Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Empty
PostSubject: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 9:41 pm

JON MCADAMS!!!!!! MUCH DESERVED MAN, ENJOY! :salute:
Back to top Go down
Darkane
Dynasty
Dynasty
Darkane

Hailing From : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 9:44 pm

Congratulations man. You are ridiculously talented. You've busted your ass for a long time, you deserve it and I know you'll do the title justice! As I said on Discord I had a blast promoing with you during the week. Again, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:04 am

Congrats, Jon (H).
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:22 am

So glad to see this happen. Jon I’ve been a big supporter of yours for a while now and it has been an honor to watch your evolution just this far. Who knows what you may become in the future my guy. Keep your head high for even greater heights are attainable! Easily might I add for someone like you.
Back to top Go down
Irónico
Voltage
Voltage
Irónico

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 12:22 am

Both of you guys were immense this week. The belt is in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 1:36 am

Big congratulations to you, Jon! One of the most underrated dudes EAW has! Here's to a lengthy reign!
Back to top Go down
Rex32
Showdown
Showdown
Rex32

Hailing From : Sea,Isle New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 1:58 am

Congrats dude. Well earned!
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 10:00 am

Thank you everyone! I am still shocked I won! Thank you everyone for the congratulations!

Also I had such a good time promoing with you Darkane. You are an incredible talent and I know you're definitely onto bigger things. Thanks for an awesome week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....   CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION.... Empty

Back to top Go down

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2 TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1