Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 11:33 pm

Look, I get it, mates look after mates and you jump on the defensive when shit doesn't seem right from your perspective. I didn't intend to trigger people, the salt was somewhat expected but I knew there wasn't anything I could have done to avoid it. I could have waited a week, a month, four months and would anything have changed? No. Same reaction at any of those later points. It sucks and believe me when I say I'm not 100% proud of jumping on it right away. What if Aren didn't stick after PFP? Pic base would have been free - rules don't get bent because people want them to be bent - do you want FD jumping on Balor or me? I settled for Matt Riddle but he was always a back up; I got the blessing to change and I took it.

You can either accept it or sit in your separate chats and complain; I'm not going to deal with such a small, petty issue.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 11:43 pm

I just wanna know if you're leaving Cam now :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 11:49 pm

Respeck for using Kento's Blackout Knee Strike....

DID YOU GROW HAIR OR IS THAT A WIG?!
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 11:54 pm

вrσdч spαrks . wrote:

Would make a smartass comment but I believe now is not the time. :eww:

Shimmer stopped fucking with my hair restoration products, Azumi. And cheers, his Blackout is just too fuckin boss to not be used.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2017, 11:59 pm

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
вrσdч spαrks . wrote:

Would make a smartass comment but I believe now is not the time. :eww:

Shimmer stopped fucking with my hair restoration products, Azumi. And cheers, his Blackout is just too fuckin boss to not be used.
He is not leaving me, unless, he wants to pay for the damages done to his home. c:
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 12:06 am

tbh im not salty at all about the change although i wish i could've known about it beforehand since it seemed like everyone knew but me and I also happen to also be one of the people who run the company as well. But still I'm cool with the change and it's a great upgrade, but do understand it can definitely create a slippery slope type deal where everyone starts thinking they can change whenever they want because one person got to do it. and if we dont let others do it it harbors resentment because it gives a "favoritism" vibe.  hopefully people dont try to get bold though and still adhere to regular the picbase change rules, but you should be fine Jamie and with a picbase like Balor ull probably get to make a lot of creative images with him. Salute
Back to top Go down
The Elite-Lord
Showdown
Showdown
The Elite-Lord

Hailing From : Dortmund

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 12:09 am

If anybody in this efed has deserved/earned a "prime" pic base, it's Jamie fucking O'Hara. Timing or not, it's best somebody like Jamie gets to get use out of it.

:salute:
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 12:23 am

inb4 this is a massive troll job where all my opponents keep passing Balor to each other so im stuck facing the same pic base for eternity :comeon:
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 12:24 am

u deserve better than karl anderson thats for sure
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 12:39 am

TLA wrote:
inb4 this is a massive troll job where all my opponents keep passing Balor to each other so im stuck facing the same pic base for eternity :comeon:
Lol xD

Anyway, I like you as Karl Anderson but I do think Finn Ballor suits you as well (note: I didn't know about this, lol). Well, looking forward what you will do as usual lol.
Back to top Go down
Ares Vendetta
Showdown
Showdown
Ares Vendetta

Hailing From : Tokyo, Japan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 3:46 am

If you listen closely, you can hear GC's screams of anguish
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 3:56 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
If you listen closely, you can hear GC's screams of anguish

I really, really, really, really wish he was still here, just for this one moment.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2017, 4:29 am

I would just like to say that you are an extremely handsome man now with washboard abs

I approve
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 5:41 am

Few updates to the general moveset, might add some more. Alignment updated and Persona added for clarity. Titantron added with theme updated with EAW edit.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2017, 6:25 am

:goat:  :goat:  :goat:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2018, 5:01 am

2018 updates yadayadayada

New nickname added.
Made two "secondary"; might add another tonight.
Persona/Character Desc. updated.
Took some old signature moves out.
New signature move.
Few new regular moves added.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 8th 2018, 6:38 am

Goat
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 6:10 am

Made a few changes.

- New Latin phrases, more to reflect the Ace title and the next chapter. Might update the icon in a month or so to go along with it.
- Alignment shifted back to face. It was fun to be heel and tweener but now is a good time to reset myself back to it and remain there.
- Removed the persona stuff. I'll re-add it at some point soon enough.
- Given I win the vast, vast majority of my matches with the Kingslayer, I'm just going to call it my primary finisher but it still retains the "no kick out" statement. Small change but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie O'Hara   Jamie O'Hara - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jamie O'Hara

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2