Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 6th 2014, 7:30 pm

Title.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 1:24 am

I love spaghetti, especially with cheese on it, and sweet tea and hawaiian sweet rolls for it. Must always have it for dinner or it feels weird eating it for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 7:07 am

Dinner because it's usually the only thing that ever makes me feel full, I'll make cereal in the morning if I'm able to get up in time to make it with a cup of tea and usually when I come back from college in the afternoon, I'll fry an egg and bol some poatotes but  I'm always forever hungry because my body doesn't store/maintain food but rather just burns it up fast.

Because I'm poor and waiting on finical aid payments, I just buy a lot of cheap meat that'll last me throughout the week and make Pasta/Bolognese with rice, usually I just cook up the chicken or mince, boil the race slowly and then get a can of tomato, pour into the wok (cuz fuck pans) squash all out the tomatoes and let it cook slowly for a half-hour letting it form into a paste, cut up some onions and chillies, throw them in and mix it around along with the chicken or mince, until everything is nicely cooked and then its done. Takes like an hour-hour an half to make but its lovely and its extremely filling/healthy and usually can make enough that there'll be enough left over to do me for the next day aswell so I can get as much out of it as possible.

If I have money, I may make stir-fry or fajita's or some other kind of meal, I like cooking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 7th 2014, 12:21 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Dinner because it's usually the only thing that ever makes me feel full, I'll make cereal in the morning if I'm able to get up in time to make it with a cup of tea and usually when I come back from college in the afternoon, I'll fry an egg and bol some poatotes but  I'm always forever hungry because my body doesn't store/maintain food but rather just burns it up fast.

Because I'm poor and waiting on finical aid payments, I just buy a lot of cheap meat that'll last me throughout the week and make Pasta/Bolognese with rice, usually I just cook up the chicken or mince, boil the race slowly and then get a can of tomato, pour into the wok (cuz fuck pans) squash all out the tomatoes and let it cook slowly for a half-hour letting it form into a paste, cut up some onions and chillies, throw them in and mix it around along with the chicken or mince, until everything is nicely cooked and then its done. Takes like an hour-hour an half to make but its lovely and its extremely filling/healthy and usually can make enough that there'll be enough left over to do me for the next day aswell so I can get as much out of it as possible.

If I have money, I may make stir-fry or fajita's or some other kind of meal, I like cooking.
I'm the same way with keeping food in. I'll eat a huge meal and 30 minutes later I'll feel like I haven't eaten all day once again.

Honestly, I'd have to say dinner. My favorite meal is probably Chili since it's that season. Overall I can't exactly say I have a favorite meal other than maybe homemade tacos or something like you said with stir-fry or fajita's. I like simple stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Parker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tyler Parker

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 9:46 am

Dinner and if I had to choose just one, it'd be beef and/or chicken with white rice.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 10:29 am

Pancakes, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, and Hashbrowns for breakfast! :smell:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? EmptyOctober 8th 2014, 11:02 am

The protein shake I have after I pump iron.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?   What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite meal of the day and what do you like to have for that meal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: General Discussion-