Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Khamsin
Dynasty
Dynasty
Khamsin

Hailing From : Other Side of the Tracks

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyJune 9th 2017, 3:31 pm

Abe Becker/Scott Diamond wrote:
Sundowner wrote:
I actually like the Star Wars Prequels. Maybe its because I got into Star Wars through watching them first. Also, General Grievous FTW!  :deadpool:
Haha nice wrestling opinion man!!

Shit....my bad yall, this one on me :gotya:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyAugust 7th 2017, 8:37 am

-The Elite subgroup is killing Bullet Club

-the constant title changes during the Attitude Era killed the prestige of some titles.

-The Rock should not be returning every year just to make a cool little appearance.

-Jay Lethal will be a better Ric Flair then Flair himself.

-Tama Tonga deserves more than carrying his brother around in the tag Division

-Marufuji is the only reason NOAH is still a thing after KENTA signed with WWE. 

-Jun Akiyama has finally made AJPW watchable with his booking.

-Kento Miyahara is next big thing in Japanese wrestling.

-Sanada will be NJPW's top face over Okada in about a year.

-Brock will forever be a piece of shit who can only draw because Heyman works with creative on his feud

-
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyOctober 13th 2017, 1:58 am

- I think Carmella deserved her push and a title reign.
- I hope they don't give Asuka the title quickly, I want to see her lose, because it will be fresh, and show more development for her.
- I think Nia should be the next Women's Champion.

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 U25FTJt
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 4:41 am

So I'm going to bump this thread cuz I want to.

Hiroyoshi Tenzan suffered the most from NJPW's dark ages not Nagata since he went from the most over babyface to meh. But you know as the community says "Tenzan must suffer" booking strategy will be forever be the worst part of NJPW's dark years.

Nakamura shouldn't have won the IWGP Title so early back in 03

Satoshi Kojima wasted his prime in AJPW because he was loyal to Mutoh.

Kenta Kobashi was protected way too much by Noah

Tenzan's theme is GOAT

Kento Miyahara has the best German Suplex in wrestling.

KUSHIDA SHOULD BE A HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLER AFTER WK12!!!
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 7:17 am

Bhris Elite wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Aj Styles is the GOAT
Back to top Go down
Cameron Rose

Cameron Rose

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 10:19 am

Ring of Honor is boring nowadays, and if they didn't have NJPW imports, it would be nearly unwatchable.
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 1:13 pm

I unironically love Roman Reigns.
:shrug:
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 3:51 pm

Cameron Rose wrote:
Ring of Honor is boring nowadays, and if they didn't have NJPW imports, it would be nearly unwatchable.

Seconded.  I like some people in ROH mind you, but Delirious has never booked TV well in my opinion.  Haven't watched in a year.  If someone's good they'll show up in PWG eventually
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 3:58 pm

I can't find Adam Cole appealing.... no matter how much I try, he's nothing more of a "that guy" to me.

....oh god I'm so dead. Azumi's gonna kill me.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 1st 2017, 4:49 pm

Aj and nakamura don’t need the belt for a mania match. They’d probably work better as like an opener like aj vs shane imo.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 10:16 am

Most of the big main matches in NJPW are waaaaayyyyyy too long and just seem long for the sake of being "epic". I ain't got time to sit through five separate Tanahashi vs. Okada matches that are 30+ minutes each
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 2nd 2017, 1:38 pm

AJ Styles in WWE is the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen. He isn't doing anything crazier than Sami Zayn or Seth Rollins do when they get the chance to. His overexposure and evident leeway when it comes to putting on a match are why he gets to look so much better than everyone else. But put him back in NJPW right now and he wouldn't even be top 5 in the company.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 3:46 pm

Stark wrote:
AJ Styles in WWE is the most overrated wrestler I've ever seen. He isn't doing anything crazier than Sami Zayn or Seth Rollins do when they get the chance to. His overexposure and evident leeway when it comes to putting on a match are why he gets to look so much better than everyone else. But put him back in NJPW right now and he wouldn't even be top 5 in the company.
AJ Styles was the IWGP Champion when he was in NJPW, and he's not better or worse than he was at that time. He was number one in NJPW while he was there, and you think he wouldn't be a top 5? Is this one of those times where someone just says something unpopular for the sake of saying something unpopular? Or do you really think AJ Styles isnt a top 5 in NJPW? AJ Styles is a top 5 in the world, he's probably number one right now, maybe 2 after Kenny Omega, but you can't tell me AJ Styles wouldn't be a top 5 in any promotion on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 5:44 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Stark wrote:
AJ Styles was the IWGP Champion when he was in NJPW, and he's not better or worse than he was at that time. He was number one in NJPW while he was there, and you think he wouldn't be a top 5? Is this one of those times where someone just says something unpopular for the sake of saying something unpopular? Or do you really think AJ Styles isnt a top 5 in NJPW? AJ Styles is a top 5 in the world, he's probably number one right now, maybe 2 after Kenny Omega, but you can't tell me AJ Styles wouldn't be a top 5 in any promotion on the planet.
Unpopular Wrestling OPINIONS.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 6:06 pm

Is it still unpopular to still like Chris Benoit the wrestler, or are people understanding there's a way of separating the man from the athlete?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 7:01 pm

I myself still find I have a lot of respect for the Rabid Wolverine.
The murder and suicide was despicable, but the athlete still deserves respect.
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 7:12 pm

Ryan Wilson wrote:
I myself still find I have a lot of respect for the Rabid Wolverine.
The murder and suicide was despicable, but the athlete still deserves respect.

Same. I get it, but I think it's naive to just be like "He did a disgusting thing. Everyone of his accomplishments mean nothing now." Lots of celebrities have done and will continue to do awful things, doesn't make their contributions less valid.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 19th 2017, 7:14 pm

The same could go about Hulk Hogan and his comments. It won't even change what he did or how he contributed to sports entertainment as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 12:21 pm

Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Stark wrote:
I thought the purpose of this thread was to debate those opinions? If were posting opinions and were gonna get offended when someone tries to argue that opinion, what the fuck is the point of the thread, Finnegan?
Back to top Go down
Stark
Showdown
Showdown
Stark

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 5:29 pm

Chucky P. wrote:
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Chucky P. wrote:
Stark wrote:
I thought the purpose of this thread was to debate those opinions? If were posting opinions and were gonna get offended when someone tries to argue that opinion, what the fuck is the point of the thread, Finnegan?
Nobody got offended lol. Your debate was just you asking me why I don't agree with your opinion too, barely a debate.

I've never been THAT big on AJ Styles, I've always preferred the current top 5 of NJPW to him. The only time I've liked Styles better than Naito or Ibushi is when he was in NJPW in 2013-2014, but even then I found Okada and Tanahashi better than him. Now with how good Naito, Omega, and Ibushi have become, I still find them better than him. He's not even my favorite in WWE, but he is in my top 5. It's not a matter of hating on what's popular. I've always been a fan of AJ, but never really a mark for him the way I am for other people. I do genuinely think that if Rollins, Zayn, Nakamura, or Cesaro got to go all out the way Styles does, they could be better than him at this point in time too. In the end it comes down to what kind of wrestling you'd prefer to see, and for me, AJ never was and never will be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Wilson

Ryan Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyDecember 22nd 2017, 5:45 pm

I can't stand his soccer mom haircut. 
I miss the TNA days, he was much better back then.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyMarch 28th 2018, 10:57 am

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali WM match would be an NJPW-level of flipfest.

Ali wins tho
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyMarch 28th 2018, 12:09 pm

Bhris Elite wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Aj Styles is the GOAT
Back to top Go down
Nicolette Lyons
Empire
Empire
Nicolette Lyons

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 EmptyMarch 28th 2018, 5:59 pm

I hate Sasha Banks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:    Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:  - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unpopular Wrestling Opinions:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14