EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

EAW Feed - Page 20 XFZUbPi

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Feed
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Feed - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

Upcoming Events

eWmania Top 100 eFeds
Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

EAW Feed - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Feed

EAW Feed - Page 20 DId3ZF2
The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics. 
Back to top Go down

Similar topics

-
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 21st 2015, 12:55 am by Guest
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

You know what I just can't get over? How a WRESTLING championship is being defended in a MIXED MARTIAL ARTS MATCH!!! How exactly is Carlos supposed to prove he's the better wrestler? By punching me until I bleed? By using all of that Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai and NOT wrestling? Sebastian Monroe must think this belt is a joke, or he must think I'm a joke.
@PostingPanther

Tybull y ur breaking my heart baby. I am training in the ancient Japanese way so I can fuk ur mum like a samurai.

@KerryTheSilencer 

Don't we already have a Mexican Samurai? in before @PostingPanther becomes Mexican Samurai: The Sequel 

#Silencer
@MexicanSamuraiJ:  Nobody likes a sequel, because you're looking at the original classic right here.  :heh: Also, when did @TybullEAWBLS turn into such a whiny, little bitch? Jesus Christ, like grab some testicles and man up or are you that afraid of losing your little precious winning streak?  
@TybullEAWBLS

I'm not afraid of anything, including you bitch. I'll fight you anytime anywhere, and I'll beat you with my bare fucking hands because that's all I need, not a bunch of broken fucking glass.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post on October 20th 2015, 11:06 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@MatsudaCloud

The cover for The Sky Pirates' upcoming EP: Exceed the Expecting! I'm very excited! And yes it's true I'm one of the producers for the upcoming EAW Album as well. Here's to a productive Fall/Winter!

EAW Feed - Page 20 278a3310
TLA
Post on October 20th 2015, 9:07 pm by TLA
Kerry Keller wrote:
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

You know what I just can't get over? How a WRESTLING championship is being defended in a MIXED MARTIAL ARTS MATCH!!! How exactly is Carlos supposed to prove he's the better wrestler? By punching me until I bleed? By using all of that Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai and NOT wrestling? Sebastian Monroe must think this belt is a joke, or he must think I'm a joke.
@PostingPanther

Tybull y ur breaking my heart baby. I am training in the ancient Japanese way so I can fuk ur mum like a samurai.

@KerryTheSilencer 

Don't we already have a Mexican Samurai? in before @PostingPanther becomes Mexican Samurai: The Sequel 

#Silencer
@PostingPanther

#PuroresuPanther
Post on October 20th 2015, 9:03 pm by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

I promise to beat Carlos in a Taipei Deathmatch without the help of stupid gloves and people call me scared? I never said Carlos couldn't still wear them. How many of you would agree to that disadvantage? None of you, you'd all be bitching about how "unfair" it is.
The Mexican Samurai
Post on October 20th 2015, 8:51 pm by The Mexican Samurai
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt I really need to find someone this being alone thing sucks. Just not sure if there is any guys or gals looking for someone. Guess time will tell focusing career too. I may be a bitch lately but even a bitch needs attention! #SINGLEBUTWILLMINGLE #EAWFUTURELOOKSBRIGHT

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@ArianaRocksIt Am I sensing something here? I'm not one to know signs well. So my eyes are bright?

Like the stars themselves

@ArianaRocksIt Well that made it clear I think I some how got your attention.
@MatsudaCloud

You could say you have...
aah, it looks like Ari won't be alone anymore.... Good for you Smile
@MatsudaCloud

Its a possibility. She's said a lot of great things about me in interviews. I hear a Mexican samurai is chasing after you these days Haruna-chan...
naah, different with Ari.... I enjoy myself to be alone these days. Not interested in having any.
@MexicanSamuraiJ:  Sorry, I don't chase after anyone.  Haruna hasn't had any kind of championship gold when she has spent all this time alone.  Shouldn't she be going for gold? #Mexiruna #FutureTagTeamChamps #GoldStandardCouple
Lucas Johnson
Post on October 20th 2015, 8:22 pm by Lucas Johnson
@JayOmen

Clark Duncan said he's trying to help me? How are you trying to help me or anyone on the Voltage roster? You and that punk Ashten Cross need to be dealt with and when I spat in your face this past Sunday on Voltage it felt fucking amazing. Looks like I got to deal with my frustrations for House of Glass aka the death of Alex Anderson...
Stephanie Matsuda
Post on October 20th 2015, 8:00 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt I really need to find someone this being alone thing sucks. Just not sure if there is any guys or gals looking for someone. Guess time will tell focusing career too. I may be a bitch lately but even a bitch needs attention! #SINGLEBUTWILLMINGLE #EAWFUTURELOOKSBRIGHT

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@ArianaRocksIt Am I sensing something here? I'm not one to know signs well. So my eyes are bright?

@MatsudaCloud

@MatsudaCloud

Its a possibility. She's said a lot of great things about me in interviews. I hear a Mexican samurai is chasing after you these days Haruna-chan...
naah, different with Ari.... I enjoy myself to be alone these days. Not interested in having any.

Well beyond that, good luck with your match on Showdown. Can't wait to face you in the ring next week!
『zakkii』
Post on October 20th 2015, 7:59 pm by 『zakkii』
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@MatsudaCloud

@MatsudaCloud

Post on October 20th 2015, 7:57 pm by MTM
Mexican Samurai wrote:
Kerry Keller wrote:
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

@PostingPanther

@KerryTheSilencer 

#Silencer
@MexicanSamuraiJ:  Nobody likes a sequel, because you're looking at the original classic right here.  :heh: Also, when did @TybullEAWBLS turn into such a whiny, little bitch? Jesus Christ, like grab some testicles and man up or are you that afraid of losing your little precious winning streak?  
@KingMidas: Nobody likes a sequel? Pretty sure The Empire Strikes back is the greatest Star Wars movie ever made and that was a sequel. As for @TybullEAWBLS, who knows. For a guy who's undefeated, he sure does seem like he's scared.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post on October 20th 2015, 7:56 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@MatsudaCloud

@MatsudaCloud

『zakkii』
Post on October 20th 2015, 7:54 pm by 『zakkii』
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@MatsudaCloud

Stephanie Matsuda
Post on October 20th 2015, 7:47 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:
Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Ariana Lopez wrote:

#Brightasyoureyes Wink

@MatsudaCloud

『zakkii』
Post on October 20th 2015, 7:44 pm by 『zakkii』
@Eris LeCava wrote:
坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@Lumen Gray wrote:
@LumenGray Seems we will finally be meeting in the ring this upcoming Sunday and I for one look forward to it... Big Smiles @SakazakiHarunaDesu #seethelight

EAW Feed - Page 20 Tumblr_nwe8poYYF51tey5d9o1_400
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

It's been an honor to face you next Sunday.... I promise to give you a fair fight that you always expected. ^^
@ErisLeCavaEAW

Don't forget about little ol' me Wink
Of course not, you defeated me and I won't forget you until I repay my defeat.
The Mexican Samurai
Post on October 20th 2015, 12:49 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Kerry Keller wrote:
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

@PostingPanther

@KerryTheSilencer 

#Silencer
Post on October 20th 2015, 11:42 am by Yoshikage Eto
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

@PostingPanther

@KerryTheSilencer 

#Silencer
Mstislav
Post on October 20th 2015, 11:00 am by Mstislav
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Gabriel Eden wrote:
EAW Feed - Page 20 Jensen-ackles-600x600

@SteelCitySaint

Some very much needed time with the greatest female in my entire world. For anyone who wants to know why I do what I do, look into those eyes and tell me you don't understand.
#SingleFather #Cestlavie
@BigBoyMinns

How are you gonna feel in 16 or so years when she starts calling me daddy and not you? #sorryihadtodoit #notreallysorry
Damn I knew you were striking out but sinking to levels of a pedophile, I knew you were desperate
I know you're not the smartest but come on. Let me do some simple Maths for you.

We can assume the girl is around 2 or 3, perhaps 4 at a push.

3+16 = 19.

18 is the legal age in the majority of countries. Is that easy enough to understand?
Assume all you want but the pure fact that you have your eyes set on a 2-3 year old girl is still creepy as fuck. No wonder your one liners don't work they're for an age where one liners haven't even been heard
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:51 am by Guest
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Gabriel Eden wrote:

@SteelCitySaint

Some very much needed time with the greatest female in my entire world. For anyone who wants to know why I do what I do, look into those eyes and tell me you don't understand.
#SingleFather #Cestlavie
@BigBoyMinns

How are you gonna feel in 16 or so years when she starts calling me daddy and not you? #sorryihadtodoit #notreallysorry
Damn I knew you were striking out but sinking to levels of a pedophile, I knew you were desperate
I know you're not the smartest but come on. Let me do some simple Maths for you.

3+16 = 19.

18 is the legal age in the majority of countries. Is that easy enough to understand?
@SteelCitySaint

@BigBoyMinns It's good to see you can count without taking your boos off, but you have a better chance of helping Jay Omen become champion. Keep your eyes off my baby... Sticks and stones will break your bones, but daddy will have to kill you.
#DontBeCreepy
Thomas Minns
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:41 am by Thomas Minns
Aren Mstislav wrote:
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Gabriel Eden wrote:

@SteelCitySaint

#SingleFather #Cestlavie
@BigBoyMinns

3+16 = 19.

Post on October 20th 2015, 10:33 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

I think what pisses me off most of all is that they ruined what could have been a great fucking match between me and Carlos by turning it into a car crash tragedy spectacle. If people want to see blood this time of year they can go to a fucking haunted house.
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:31 am by Guest
@TLA wrote:
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

@PostingPanther

@TybullEAWBLS

At least working for Sexual Panther Productions is more respectable than fighting in any of these stupid glass matches these Dynasty idiots thought was a good tradition they should have kept alive.
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:28 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

The whole concept of this match is a fucking joke. Does Sebastian Monroe really think that trying to pop a rating for a free-per-view by just throwing us together in some drummed up stipulation he mindlessly thought would be cool because "Oh herp derp they both liek to fite mma rulz is best for dem." He didn't even take into consideration I have ZERO MMA training. I don't even know the fucking rules! Nor do I care to learn them. What a fucking idiot! Who seriously books this shit without even doing research on the men you're placing in the match!
TLA
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:24 am by TLA
Vance Tybull wrote:
@TybullEAWBLS

@PostingPanther

Post on October 20th 2015, 10:20 am by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

Mstislav
Post on October 20th 2015, 10:11 am by Mstislav
@Thomas Minns wrote:
Gabriel Eden wrote:

@SteelCitySaint

#SingleFather #Cestlavie
@BigBoyMinns

Thomas Minns
Post on October 20th 2015, 6:53 am by Thomas Minns
Gabriel Eden wrote:

@SteelCitySaint

#SingleFather #Cestlavie
@BigBoyMinns

Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: