EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
DIA DEL DIABLO COMES YOUR JULY 29TH, 2017 || NEO: UPRISING COMES YOUR WAY SOON || SITE UPDATES COMING AFTER TRE'S VACATION ||
Top posting users this week
Ryan Wilson

Astraea Jordan

TLA

Moongoose McQueen

Finnegan Wakefield

Cameron Ella Ava

Keelan Cetinich

坂崎ハルナ

Nobi

Anthony Leonhart

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Hurricane Hawk Today at 4:11 am

» What song are you listening to right now?
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 3:59 am

» Another Territorial Invasion Poster
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:38 am

» NEO Promoz
by Ryan Wilson Today at 2:37 am

» What video are you watching right now?
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:36 am

» The GOAT goes sneaker shopping with complex
by Tyler Parker Today at 2:32 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches, you still have to promo for this and it isn't a spot to book yourself in matches while calling someone out. Have fun & feel free to use pics.

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on September 8th 2014, 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on May 27th 2015, 1:23 pm by El Landerson
Well Erica Ford if you are not doing anything then maybe you in i could team up together one day so that you in i can get to know each other more offten if you like that Erica

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2530
Post on May 27th 2015, 11:43 am by Carlos Rosso
Dark Demon wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
You people go on and on about your respect and your lesbian relationships and your match at "Triple Threat PPV", talk about your Houses and Kings, the fact remains that I am the most COMPLETE WRESTLER IN THE WORLD.

I live, train, fight and DIE for this.

Most complete wrestler in the world? Don't try and put yourself in my single class. I'd murder ya in 30 seconds flat.

Only thing you're complete at is snorting cocaine, right? #Bestgram4gramfighter
Shouldn't you be somewhere holding Cameron Ella Ava's balls since you apparently have no testicles whatsoever?
Post on May 27th 2015, 11:37 am by 坂崎ハルナ
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Tired.... Exhausted..... is this hardwork of mine ever get paid? #HardWorkNeverBetray
Post on May 27th 2015, 10:53 am by Guest
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
You people go on and on about your respect and your lesbian relationships and your match at "Triple Threat PPV", talk about your Houses and Kings, the fact remains that I am the most COMPLETE WRESTLER IN THE WORLD.

I live, train, fight and DIE for this.

Most complete wrestler in the world? Don't try and put yourself in my single class. I'd murder ya in 30 seconds flat.

Only thing you're complete at is snorting cocaine, right? #Bestgram4gramfighter
Post on May 27th 2015, 10:28 am by Guest
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aurora Rose wrote:
@HeyItsAurora

I've been in EAW less than a week, haven't even had my debut and... they're already photoshopping nude pictures of me...

TLA and Maxwell Dachs are creepy... I hope they don't make me wrestle on Dynasty too much.
Did someone say 'Too Much'? Wasn't that a tag team somewhere?

Oh, hey there Blondie. Name's Brett Kennedy, professional speaker for the Wrong Emphasis Theatre production. #NotMyRealJob #BreakingTheIce
I can't wait until some of these guys are asking us for tips on how to win matches instead of out on dates. #DriveOn
@HeyItsAurora

I know, right E!? This Brett guy seems like the kind of guy who would only get more turned on when we kick his ass. #HeBreaksTheIce #WeBreakHisFace
Post on May 27th 2015, 9:36 am by Erica Ford
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
Aurora Rose wrote:
@HeyItsAurora

I've been in EAW less than a week, haven't even had my debut and... they're already photoshopping nude pictures of me...

TLA and Maxwell Dachs are creepy... I hope they don't make me wrestle on Dynasty too much.

Oh, hey there Blondie. Name's Brett Kennedy, professional speaker for the Wrong Emphasis Theatre production. #NotMyRealJob #BreakingTheIce
I can't wait until some of these guys are asking us for tips on how to win matches instead of out on dates. #DriveOn
Post on May 27th 2015, 2:15 am by Brett Kennedy
Aurora Rose wrote:
@HeyItsAurora

Post on May 27th 2015, 2:10 am by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Guess who is making the pre-show on Voltage look meaningful now? #WholeDamnPreShow #PreShowStopper #PreShowOff
Post on May 27th 2015, 1:34 am by Guest
You just had to go ahead and push me that little too much. We could have ruled this company, but now they're going to have to watch you fall from that pedestal at the hand of the Best Wrestler in the World. #BestInTheWorld #EAWChampion #Voltage
Post on May 27th 2015, 1:05 am by Carlos Rosso
xkimbo wrote:
the conspiracy continues. i'm being censored by EAW. they don't like the truth and they are trying to cover it up. #Truth4Dachs #Justice4Dachs #TLAuroraGate2k15
The conspiracy is going to "continue" when A-Whine whips your ass and takes your Toys-R-Us quality belt.
Post on May 26th 2015, 11:34 pm by Guest
@HeyItsAurora

Post on May 26th 2015, 11:22 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Venom wrote:
Yeah Erica, what are you here for? A piece of advice, always answer El Landerson's questions. So since he want's to know what you're here for, it's best that you tell us what you're here for.
I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum, spanky.
someone call for spanky?
Post on May 26th 2015, 11:17 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
the conspiracy continues. i'm being censored by EAW. they don't like the truth and they are trying to cover it up. #Truth4Dachs #Justice4Dachs #TLAuroraGate2k15
Post on May 26th 2015, 10:26 pm by Venom
There you go, El Landerson. Erica Ford told you what she was here for.
Post on May 26th 2015, 10:23 pm by Guest
@HeyItsTybullSlashAurora

Good fucking job kimbo
#4thWall
Post on May 26th 2015, 9:33 pm by Erica Ford
@Venom wrote:
Yeah Erica, what are you here for? A piece of advice, always answer El Landerson's questions. So since he want's to know what you're here for, it's best that you tell us what you're here for.
I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass....and I'm all out of bubblegum, spanky.
Post on May 26th 2015, 3:49 am by Venom
Post on May 26th 2015, 1:52 am by El Landerson
Amigo Erica ford I know we don't know each other but welcome to Eaw cause my name is El Laberinto or you could just call me El Landerson it doesn't matter So what are you here for Erica?
Post on May 26th 2015, 12:05 am by Brett Kennedy
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

My endrosement deal with RC Cola finally ends today. Thank god, now I can drink an actual good soda. Anyone, get me a Coke and pronto!

I happen to like RC Cola.
Sure, says the person who DIDN'T have to drink them consistently for 2 years for money. Sh*t gets awful after a while.
By the by, you available this Thursday? #Smooth
Eh....I'll pass. Could be having my first match soon so need to figure out where to go. Nice try. Maybe you're more Aurora's type anyway.
Yeah, that's what they all say until they pair me up with an obnoxious fat chick who doesn't pay for her dinner. #Ungrateful
Post on May 25th 2015, 11:51 pm by J.D. Damon
Hopefully my chick partner this week will be better than my last one. #TheElite #Damon2015
Post on May 25th 2015, 11:49 pm by Erica Ford
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

My endrosement deal with RC Cola finally ends today. Thank god, now I can drink an actual good soda. Anyone, get me a Coke and pronto!

Sure, says the person who DIDN'T have to drink them consistently for 2 years for money. Sh*t gets awful after a while.
Eh....I'll pass. Could be having my first match soon so need to figure out where to go. Nice try. Maybe you're more Aurora's type anyway.
Post on May 25th 2015, 11:23 pm by Brett Kennedy
@Erica Ford wrote:
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Post on May 25th 2015, 11:09 pm by Erica Ford
@Brett Kennedy wrote:
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Post on May 25th 2015, 11:02 pm by Brett Kennedy
@BridgeCityA$$hole

Post on May 25th 2015, 10:59 pm by Erica Ford

Well, it looks like all the contract stuff is decided. When do I get to wrestle? Aurora, you ready for this? #TimeToDrive

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: