EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Cameron Ella Ava

Keelan Cetinich

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Anthony Leonhart

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Hurricane Hawk Today at 4:11 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 3:59 am

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:38 am

» NEO Promoz
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:37 am

» What video are you watching right now?
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:36 am

» The GOAT goes sneaker shopping with complex
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:32 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on September 8th 2014, 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on May 17th 2015, 9:35 pm by Montell Smooth
Yall niggas can't fuck with me, I'm the greatest of all time, yall some faggot ass niggas
Post on May 17th 2015, 2:31 pm by TLA
Vance Tybull wrote:
WHO IS ANYBODY TO DOUBT EL LANDERSON!
Nobody can doubt El Landerson! Just like after my inspirational victory on Dynasty, no man, woman, or child should doubt themselves going into Triple Threat! Remember... we all believe in you just as much as we believe in Montell Smooth! #BelieveInLanderson
Post on May 17th 2015, 11:59 am by Carlos Rosso
GI.....it didn't have to be this way. One of us could have won the Grand Rampage, the other could be in the running for Cash in the Vault.
Post on May 17th 2015, 5:08 am by Guest
WHO IS ANYBODY TO DOUBT EL LANDERSON!
Post on May 17th 2015, 3:40 am by Guest
WHO IS KERRY KELLER TO QUESTION EL LANDERSON!?!?!?
Post on May 16th 2015, 10:21 pm by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Be in Denmark today..... if not because of Ari, I won't be here....
Post on May 16th 2015, 4:47 am by 坂崎ハルナ
Ariana Lopez wrote:
@ArianaRocksIt I am just taking my time, taking care of Haruna. Making sure she loves herself like I love her.
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Thank you for everything you give to me, Ari..... Words can't express your kindness to me. <3
Post on May 16th 2015, 4:36 am by Angela Salveti
@ArianaRocksIt I am just taking my time, taking care of Haruna. Making sure she loves herself like I love her.
Post on May 16th 2015, 2:16 am by El Landerson
I want Stark in a Triple Threat match at Triple threat FPV next Sunday for his  new Breed Championship in I even let him pick the Stipulation for the Triple threat match at the Triple threat PPV next week
Post on May 16th 2015, 2:00 am by Aren Mstislav
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
Jacob Steele wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
El Laberinto wrote:
Tyler parker i just send you an e-mail yesterday on Eaw but if I don't get booked at Triple threat FPV next Sunday for the new Breed Championship

Uhh, you might be mistaken, sir.... the current New Breed Champion is Ares Vendetta. You might be re-sending your e-mail, perhaps?
Actually the New Breed Champion is Stark. Ares Vendetta is the Pure Champion
Who gives a crap about them? ALEX ANDERSON could be our Next World Heavyweight Champion? Let that horrifying thought sink in.
That is very much horrifying.
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:17 pm by Yoshikage Eto
El Laberinto wrote:
Look I never had a match since Showdown's Resonable Doubt PPV in the Showdown Supershow when i also was in that Battle Royal match in then come to this we got another FPV coming up next Sunday on Eaw in it's called a Triple Threat FPV with Dynasty vs Showdown vs Voltage but if i can't get booked at Triple threat PPV next Sunday then i'm just gonna come up with an new Character for Showdown May 30th So Mr Parker or Killswitch one of you better had me at Triple threat FPV unless i'll get switch to another brand when it's called Dynasty only I get booked every week from Showdown in the FPV's you got that Killswitch and T.Parker i mean i'm not trying to be mean or anything i just want a match but not a Pre show at Triple threat PPV i want to be in the Contract twenty-four Seven Battle Royal at Pain for Pride PPV as soon as i get my match at Triple Threat FPV next Sunday.
(OK... OOC for just one second. I don't get any of this!!!!)
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:15 pm by Carlos Rosso
Jacob Steele wrote:
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
El Laberinto wrote:
Tyler parker i just send you an e-mail yesterday on Eaw but if I don't get booked at Triple threat FPV next Sunday for the new Breed Championship

Uhh, you might be mistaken, sir.... the current New Breed Champion is Ares Vendetta. You might be re-sending your e-mail, perhaps?
Who gives a crap about them? ALEX ANDERSON could be our Next World Heavyweight Champion? Let that horrifying thought sink in.
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:10 pm by El Landerson
Look I never had a match since Showdown's Resonable Doubt PPV in the Showdown Supershow when i also was in that Battle Royal match in then come to this we got another FPV coming up next Sunday on Eaw in it's called a Triple Threat FPV with Dynasty vs Showdown vs Voltage but if i can't get booked at Triple threat PPV next Sunday then i'm just gonna come up with an new Character for Showdown May 30th So Mr Parker or Killswitch one of you better had me at Triple threat FPV unless i'll get switch to another brand when it's called Dynasty only I get booked every week from Showdown in the FPV's you got that Killswitch and T.Parker i mean i'm not trying to be mean or anything i just want a match but not a Pre show at Triple threat PPV i want to be in the Contract twenty-four Seven Battle Royal at Pain for Pride PPV as soon as i get my match at Triple Threat FPV next Sunday.
Post on May 15th 2015, 8:56 pm by Guest
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
El Laberinto wrote:

Post on May 15th 2015, 8:45 pm by Chucky P.
Korean jail smells like green beans
Post on May 15th 2015, 2:27 pm by Lucas Johnson
Being followed my someone all day and locked in a straight jacket sucks....at least I get to be unleashed for a little bit managing Keller, hopefully will take out frustration on SQ85. Sunday can't come any faster..... #Voltage
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:58 am by 坂崎ハルナ
El Laberinto wrote:

Post on May 15th 2015, 11:55 am by El Landerson
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:30 am by Carlos Rosso
Another thing....why exactly are we having a show in a country with such a volatile political situation? It's safe for the most part, but still.
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:29 am by Carlos Rosso

After some red-eye flights and a pain in the ass time in customs, we're here in Egypt. I'm not on the card and frankly the Egyptian people deserve better.
Post on May 15th 2015, 11:13 am by Draven
@DravenEAW

To redeem oneself is to first admit that one has messed up#GiveDravenAChance
Post on May 14th 2015, 8:44 pm by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
My brother Franchise is typing with a straight Jacket on! That takes some talent. But he's right, SQ, you're next. And you don't have to look for a fight. You got one right here #Silence #Voltage

The higher ups assigned someone to type out social media shit for me, feed me, wipe my ass for me. It fucking sucks....
Post on May 14th 2015, 5:50 pm by Guest
@TybullEAWBLS

(1/3) A man challenges a wolf to a contest of strength. The man cheats the wolf to win. So what does the wolf do?

(2/3) He horrifically mains the man. Because all man's silly tricks were able to do is piss the wolf off. 

(3/3) Don't show up or hire a damn good hitman, Chris. Those are the only two ways you're escaping this ass-kicking on Dynasty.
Post on May 14th 2015, 5:26 pm by Yoshikage Eto
My brother Franchise is typing with a straight Jacket on! That takes some talent. But he's right, SQ, you're next. And you don't have to look for a fight. You got one right here #Silence #Voltage
Post on May 14th 2015, 5:12 pm by Lucas Johnson
@TheFranchiseDemon

Being in this fucking straight jacket sucks, can't wait to bury one of your souls soon. I'm going to still manage Kerry Keller to the best of my ability.....Superior Quality 85 you're next on the hit list.....now all I have to do is someone purchase body bags for me. Any of you're cold souls wanna help me out? I'm kind of....you know....STUCK! #Voltage

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: