Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

State a fact about your character - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

State a fact about your character - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

State a fact about your character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

State a fact about your character - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 6:43 pm

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
More Cameron facts:

- She hates Taco Bell. That shit is not real Mexican food to her.

Shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 7:51 pm

- spends time DMing models or ordering hookers off of Backpage to engage in intercourse with but is lowkey looking for love

- has seen Hamasa without her robes on and completely naked but has yet to fornicate with her in fear of complicating their relationship

- spends 3-7k a month on erotic massages

- uses Just For Men to comb over the grays in his luscious beard

- has been pushing off his prostate exam for a year now

- once almost died recently from autoerotic asphyxiation at an orgy in an italian villa but was saved by fellow EAW legend, Mak

- champions a backstage "Hard on Hoes" movement influencing younger EAW Elitists in his crusade to treat women like shit and abstain from sex even though he sneaks off with whores daily

- has a large lumpy mushy sack of testicles, mangled and mutilated from years of torture and abuse, with a permanent lump so big it looks like a third ball

Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 7:53 pm

Just kidding about that last part ladies
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

Hailing From : Camelot, Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 18th 2017, 8:12 pm

Kelly's work out equipment include: 

Dumbbells
Barbells, 
A hack squat machine
A chin up bar
Punching bag
Climbing rope
A 5-Disc Rotation CD player
The entire Slayer discography

It is also noted that his neighbors have often sent noise complaints daily. Some hotels have even booted him because "Kerry King upstairs won't stop playing his guitars."
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 12:59 am

Methuselah wrote:
Chantal wrote:
--Chantal's birthday is September 8, 1997, which means she's nineteen. Y'all old niggas in WMW gotta keep a safe distance.

Fuck u mean 

last time i checked 19 is over 18

last time i checked over 18 is fair game

bring dat fine ass ovver here shawdayyy
State a fact about your character - Page 11 Tumblr_nzpnufHPn71r399heo1_500
Back to top Go down
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 5:01 am

Aria Jaxon wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
Chantal wrote:
--Chantal's birthday is September 8, 1997, which means she's nineteen. Y'all old niggas in WMW gotta keep a safe distance.

Fuck u mean 

Y u cockblocking mane
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 7:05 am

- When she was a teenager, Haruna hates fighting.

- Haruna went from the all-girls high school was a school president during her school time.

- Most of EAW women wrestler from Japan, Haruna is the only one who is not a JET Alumni

- Haruna actually wants to adopt a British grappler style from her partner, Jade Knight but she gave up because, for some reason, that style doesn't suit her.

- Haruna recently got a Golden Play Button from YouTube because of her channel reaches 1 Million subscribers.

- Haruna has a red-colored Ducati Panigale in her house in Kyoto but she rarely uses it because she's enjoying public transportation more.

- Speaking of public transportation, Haruna enjoys taking a train rather than taxi when she's going around New York.

- Haruna living in the same apartment in Astoria, NY for almost 5 years.

- Since Azumi moves to Haruna's apartment, Haruna chooses not to use Azumi's home furniture and tell her to sell it instead.

- Haruna is good at fighting video games, Her favorite video game is Dead or Alive. She also said that she wants to be included in that game.

- Haruna never loses against Azumi in EAW games. Ironically, Haruna is good at playing as Azumi Goto.

- Haruna planned on buying a private island for her marriage gift to Azumi.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 12:33 pm

Methuselah wrote:
Aria Jaxon wrote:
Methuselah wrote:
Chantal wrote:

Fuck u mean 

Y u cockblocking mane
#CockLivesMatter
Back to top Go down
Cassidy Vega
WMW
WMW
Cassidy Vega

Hailing From : The Windy City

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 19th 2017, 9:51 pm

- Cassidy Airy Vega was born on June 19th, 1995.
- She is a second-generation aerialist and proud of it.
-Outside of the ring; Cassidy is bit of a goof. She is always playing around and telling jokes--acting like a kid until it time to wrestle.
-Cassidy idolizes Tarah's best friend, Aria Jaxon and was lucky enough to get trained by her. 
-When she was eleven, She met Tarah Nova and instantly started to look at her as a big sister.
- Cassidy is very loyal to her home town of Chicago, Illinois and bases her ring gear off it.
-Like Tarah, Cassidy is a superhero fan; her favorite being Supergirl & even named her dog Krypto (which was superman's dog).
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 4:25 pm

You know it's kinda rough seeing as though I didn't make the KoE card this year (Seeing as though IC it's taking place in Denmark) only because of the fun fact that I'm about to state; 

The two major inspirations for the character Kelly Hackenschmidt in fact doesn't have as much routes in the typical pro wrestling under dogs as his roots in fact come from literaturary classics. In fact there are two major characters who I base Kelly's personality around; 

The first is Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. (In character fun fact, The LOTR Trilogy were Kelly's favorite books growing up) yet for those who haven't read the original trilogy, Aragorn pretty much has the split personality of a warrior and a leader both in one. Such as while Kelly has the confidence and self motivation to build him up while trying his best not to rely on his family name but still honoring it. 

The other name that really inspires the character from my perspective at least (And this is where the disappointment kicks in); Beowulf. It's the fact that Kelly does a lot of crazy Schmidt just for the admiration of his fans is perfectly summed up by the infamous Beowulf quote "For fame is worth the seeking" seeing as though Beowulf was a great comparison for Kelly Hackenschmidt to look at, I thought it would've been form fitting for Kelly to have a series of promos that would be in reference to Beowulf (seeing as though Denmark was where the book took place). Probably not gonna do it later on seeing as though it wouldn't feel right to do it outside of something similar to KoE.

I feel like I missed the opportunity to cut some of the best cintematic promos I ever made not being able to do this.

Last edited by KellyHackenschmidt on January 25th 2017, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 4:36 pm

- Although she is half Puerto Rican, she takes after her father who is of Irish decent. 
- Can speak and understand Spanish
Back to top Go down
True American Tragedy

True American Tragedy

Hailing From : Jacksonville, Florida

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 4:44 pm

KellyHackenschmidt wrote:
You know it's kinda rough seeing as though I didn't make the KoE card this year (Seeing as though IC it's taking place in Denmark) only because of the fun fact that I'm about to state; 

The two major inspirations for the character Kelly Hackenschmidt in fact doesn't have as much routes in the typical pro wrestling under dogs as his roots in fact come from literaturary classics. In fact there are two major characters who I base Kelly's personality around; 

The first is Aragorn from Lord of the Rings. (In character fun fact, The LOTR Trilogy were Kelly's favorite books growing up) yet for those who haven't read the original trilogy, Aragorn pretty much has the split personality of a warrior and a leader both in one. Such as while Kelly has the confidence and self motivation to build him up while trying his best not to rely on his family name but still honoring it. 

The other name that really inspires the character from my perspective at least (And this is where the disappointment kicks in); Beowulf. It's the fact that Kelly does a lot of crazy Schmidt just for the admiration of his fans is perfectly summed up by the infamous Beowulf quote "For fame is worth the seeking" seeing as though Beowulf was a great comparison for Kelly Hackenschmidt to look at, I thought it would've been form fitting for Kelly to have a series of promos that would be in reference to Beowulf (seeing as though Denmark was where the book took place). Probably not gonna do it later on seeing as though it wouldn't feel right to do it outside of something similar to KoE.

I feel like I missed the opportunity to cut some of the best cintematic promos I ever made not being able to do this.
Can someone apply water to Kelly, please?
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 4:49 pm

- Is an absolute fangirl for Super Sentai (The original source material for Power Rangers). She's said that her personal favorite seasons are KyuuKyuu Sentai GoGoFive (adapted into Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue) and Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (adapted into Power Rangers SPD). She's also a Kamen Rider fan as well but isn't a fangirl for it unlike her love for Super Sentai Series.

- Loves rock music, ranging from L'Arc En Ciel, Heaven's Basement, Rise Against and etc.

- A true, diehard otaku. Loves Anime and will continue to love it till she dies.

- Also an gamer, enjoying any Fighting or RPG games.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyJanuary 25th 2017, 4:53 pm

JakobThunderstruckDeLion wrote:
KellyHackenschmidt wrote:

Can someone apply water to Kelly, please?
Eh, honestly I hate how I get seen as the arrogant babyface. It seems so cliche to what Kelly was originally supposed to be; someone to be seen as neither an everyman or a Superman but somewhere between. 
I guess it's just my own disappointment in myself seeing as though this whole comparison I feel like could have been my magum opus
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 11th 2017, 3:32 pm

- Brody is a closet Jazz fan. She's been a big fan of Paul Hardcastle since she was 14. Her favorite teacher would play Jazz during class as a focusing mechanism, ever since, whenever she is needs to relax or remain focused, she listens to Jazz music, especially before a big match.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 11th 2017, 3:55 pm

- Was trained by Haruna's older brother, Kira Sakazaki when she was a young lioness for JET. This was way before they both first met in EAW.

- Still talks to Erica Ford even after she left the company as Ford was her first notable friend in EAW.

- Despises any kind of bitter food.

- Has won multiple tennis and volleyball championships in her high school life. Even considered going pro at one point.

- She's believed to be next in line to take over JET, the top Joshi wrestling promotion where a lot of the female wrestlers from Japan started their career or got their first taste of competing on TV episodes this group includes Mei Hatsukyo, Stephanie, and Azumi.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 11th 2017, 6:09 pm

- Nobi has a degree in Management.

- Nobi's favourite video games is GTA series.

- Nobi's favourite movie is Spiderman (very fond of the first movie and second movie).

- Nobi's favourite TV show is Doraemon.

- Nobi started his wrestling career on Melbourne City Wrestling.

- Nobi very rarely to post anything on Social media despite using it.

- Nobi still living in Seattle, Washington for most of the part when he's not wrestling. He returns to Indonesia twice a year.

Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 3:28 pm

OOC Fun fact: 

When I first made the character, I originally intended to have Kelly be basically a character based around the lyrics of Heavy metal band Steel Panther (Only he took them seriously). What inspired me to change to the honorable warrior character I have nowadays? 

Laura freaking Laine.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 3:41 pm

The concept when I created Brody is funny.
Interestingly enough it was originally Jennifer Sparks a Velvet Sky base. A canadian born model turned wrestler. However, I had another character named Vendetta, a Buggy Nova base, who was batshit crazy and pretty much how Brody Sparks is. I basically changed Jennifer to Brody, kept the whole "Spark of the night" thing for her, but made it darker, the darkness that stemmed from the Vendetta character. Which is why I put that Brody as known as Vendetta Vaughan prior to EAW.
Back to top Go down
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty
Dynasty
Sir Killian Charlamagne

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 3:42 pm

Brody Sparks wrote:
Interestingly enough it was originally Jennifer Sparks a Velvet Sky base. A canadian born model turned wrestler. However, I had another character named Vendetta, a Buggy Nova base, who was batshit crazy and pretty much how Brody Sparks is. I basically changed Jennifer to Brody, kept the whole "Spark of the night" thing for her, but made it darker, the darkness that stemmed from the Vendetta character. Which is why I put that Brody as known as Vendetta Vaughan prior to EAW.
TFW Buggy Nova is actually almost as good a fit for Brody as Bliss.
Back to top Go down
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyFebruary 13th 2017, 3:56 pm

Sir Kelly Hackenschmidt wrote:
Brody Sparks wrote:
TFW Buggy Nova is actually almost as good a fit for Brody as Bliss.
She was def a thought, but she didn't have enough media for my liking.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyMay 21st 2017, 3:30 pm

- Haruna's new attire is inspired by TEKKEN's character, Asuka Kazama.

- Even though Haruna is already married to her lover, Azumi Goto, she tries her best to keep her relationship off camera. Despite being a spouse, in the ring, Haruna looks at Azumi as her competitive rival.... just like she looks at her close friend, Cailin Dillon.

- Speaking of Cailin Dillon, the reason why Haruna dying her hair blonde because she always dreamed of being an All-American Countryside blondie. It's impossible and rather crazy wish, however.

- During her break, Haruna trained and occasionally wrestle in Platinum Joshi gym, which is notably a "rival" of JET dojo, Azumi's origin place.

- Haruna wrestles in Platinum Joshi using a completely different attire, not changing color, just different.
State a fact about your character - Page 11 QiH3UTJ

- In Platinum Joshi, she reunites with her former Four Heavenly Queens member, Yuki Takigawa.

- Haruna now using her YouTube channel only for non-match related talks. She moves to SHOWROOM-live for it.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyMay 21st 2017, 3:39 pm

I inherited the monster cock genes from my pops DDD
Back to top Go down
Tomi Venus
Dynasty
Dynasty
Tomi Venus

Hailing From : Detroit Michigan

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyMay 21st 2017, 4:19 pm

- Prior to his often referenced journey around the world Target was a graphic artist and designer for a very reputable marketing agency.

- Target was married for just over a year to his high school sweet heart before he discovered she was having an affair and immediately filed for a divorce. In character he may mention the fact that he was married and got divorced but won't go into the reason for the divorce. 

- While traveling the world Target would pick up odd jobs to pay for minimum necessities but wouldn't save his money due to his charitable nature. To this day he gives away most of his paychecks from EAW to people he believes need it more than him.
Back to top Go down
Zaibatsu

Zaibatsu

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 EmptyMay 21st 2017, 4:28 pm

Manami Facts:

- Trained the majority of joshi wrestlers in EAW including, Stephanie Matsuda, Azumi Goto, and Mei Hatsukyo
- Once tag teamed with Erica Ford's aunt
- Held more tag titles than singles
- Taught Cloud the Straightjacket German Suplex
- Taught Mei the Joshi/Victory Star Drop
- While a guest trainer at the Hollywood Fight Club she taught Aria Jaxon the Sunset Flip Powerbomb
- EAW is the first 'global' promotion she's been signed to
- For two years she was in LAW (Lethal Angels of Wrestling), the first ever televised all women's promotion back in the late 80s
- Will be portrayed by Azumi Goto in the upcoming Netflix series about LAW
- Kevin Maverick remains the only male wrestler she has ever trained
- Co-Founder of JET, and its current president. Wants to give up the position when she retires
- Reason for joining EAW: Wants her last matches to be with her best students AND fight the best female wrestlers in the world
- Loves leather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State a fact about your character   State a fact about your character - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

State a fact about your character

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next