Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucas Johnson
Showdown
Showdown
Lucas Johnson

Hailing From : Long Island, New York

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Empty
PostSubject: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:42 pm

After talking to a few people today at the SmackDown tapings word going around is that Brock Lesnar is very close to agreeing on a new contract with the WWE. With the lack of popularity that Roman Reigns has received as of late, Triple H is pushing Vince on the idea of keeping the WWE Championship on Brock.
"This would also have huge ramifications with two of the under card matches on the show.
If Brock retains the title it would in all likelihood mean a continued "special attraction schedule" for him. Triple H as of late has been big on the idea that the I.C. Title and the U.S. Title should mean something again. The plan, if Brock retains is to put the U.S. Title on John Cena and the I.C. Title on Daniel Bryan. The theory would be that two legit Superstars would bring legitimacy to both titles. Also, while Brock is gone both men can main event Raw, Smackdown, PPVs and house shows with those titles on top of the card. Which again, would bring back the legitimacy of both belts.
A lot can change between now and WrestleMania. But this is just one of the many ideas that are being discussed. I have not been told of any other ideas, but if I hear more, I will be sure to pass the information along to this great community."

LINK: http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/2zewj5/huge_possible_spoilers_for_wrestlemania_read_at/
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Empty
PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:45 pm

That is until Rollins cashes in.  :rollins:
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 9:54 pm

:nope: really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:10 pm

Meanwhile guys like Cody, Dolph and Dean sink to irrelevancy:brock:
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Hailing From : Parts,Unknown
Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:22 pm

I keep seeing stuff like this online i just think they need a refresh for the wwe title. I am kind of frustrated with wwe right now because of its lack of originality.
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:25 pm

Like Jack said, Cody, Dolph, and Dean need to do something relevant.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

Status : All of those who spread evil and do not accept the word of God shall parish

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:31 pm

I disagree none of thoes guys are that good. I think wwe is loosing  a lot of talent for their sake i hope they bring up some of the big boys in NXT soon. i love Kevin Owen Sammy zane and even Enzo Amore. These are talents the WWE will thrive on.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 17th 2015, 10:32 pm

This is a decent idea, though it almost seems like an excuse to saddle Bryan with a mid-card championship when he should be the Undisputed Champion.
Back to top Go down
Mstislav
Voltage
Voltage
Mstislav

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 18th 2015, 1:07 am

Meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 4:02 pm

Y2Impact wrote:
This is a decent idea, though it almost seems like an excuse to saddle Bryan with a mid-card championship when he should be the Undisputed Champion.

To be honest, if the idea is to make IC and US prestigious and highly desired titles again, then he is one of the stars on the WWE roster that could help them achieve that goal. And if the main belt is going to be held by Brock Lesnar for the foreseeable future, or defended with less regularity, then boosting the IC and US titles could be a good thing for the WWE. Plus, with more big names competing for those belts, that should help them promote their promising talent and get them more exposure by feuding with the big names.

Like you, I believe Bryan belongs in the main event scene, but he can't be there all the time [nor can Cena, Orton etc]. With the IC and US titles' prestigious history, that could be a perfect avenue to give him [or any other star] a strong feud when they are not in the WWE Heavyweight title scene. After all, the IC title has been defended in the main event at Wrestlemania and Summerslam, and some great wrestlers have held the belt in the past and made it desirable at that time [eg. Razor Ramon, Ultimate Warrior, Mr Perfect, Shawn Michaels etc]. And the same goes for the US title, which in WCW was prestigious at its height. They had big names hold the belt like Sting, DDP, and Bret Hart; and guys they developed into main event stars like Goldberg and Jeff Jarrett. I can even remember Scott Steiner beating Booker T, and then Sting, for his first and second title reigns respectively. 

So both titles have a great history, and for them to be given more purpose and weight within the WWE, will only be a good thing for the company.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 4:06 pm

This is basically an entire year wasted if true, might as well at least pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 4:15 pm

This sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Chucky P.

Chucky P.

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 19th 2015, 6:08 pm

Draven wrote:
I disagree none of thoes guys are that good. I think wwe is loosing  a lot of talent for their sake i hope they bring up some of the big boys in NXT soon. i love Kevin Owen Sammy zane and even Enzo Amore. These are talents the WWE will thrive on.
Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose aren't that good? Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose can cut some of the best promos in wrestling today, and Dolph Ziggler is almost on par wrestling wise with Daniel Bryan. Not to mention Amrbose's brawling skills and Cody Rhodes wrestling skills, (who btw is a two-time Georgia State wrestling champion) I don't see how any of these guys can be left out of the top 10 best superstars on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Draven

Draven

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 5:47 am

Charlie Scene wrote:
Draven wrote:
Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose aren't that good? Cody Rhodes and Dean Ambrose can cut some of the best promos in wrestling today, and Dolph Ziggler is almost on par wrestling wise with Daniel Bryan. Not to mention Amrbose's brawling skills and Cody Rhodes wrestling skills, (who btw is a two-time Georgia State wrestling champion) I don't see how any of these guys can be left out of the top 10 best superstars on the roster.
yes in there lies the problem they are good wrestlers with boring overdone story lines. Not one of their charcters to me are exciting not like the undertaker the rock or many other wrestlers. i know they are top ten on the roster and that's whats sad. I remember a day where wwe was new and changing up the game on a weekly basis. Now they are like the old dog who needs to be put down.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : USA

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk EmptyMarch 20th 2015, 2:17 pm

I think this is an excellent goal for Triple H, but I really don't know how to view this POSSIBLE decision.

On the one hand it would be a great way to make the US and IC belts really mean something again by having top level guys compete for them and have these title defenses main event shows.  This will make them seem desirable instead of just starter belts for the younger/non-main event talent.  And as was also said, it opens up the main event for newer guys, while allowing older main event talent to still be relevant by competing for belts that mean something.

But on the other hand, it still doesn't address the problem of why the IC and US belts have suffered in the past, and that being WWE hasn't developed it's midcard talent that well.  They've been doing better recently (at least I think so) with Ziggler, Rhodes, Harper, Ambrose, etc., allowing guys like Bryan and Cena to do this might take away the spotlight from them.  Also it still hurts the World Title because it's not on TV or being defended as often as it should be.  So it seems like trading one problem for another. 

If I were booking this show, I'd have Reigns go over Lesnar, that way you get the push for Reigns you've spent a year building and not waste it.  But then I'd have Rollins cash in and win it from Reigns.  This way you appease the fans and at the same time also make Rollins one of (if not THE) most hated man in WWE and his career is set with one of the greatest Wrestlemania moments ever.  Everyone wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk   MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk Empty

Back to top Go down

MetsFan4Ever strikes again, Possible HUGE WrestleMania 31 spoilers; Read at you're own risk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1