Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 32 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 32 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 32 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

The Compliment Game - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 8:17 am

Maaaaan you're still the goat to me damn it. Was kinda disappointed that you didn't hold the title til pfp honestly. I thought it was gonna happen; but regardless you still had the best title reign of all time; and no matter what that can't be taken away from you fam.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 8:24 am

One of the top talents on Voltage. Hoping your someone I defend my championship against. Im glad you made the character switch its been one of the better ones.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 9:22 am

oh I'm so happy that you finally win a world title. Your consistency finally worth something amazing for your own career despite how many losses you get. Bongratulations, Bruh!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 9:38 am

Last compliment ill give out today don’t want people to think im flooding the thread. But now that Ive done it, its your turn to wina championship now and I have faith you’ll do it before this season comes to an end.  Just like I said to Ahren your change has been great and helped you grow. Keep pushing and you’ll accomplish whatever you want too here.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 10:07 am

This beautiful son of a bitch. You worked hard and are a joy in the chat. Enjoy your promos and I am looking forward to your reign as champion. Well deserved victory and I know you're about to bring the hardwork and represent the new Gen!
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 11:18 am

One of my favorite people I've ever had the pleasure of working with as a writer. Great promoer, great writer and a class act in chat. Dynasty is lucky to have you and I can't wait to see what you do with the Hardcore Championship!
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 11:39 am

I've worked with many writers in the past, and you are one of the coolest guys I've ever work with. Encouraging me to do different stuff and putting up with me when I'm sad, angry, or just in general. Basically like friends, we go together..... like.... pizza and pineapple. You're awesome, and EAW us blessed to have you as one of their head writers. Looking forward to more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 2:11 pm

You're a special snowflake. You push my buttons sometimes but you're just generally a source of good vibes and lots of energy in chat, which is always a good thing. You're a funny and creative promoer and it'll be interesting as hell to see what you continue to do with this character as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 3:37 pm

The goatess, literally the most genuinely over and popular person in all of EAW, dare I say the history of the fed. No one I can think of is, or ever has been more beloved than you and for very clear reasons. You have everything. The promo ability. Fantastic character. Outstanding match writing. Always dependable. And just an all around colorful personality that lights up the whole place whenever you show up. So many admire and adore you for all these qualities and more my sister. You've already cemented your hall of fame case and now are just expanding upon the reasons for you to enter into the history books permanently. Never stop being you, it'd be a downgrade.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 3:55 pm

Hard work pays off fam and it's finally showing. I'm glad you stuck with your character and kept coming back every week to promo. May you have a long reign.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 4:03 pm

Congratulations on winning the Iconic Cup.  I'll be honest I don't a lot about you, but you have a good character.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 5:04 pm

That was brave of you to open up to us like that. As for the writing issue, I couldn't do more than a paragraph when I first started. Also, congrats on winning the now DIY belt.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 5:09 pm

One of my favorite people in EAW and one of the best writers in the game right now. You've definitely been a great addition to the board. Iconic Cup one of the best brand exclusive shows we've had - FACTS.
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 5:11 pm

A bad ass, what more can be said?
Back to top Go down
Maddox Ayres

Maddox Ayres

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 7th 2018, 1:33 pm

Big Baker Champ! Keep up all your hard work and keep on improving. You're headed in the right direction!
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 8th 2018, 12:30 am

Pretty solid promoer! Hope to see involved in some storylines soon or maybe get a good showing at GR.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 1:49 pm

I still can't believe we've been a very good friends until this point. Well, we just fought over some stupid things but we managed to get out of it. I never had a close friend coming from one efed community and I am really glad to have you.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 4:06 pm

I really admire your dedication to getting better and soldiering through everything despite how you might feel at times. Your desire to succeed is incredibly admirable and the groove you're getting in as Zakkii is dope.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 4:32 pm

Great writer, loved working with you. Always understanding and always appreciated the support. Amazing promos and one of the personalities that made being on Voltage fun.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 4:41 pm

My hardest challenge when I was New Breed Champion, I knew this year you were going to win a title. The Hardcore Championship was well deserved and I know it’ll be more fruitful than the last run.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 6:34 pm

You push, fight, shove and work really damn hard to be where you are on the card and you've been doing nothing more than killing it this past week with your promos. Your dedication and determination to be the absolute best is something truly admirable and I know that you losing the New Breed title wasn't because you're by any means a bad promoer, but instead because you're ready to move on to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
Theron Nikolas
Showdown
Showdown
Theron Nikolas

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Status : I'm just a man; one that just simply keeps his word.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 7:59 pm

The steps that you've taken as a promoer have been extraordinary and the rise that you've had on Voltage is proof of that. You invest so much into the opportunities that you're given, but while defeat is always a tough pill to swallow, continue placing one foot in front of the other and I have no doubt that you'll reach that goal that you've been eyeing off for months.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 8:13 pm

The Theron character coming from the bottom to one of the top contenders on showdown in such a short period of time was absolutely bonkers, don't think anyone that I have seen since coming here has made a believable main eventer so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 9:51 pm

A model efedder in consistency, quality, elevating yourself and others, as well as one of the more reliable people that people can rely on. I mean, from commentary, writing, and keeping the chat alive, as I said, a real role model for people to strive to be. A real ace in my book. Here is to better things for you to come. Cheers mate.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 EmptyMarch 9th 2018, 10:11 pm

As talented as you are funny. A true gem of a writer, best of luck in taking the next step and going above and beyond in the next few months
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next