Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Another Leave of Absence SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Another Leave of Absence SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Another Leave of Absence Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Another Leave of Absence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

Another Leave of Absence Empty
PostSubject: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 4:57 pm

I've been holding off on doing this for well, months really at this point but about a week ago, it really hit me. So I'm finally doing it. As you can see by the title, I'm leaving EAW. For how long? Maybe permanently. I'm really not sure. If anything, it'll at least be until this semester is over. But shit has been building up over time and combined with my personal life and school life, it's just a lot to deal with at once especially right now. I've been mentally and physically shot so this is for the best. I'm trying to transfer colleges so I really need to focus on that more than anything so I don't need additional stress. It took a whole lot of energy just to promo for RD since my motivation is at an all time low in both aspects of my life. Chat isn't fun anymore either. Overall, I've just been having a mediocre time. I know this is gonna be met with rejoice in your side servers and honestly, go for it because I really don't care, never did. This is the internet and most of all, an efed, but if you wanna take it super serious and hold grudges against someone you never met or talked to personally - specifically a teenage girl - I can't stop you. Those that have talked to me know the real me and accepted it and that's really all I care about. Anyway, thank you to DEDEDE, Cloud, and anyone else who supported me and any of my characters. I hope to come back in the near future when maybe things are better for me and it's fun again but if I don't, it's been real. 

Getcha merch. Astraea better. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 5:01 pm

Another Leave of Absence DLcS2onXcAA1veA

On a serious note though, I hope you sort out all your IRL issues and come back around to efedding in the future. It's been fun reading your promos and seeing you develop. Good luck and hopefully see you around.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 5:14 pm

Like Marx said, it was fun to see you improving your promos on the promo page, there's a reason why you beat me at SD a few weeks ago. Hope everything work out for you.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 5:15 pm

Unlike other people, I'll be genuine and say it's hard seeing you go after you've tried everything to make Astraea and Jacob work. I liked that even despite being in college, you upped your promo game - the stuff you wrote for King of Elite and Reasonable Doubt were perhaps your best. If you ever return, there's no doubt in my mind you'll keep improving and get paid your dues. And if you leave permanently, then, allow me to say this: you're going out writing some of the best promos you ever have in years. I don't say that to be shady or petty or whatever; through our talks I know you were passionate about your last few matches here. That really reflects in the way you built your characters up until now.

Obligatory "real life comes first" statement as well. Though by reading your statement, I see that you're well aware of that. And just as I've been supporting you in this dumb little hobby of ours, I want to be able to support you while you're in college and all that. Hopefully the transfer works out. Getcha A+'s.

It's been a pleasure getting to know you in the past few months, Amani. We're ride or die at this point. Keep your head up, don't change for anybody. And most importantly, I hope that you don't ever have to feel pressured to come back or leave forever. If you're gonna make the decision, do it on your own terms.

Love ya.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 5:41 pm

Another Leave of Absence AcademicNeighboringAmericanwirehair-max-1mb
Back to top Go down
Daisy Thrash
Empire
Empire
Daisy Thrash

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 6:01 pm

Well, nuts. I know our characters weren't huge fans of each other. But me as a person has absolutely no dislike of you as a person. Sucks that you're leaving, but good on you for taking care of yourself first. All the bureaucratic crap with colleges can a royal pain in the arse. But you're tough, I know you'll make it. Please come back if you can.

And always remember, #DaisyBetter Cool
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 6:20 pm

I don't know whether or not you think I'm one of those people who have wanted you to leave, but i'll go ahead and clear the air - I'm not. There are so many things in life to achieve and strive for that petty e-beefs are the last thing I ever want to have happen, especially in a community like this. Honestly, I've never disliked you, Amani. Sure, your dry humour and stuff you say in chat might make people feel the wrong way, but in the end it's the stuff like that that doesn't really matter in the long run. Promo-wise, I've seen you rise up and improve so quickly over the past few months - and honestly, you've been one of my favourites to read with any character you create. I think it's funny when I heard you a few months back, talking about how it was hard for you to be "creative" or even write longer than a 1K word promo, and now you're honestly producing some of the best I've seen from you. 

This is a genuine compliment from me, I'm serious. You have such a good grasp on your characters and I honestly thought you had the NE title won at Reasonable Doubt. Insert "real life is more important that efedding" statement here, but really I hope you do well in school, at least better than me. 

See ya later.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 8:35 pm

Astraea will always have a place on Empire sis. ❤️
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 10:33 pm

Best of luck in your studies.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 10:41 pm

WHY DOES EVERYTHING THAT LOVES ME LEAVES ME?!! ..... I mean.... WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LOVE LEAVES ME?!!.... Oh who am I kidding, I meant the first one. Anyway, damn shame to hear this, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and if you aren't enjoying much from it, then well, I'd agree and you're making the best call for you. Best of Luck to you. To me, you'll always be Jacob Moore, my buddy that I agreed to get hitched with it nothing pans out for the either one of us by the time we hit 40. #Friends4Life #BothTheShowAndActualSense

P.S. Red Hot Chili Peppers is a pretty good band, and I can jam to that every once in a while. So I guess they aren't "that bad."
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence EmptyFebruary 13th 2018, 11:12 pm

Speaking from experience a break can be a great chance to come back fresh and with something out of left field that no one is expecting. So do what you gotta do and when you come back rock it better than ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Leave of Absence   Another Leave of Absence Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Leave of Absence

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-