fanta, etc. Coke is my favorite soda though.

Xavier Williams

Last edited by Tyler Parker on August 30th 2017, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 8:50 am

What do you think the reason is that people here don't give you enough love?

What is your opinion on 90s rap?

Is Kanye a better producer or rapper?
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 27th 2017, 10:36 am

How do you feel about that new Migos album? (I think its phenomenal)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tyler Parker   Ask Tyler Parker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Tyler Parker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2