Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To give NEO more exposure - An idea. SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

To give NEO more exposure - An idea. SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

To give NEO more exposure - An idea.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Empty
PostSubject: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 9:40 pm

I will not hide it, I love the concept behond ''Most Valuable Elitist'' every week and even if I understand the bookers/admins don't have time to focus on a NEO version of it, I would totally be down to do a ''Wilson Version'' of it with focus solely on the Development Brand. 

My basic idea is to do something similar to ''Most Valuable Elitist'' but under the view of my character Ryan Wilson. I can make it objective or funny either way is good and I can take ideas and suggestions to make it fun for us. 

What do you think?
Does this idea stick on the wall?
I could do it once a week after the posting of the NEO show and the next card. 
My way to contribute a little more to the EAW. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 9:58 pm

My thoughts on it, their exclusive to EAW in general. The idea of a NEO version seems alright, but you have to consider that such a version in itself is going to be really short because the NEO roster is still ever expanding. With that said selecting who was best during a given week could be a bit misleading for some due to that reason in my opinion. I'm not saying no per say, but I would say bring up to the people in charge in private. That way if they are on board, then posting a thread about it would make more sense. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 10:02 pm

For sure I'd like to discuss it with the top brass. 
And I'm convinced there is a way to make it something unique.
For one I would not see it be posted along the other ''Most Valuable Elitist'' but here along with the shows. 
That would evade confusion I think. 

But yeah I'd definitely would like to have the opinion and ideas from those in charge as well.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 10:52 pm

The thing about MVE is that it covers the broad spectrum of four brands in EAW.. not just one, especially one with a limited roster with continuously moving pieces at that. That's what helps MVE because of the different possibilities every week. The idea of a MVE-like thing strictly covering NEO would eventually become redundant especially if we don't get new sign ups for a period of time. If you'd like to do something in or out of character where you review the shows in your own unique way thats cool I guess. I'm not sure about the "exposure" NEO would get though considering the only people that's gonna read it are gonna be NEO people if that lol. I have different ideas that I'll share in the future as far as NEO getting more exposure is concerned.

Last edited by CM Bank$ on September 15th 2017, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
The Trickster Azrael

The Trickster Azrael

Hailing From : Montreal,Quebec

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 10:55 pm

And plus there's a few who seems active and a bunch who doesn't roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 11:00 pm

Thanks for your input Banks. Smile 
I think what I will do is make a ''promo'' out of the whole thing weekly. Or include bits of who I think shined etc etc through my promos. I think for now that would be the best way to go about it. 

Because to be honest I probably wouldn't be continuing the thing the moment I'd get called up.
I'm just in the end trying to find ways to put more of the spotlight on the NEO brand because it's, and I don't want to sound mean, barely even mentioned in the MVE skits. I know it's developmental and that the roster is moving often but the people who work developmental be it a month or a year deserve a bit of spotlight too in my mind.

Right now NEO is my brand, it's normal I want to see it shine until I move to the next stage no matter where it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. EmptySeptember 15th 2017, 11:01 pm

The Trickster Azrael wrote:
And plus there's a few who seems active and a bunch who doesn't roleplay.

My focus would be on those that puts in the time (aka promos) but also the matches. 
But like I said it's more likely that I turn that little concept into bits through my promos more than a weekly thread thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To give NEO more exposure - An idea.   To give NEO more exposure - An idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

To give NEO more exposure - An idea.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1