Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 5:26 pm

Either Jay Briscoe or Baron Corbin
Back to top Go down
Vic Vendetta

Vic Vendetta

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 6:04 pm

Christian
Back to top Go down
Marco
Voltage
Voltage
Marco

Hailing From : Lexington, Kentucky

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Oops didn't even answer the question lel. I would have chosen Cactus Jack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

I usually use Christian as my pic base. But, because he was taken and my usual alternate which is Aj Styles is taken I went with my third choice and Jimmy Jacobs and used my secondary gimmick. In a pitch I could of used Raven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 5:18 pm

Honestly, I couldn't be Kendra Shamez without the Kelly Kelly picbase. It's a must.
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 7:38 pm

If I had to pick someone other than Shannon Moore, I would either pick Corey Graves, Gregory Helms/Shane Helms or James Storm.
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 11:14 pm

Well I like my Dark, crazy girls so it would have to be either Daffney, Winter or Christina Von Eerie. I actually started in EAW with CVE as my base. Ahh, Good Times. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 3rd 2014, 11:19 pm

Ill go back to Angelina Love or AJ Lee
Back to top Go down
LVCIAN

LVCIAN

Hailing From : THE PRAIRIE STATE

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyNovember 4th 2014, 10:02 am

Ares Vendetta wrote:
Lucian Black wrote:
Ares Vendetta wrote:
I nearly did have to choose a different pic base than originally intended with Seth Rollins and was on the verge of choosing either Roman Reigns or Prince Devitt since they were both open at the time, but luckily Rollins was open again soon after so I quickly reserved him until it was time to debut Ares.
(D)

:dev:
:money:
Back to top Go down
Carson Ramsay
Voltage
Voltage
Carson Ramsay

Hailing From : Batman, Turkey

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:33 pm

Balor or Reigns would be cool, tho I'd still be plotting to murder whoever took the Ambrose PB away from me
Back to top Go down
Christian Locke

Christian Locke

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 4:44 pm

Austin Aries
Back to top Go down
Thomas Minns

Thomas Minns

Hailing From : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 5:22 pm

If we're talking any pic bases regardless of open or not, Chris Jericho.

If we're talking just open pic bases, Alberto Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 5:44 pm

Aj styles :plz:
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 5:58 pm

Kana
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 5:58 pm

Carmella, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:00 pm

Empress Aria wrote:
Carmella, maybe?
How about NOTHING because only Sasha can be Aria  :dave:

though you can pass Carmella off as mixed... :hmm:
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:06 pm

Cloud Matsuda wrote:
Empress Aria wrote:
Carmella, maybe?
How about NOTHING because only Sasha can be Aria  :dave:

though you can pass Carmella off as mixed... :hmm:
How about you're not allowed to answer the hypothetical question either because NOT A WOMAN ON THIS EARTH can be Cloud except for Mia. 

Worst case scenario, I probably would've gone with Carmella but now that I have Sasha, anyone who tries to take her is gonna come up missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:14 pm

I'd go back to Bayley!
Back to top Go down
El Landerson

El Landerson

Hailing From : Los Angeles California

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 6:31 pm

I'll choose Tigere Uno as my pic base
Back to top Go down
Eclipse Diemos
Dynasty
Dynasty
Eclipse Diemos

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 7:05 pm

Have two options. If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 CIBERNETICO
Cibernetico is one of them but I think if he was available

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Taker
Yeah...Undertaker
Back to top Go down
Venom

Venom

Hailing From : Your local bar

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2016, 7:22 pm

Pentagon Jr.
Back to top Go down
Яedrum

Яedrum

Hailing From : Creature Feature Odditorium

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 4:21 pm

Yabo Gustobo or Doink maybe.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Winterborn

Phoenix Winterborn

Hailing From : The Windy City of Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 4:56 pm

Probably Seth Rollins, and bring in my heel gimmick with it
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 6:29 pm

If I were a Heel I want to have Ryan Taylor as my pic base.

Not so sure who I would take as my pic base as a Face. Probably Shinsuke Nakamura
Back to top Go down
Carlos Rosso
Voltage
Voltage
Carlos Rosso

Hailing From : Baton Rouge, Louisiana

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 EmptyMarch 24th 2016, 7:21 pm

Gonna surprise a few people probably and say early 90s Lex Luger. EAW doesn't have too many powerhouses and I think doing a "Total Package" gimmick here would work pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?   If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If your current pic base was taken, who would you choose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next