Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

No More Proxies SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

No More Proxies SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
No More Proxies Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
No More Proxies Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
No More Proxies Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
No More Proxies Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
No More Proxies Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
No More Proxies Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

No More Proxies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 2:25 pm

As harsh as it may come off as, we have decided that Cody Marshall has been fired from EAW due to using proxies to access the site, as well as faking his email.

If Cody would like to come to the chat and plead his case, he can do so, but in all honesty, there's absolutely nothing one could say to justify doing these things. If you are using proxies here, you obviously have something you're hiding from us, and there are several people that have been completely banished from EAW who will not be let back in, in any way, shape, or form.

I'm going to make this very clear to everyone, including those who may also be using a proxy who we haven't checked yet: Proxies are absolutely forbidden. Do not use them. If anyone else here is using them, I suggest you stop before we find out. You have no reason to use them here, and we have no reason to believe whatever excuse you tell us for doing so. If we see you using a proxy, our immediate thought will be that you're hiding something from us that would get you fired regardless.

We sincerely apologize for being so aggressive about it and doing this to someone who had just won the New Breed Championship at an FPV, but there was no way around it once we found out. As for the New Breed Championship, it will be vacated and a new Champion will be crowned soon.

Last edited by Robbie V on May 31st 2017, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 2:40 pm

Man he just won the New Breed Championship to.... 

:gotya:
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 2:46 pm

On a serious note, SMH. I do not get why people fake anything or even create alts and try to deny they are already here. It's so messy and pointless. Looks like we'll be getting a new champ, which will be exciting to see how a new one will be crowned
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 2:48 pm

Lucas Johnson wrote:

I don't know why he even won the title in the first place tbh. I haven't read his promos in a long time but the last time I did they were not championship worthy promos tbh.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 2:52 pm

smh most disappointing New Breed title reign since Clark Duncan
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:02 pm

Man, it's somethin new every day with you muthafuckas
Back to top Go down
Anthony Leonhart
Voltage
Voltage
Anthony Leonhart

Hailing From : New Japan Wrestling Academy

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:04 pm

Faking is not cool. You pay the price.
But seeing the New Breed Championship without a holder is duh.
Back to top Go down
Mike Showman
Voltage
Voltage
Mike Showman

Hailing From : Queens, New York

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:14 pm

This is sad to be honest. He should have known that things like faking are never hidden forever in this age and when it does come out, harsh actions follow.

But yeah, it will indeed be interesting to see how the New Breed title changes hands.

Last edited by Mike Showman on February 27th 2017, 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error in typing)
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:24 pm

YEESH
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:35 pm

This seriously disappoints me. I would like to apologize to Ryan Marx for his loss at Reasonable Doubt, but you're above the division now. I can't fucking stand people with something to hide.
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 3:45 pm

No More Proxies Latest?cb=20100219060459
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 4:00 pm

This is insane.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 4:02 pm

I'm not much of a tech savvy person... so I don't know what Proxy means... Anyone care to explain to the dumb one
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 4:07 pm

at least cody marshall can pursue a career as an ICE officer, lord knows they're gonna need morrah those
Back to top Go down
Drastik
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Drastik

Hailing From : Oakland, California

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 5:13 pm

Looks like we need a new champion.

No More Proxies Tumblr_nkrddyjJsk1ticq3zo1_400
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 5:32 pm

This is truly a shit situation to be in, hopefully he has an explanation to prevent departure but if not it is very suspicious.
Back to top Go down
kennydrake

kennydrake

Hailing From : Portland, OR

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 5:44 pm

What's a proxy?
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 6:34 pm

I'm coming back to be the Dying Breed Champion.
Back to top Go down
Marshall2

Marshall2

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 8:04 pm

K
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 8:07 pm

Marshall2 wrote:
K
For anyone that is concerned, I gave him permission to make a new account and to post with his genuine IP. I'll consult Robbie or DDD about this when they log on.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 8:32 pm

Well I always wanted to be New Breed Champion....
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 8:49 pm

Comin' for that belt, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Brian Daniels
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Brian Daniels

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyFebruary 27th 2017, 11:50 pm

With further provided evidence, Cody Marshall has been reinstated. His non-proxy IP matched none of the banished members IP's. I must insist that NOBODY under any given circumstance use a proxy on this forum. As Robbie has said, you will be fired.
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies EmptyAugust 3rd 2017, 7:44 am

GC wrote:
Lucas Johnson wrote:

I don't know why he even won the title in the first place tbh. I haven't read his promos in a long time but the last time I did they were not championship worthy promos tbh.
Neither was yours bruh how tf were you WHC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No More Proxies Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Proxies   No More Proxies Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Proxies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-