EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight XFZUbPi

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Feed
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

Upcoming Events

eWmania Top 100 eFeds
Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Empty
PostSubject: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 5:13 pm

I'd have to say RKO. You're protecting the guys face all the while landing on your back. I'd also say DDT but I guess I could kind of see it.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight 6ZLXJZ5
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight S1T0YoE

Accomplishments
EAW World Heavyweight Champion (3/26/16 - 7/1/16)
EAW Interwire Champion (12/20/14 - 4/4/15)
4 Time Promoer of The Week
2 Time Rising Star Of The Week
2 Time Beef of The Week
1 Time Match of The Week
1 Time Champion of The Week
1 Time Most Valuable Elitist
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 5:36 pm

peoples elbow

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Y43Stwp
Back to top Go down
MTM

Hailing From : San Diego, California

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 6:22 pm

RKO could work if you drag them down with enough momentum and they land on their head.

Rolling Cutter
Atomic Legdrop
Headlock/Snapmare Driver (easy to get out of)
Finger Poke of Doom

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight HnKir97
Back to top Go down
VENTURA.

VENTURA.

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 6:36 pm

Fingerpoke of Doom
K.O (Big Show's)
Headlock
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 6:55 pm

Five Knuckle Shuffle or People's Elbow. Tho I guess any of these would work if you already knocked the dude out.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Tumblr_ovx5bnx2Lf1u1ljrzo1_500
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 7:45 pm

The Cobra (with the Theatrics)
Back to top Go down
Zach Genesis

Zach Genesis

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 8:10 pm

The Pedigree. The amount of set up for it makes it easy to counter whether or not you tackle them instead or flip them over.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight 0RTv1Xf
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Wvmly
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:05 pm

inside cradle :p

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight I_Am_Electric_Champ
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Image
Nasir Escobar Wiki (Needs updating)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 29th 2014, 10:46 pm

Canadian Destroyer....yeah just can't see it helping unless he's gonna flip you over lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 9:10 am

cool topic...

just off the top of my head probably the razor's edge, because you would probably not be able to get them up in that. unless they were almost knocked out already.

and the mandable claw... because if you just bite the dude he lets go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 9:19 am

the pedigree,takes too long to set up,they'd be out of it before you got their arms up
also the stone cold stunner
Back to top Go down
StarrStan

StarrStan

Hailing From : Phila

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 3:24 pm

Big Show's KO would be the most effective move in a fight :perfect:
Back to top Go down
JordanCiserano

JordanCiserano

Hailing From : Buffalo, New York

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyOctober 30th 2014, 10:55 pm

Any dropkick, the person would just side step out of the way.

I'm The Cream of The Crop... I Rise To The Top!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyNovember 9th 2014, 5:09 pm

There are a few moves that would never work

The Rock Bottom
The Pedigree
The Stunner
Diamond Cutter
Vertical Suplex
and Twist of Fate
Back to top Go down
A-Will

A-Will

Hailing From : Memphis, Tennessee

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyNovember 15th 2014, 6:46 pm

I would say a suplex because it's easy to reverse. Also to the people that say RKO would be one, I kinda see it damaging the veins and the air pathways in your neck if you hold together enough strength

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight E8F0udG
Back to top Go down
J-Dynasty 2?
Showdown
Showdown
J-Dynasty 2?

Hailing From : Scarborough Ontario
Status : I'm out, for now. I imagine my return, but if not, it was good times overall. Much love. J.

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 12:08 am

@StarrStan wrote:
Big Show's KO would be the most effective move in a fight :perfect:

Ventura just has an odd mind.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight MZhBJmS
Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Bravely.Default%3A.Flying.Fairy.full.1691486
Back to top Go down
That Self Hi-Five Guy

That Self Hi-Five Guy

Hailing From : Huntington Beach Baby!

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight EmptyNovember 16th 2014, 12:12 am

Any diving move period.

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight D38MDxM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight   Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Moves That Would Never Work in A Fight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: Interact :: General Discussion-