Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Where you like to See PFP 8 at?
Pasadena, California
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN15%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 15% [ 5 ]
Tokyo, Japan
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN36%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 36% [ 12 ]
New Orleans, Louisiana
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN0%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 0% [ 0 ]
Phoenix, Arizona
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN3%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 3% [ 1 ]
Munich, Germany
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN24%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 24% [ 8 ]
Sydney, Australia
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN6%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 6% [ 2 ]
London, England
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN12%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 12% [ 4 ]
and East Rutherford, New Jersey
Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN3%Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? DyeuwyN
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage

Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Empty
PostSubject: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 8:09 am

As announced at Territorial Invasion pre-show, the eight chosen cities for Pain for Pride were announced and will revealed at Road to Redemption 8 in December, the night EAW celebrates it's seventh anniversary. Where would you like to see the biggest event of the year to be at?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 8:16 am

Germany beccause I love Germany
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:16 am

Sydney. Bias of course but it would give me more of a reason to win Grand Rampage.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:32 am

Jersey for the reasons listed above!
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:47 am

Imagine having PFP in Wembley Stadium.  :wow:
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 10:48 am

Pasadena
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:11 am

In the name of Dr. Tenma and Johan Libert I must choose Munich, Germany
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:23 am

We really shouldn't ask EAW. Pain For Pride outside of the US would be a travesty. No offense to foreigners.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 11:32 am

God. wrote:
We really shouldn't ask EAW. Pain For Pride outside of the US would be a travesty. No offense to foreigners.
Tbf Pasadena was my second choice.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 12:07 pm

Japan. But if Australia starts getting close to winning I'd like to vote for anything else to overcome it, I don't want to go to Aussie land.
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:42 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who wants PFP in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 2:57 pm

Pasadena, state pride
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:20 pm

Germany ftw.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:35 pm

It's between Japan or NJ
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:41 pm

If Germany wins I say we conduct an internal investigation into trolling.
Back to top Go down
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 3:58 pm

If we leave the us it better only be to the UK :banks:
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:24 pm

I concur, UK or Cali  
:toast:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:44 pm

Japan all the way.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:53 pm

Not to be annoying or anything, but maybe IF the poll ends up close the top two can have their own voting up against one another? Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 4:56 pm

JAPAN LEADING WHAT HAS THID FED COME TO!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 5:50 pm

We all want them cute little nurses. Don't hate, appreciate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 6:11 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Not to be annoying or anything, but maybe IF the poll ends up close the top two can have their own voting up against one another? Just an idea.

The poll won't determine where Pain for Pride goes,I'm just seeing where people would like.
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 6:19 pm

Oh, nvm then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 6:31 pm

God. wrote:
JAPAN LEADING WHAT HAS THID FED COME TO!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? EmptySeptember 25th 2014, 7:41 pm

Dark Demon wrote:
Komodo Dragon wrote:

The poll won't determine where Pain for Pride goes,I'm just seeing where people would like.
THANK ALLAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?   Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where would YOU like Pain for Pride 8 to be hosted?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-