EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Y2Impact

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Carlos Rosso

Nasir Escobar

Keelan

Hinata Shinoda

Azumi Goto

Rex32

Cage.

Latest topics
» EAW Feed
by Finnegan Wakefield Today at 8:59 am

» Would you rather win KOE, GR, or CITV?
by Nobi Today at 6:24 am

» Keelan - 2018 Update
by Finnegan Wakefield Today at 6:06 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Jael Arcana-Rosario Today at 3:06 am

» Suggest entrance music for the person above
by Hinata Shinoda Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» One Gotta Go - Wrestlers
by Nasir Escobar Yesterday at 10:13 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Happy Birthday Rhyse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 9:04 am

Considering no one else likes you, I thought I'd go ahead and make this thread. Happy Birthday you instigating, unfunny, troll cunt. Have a good one.

Spoiler:

Sigs made by Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 9:15 am

I was gonna make this :noah: happy birthday though you instigating cancerous cunt

(Thanks to Haruna,Marx and Tarah for  these amazing sigs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 10:01 am

Happy Birthday, Rhyse.

GLORY GLORY.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on February 9th 2018, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 10:37 am

Now for an actual genuine birthday message from me. I've known you since before EAW, for about two years or so now, and honestly it feels like a lot longer because of how close we've become over that time. I can easily say you're one of my closest friends, and with everything we've been through, I'm sure you will be for a long time.

You've made me laugh like no one else, you've been a much-needed support system, and despite everything, you've stayed true to yourself and not let anything cut you down – all of which I admire. Your creativity is inspiring, and I'm so glad with how much we've worked together, in terms of writing, efedding, and GFX. I'm glad you're enjoying this hobby again as Jael, and I'm sure you'll continue to grow and improve as you have been doing all this time.

Obligatory “you're great at GFX” comment here. But really though, you are great: you're actually creative and always do something different, and it's honestly inspired my own work. It's great to see you work on stuff you're passionate about, and that passion has influenced me too. It's gotten me back into making GFX in my free time rather than just for university, and seeing your different approach to things always makes me consider my own way of thinking. That goes for your writing and the like as well – you're just a creative individual, and it's so good to see you letting that all out both here and elsewhere.

You might be a messy cunt, but you don't pretend to be anything else and you embrace it. Which clearly must be working, since we're still friends.

Happy Birthday, instigator. Hope you enjoy it and eat all the Subway you can.

Spoiler:

Sigs made by Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astraea Jordan
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 1:14 pm

Happy birthday you messy ass bitch! 

I'm glad we became friends and gotten so close over the past few months. You've helped make feds enjoyable for me again and I really appreciate that, even if it's through tea spilling, memes, and instigation. I love your GFX and it definitely deserves to be showcased more as you constantly come up with sick ideas, like that Marx sig^ and all my merch. I'm excited to see where you go as Jael and can't wait for her and Chelsea to dominate (at least until Astraea is back)  :mjpls: But ye, love you sis. Ya pussy has leveled up. 

- Cancer

Fuckers in the merch booth telling me, always in the jobber matches
Astraea ain't bout this, Astraea ain't bout that
My girl a BD on fucking Bank$ and them
He, he they say that nigga don't be putting in no work
SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Y'all niggas ain't know shit
All ya motherfuckers talk about
Astraea ain't no hitta Astraea ain't this Astraea a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Ya'll don't live with that nigga
Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet
Shootin' at the police and shit
Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that
Them niggas (Ryan) savages out there
If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Astraea I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Rhyse and them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Wilson

Hailing From : Montreal, Quebec, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 3:21 pm

I don't know you at all, but I will wish you a happy birthday though. Very Happy

Out Of Character this awesome piece of art is brought to you by Lars Grier! THANK YOU MAN! I won't say it enough. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Calabasas, California

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 3:58 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 6:59 pm

Happy B-Day

Nasir Moore Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : Call it the definition of insanity, or whatever you want. As long as I breathe, I will continue to get up, every time I fall

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 7:52 pm

Happy Birthday, Legend!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyse

Hailing From : The Void™

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 9th 2018, 10:16 pm

Many thanks for all the birthday wishes! I seriously appreciate it. Had a nice day, and there's no other way I'd rather spend it than with my real1s.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 10th 2018, 7:52 am

Happy birthday Rhyse! This message is late and that's my bad. I know there are lots of times where we're at conflict with each other with a lot of bullshit that comes in the way, but I treat you as a great friend who I've known since even before EAW. Honestly, if it weren't for you or Marx then I probably wouldn't have come here and be apart of all this. What can be said that hasn't already been said? Your characters are always interesting and fun to see on the promo page, and your GFX is nothing short of excellence. You're always trying new things and almost always it goes right with you. You're honestly one of my favorite artists I've ever come across, and you continue to be someone I strive to be like in terms of creativity.

Hope you had a blessed day fam.

Old sigs:

CHAMPIONSHIPS/ACCOLADES:

1x Most Valuable Elitist
2x Promoer of the Week
3x Rising Star of the Week

(Check out Lars' wikia page here!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   February 11th 2018, 8:58 am

Sorry, I'm late but Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one.

(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Rhyse   

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Rhyse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1