Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Alonzo SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Ask Alonzo SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Ask Alonzo Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Ask Alonzo Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Ask Alonzo Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Ask Alonzo Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Ask Alonzo Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Ask Alonzo Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Ask Alonzo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Hailing From : Cloud City

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 12:48 pm

This is probably a terrible mistake.

Let's do this.
Back to top Go down

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 1:00 pm

Hi, Alonzo

How did you find EAW?

What is your review of EAW so far?

What's your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite food?

What are your other hobbies except writing? (Cuz.. you know, fedding and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 1:07 pm

Kendra Shamez wrote:
Hi, Alonzo

How did you find EAW?

What is your review of EAW so far?

What's your favorite type of music?

What's your favorite food?

What are your other hobbies except writing? (Cuz.. you know, fedding and stuff.)

Greetings and Salutations!!

I found EAW through Google. I was sitting around going: "Damn, I miss E-Fedding." and on a whimsical reaction to that I hit up the Google and saw a kick ass website with a freaking video intro and was like: "Chewie. We're home."

So far, I'm digging the EAW. There was a lot of drama that I didn't understand when I first came in but unlike some other feds I used to be in the drama didn't take over the fed. It was handled publicly but between the people who were involved and it didn't derail the fed. Shows still happened. Promos still happened. It shows the strength of the community. And that's why I E-Fed. To chill with some folks that like the same hobby I do and to do better stuff than the WWE right now. Haha. Anyway, I loe it here so far. I just gotta' find a way to get Alonzo on Empire...

:lupe:  

My favorite music would have to be... I guess hip-hop? I dunno. I'm lyin'. I love a lot of stuff but my favorite music of all time seems to be acapella covers. Is that weird? That's weird. Right after that is cartoon theme songs because Darkwing Duck is my jam.

Favorite food? Bacon. No rap.

My hobbies mostly include studying to be a middle school teacher, playing video games and geeking out over as much as possible. Also: Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 1:22 pm

You mentioned that you'd missed e-fedding prior to joining EAW. When did you originally start fedding?

Is there anyone in particular on Voltage that you wanna face anytime soon?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Cudi is your favorite rapper. Do you have any other favorites?

Any celebrity crushes?
Back to top Go down
Alonzo Calrissian

Alonzo Calrissian

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo EmptyNovember 11th 2016, 1:38 pm

Aria Jaxon wrote:
You mentioned that you'd missed e-fedding prior to joining EAW. When did you originally start fedding?

Is there anyone in particular on Voltage that you wanna face anytime soon?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Cudi is your favorite rapper. Do you have any other favorites?

Any celebrity crushes?

I've been e-fedding off and on for like... a decade plus. I started in high school while I was working at the IRS. It was a very complicated time for me but I needed something to do in between checking tax returns so I would write promos and stuff. My most successful character at that time was named Donnie Darko (after the movie) and was some bootleg comic book hero ridding the world (and E-Feds) of evil! He teamed up with his dude named Derek Cantina in a fed once and they became a tag team known as INTOXICATED JUSTICE. Those were dope days.

Voltage is hotness. I like exactly where I am right now. I'm not sure who I want to battle just yet. I think I want to try and take a swing at somebody to be the Sith to my Jedi. I'd love some kind of rivalry/storyline that ends up with a LIGHTSABER BATTLE at one of those cool super shows or something. That's probably the dumbest thing ever but it is what it is. I'm just trying to be as involved as I can. Let me in!

Cudi is like a close third. My favorite rappers are Childish Gambino, Eminem, Kid Cudi, Chance The Rapper and whoever did that "Somebody Call My Mama" track for Brodus Clay. That song is all that.

Oh man. Celebrity Crushes. Here we go: Alison Brie, Brooklyn Decker, Scarlett Johansson, Daisy Ridley, Anna Kendrick, Emma Watson, Helen Mirren, Adele, J. Law and John Boyega because FN-2187 is the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ask Alonzo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Alonzo   Ask Alonzo Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Alonzo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1