Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. DEDEDE
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Mr. DEDEDE

Hailing From : The Gay Meat Community

WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Empty
PostSubject: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 5:40 pm

Okay, here is the long awaited Three Strike Rule thread. Please read this thread very carefully.

This rule will be placed in effect the weekend of Thursday night,  1/25/2018

From this point forward, all 4 weekly EAW shows (Empire, Dynasty, Showdown and Voltage) will be due by 11:59pm est, the due day of their respective shows.

Empire will be due Thursdays, Dynasty due Fridays, Showdown Saturdays, and Voltage Sundays.

As there was last time, there will be a 24 hour grace period in effect. This allows the show to be posted a maximum of 24 hours past the due date without penalty. 

Any head writer who turns in their show even a minute past the 24 hour grace period will receive (1) STRIKE.

This means if the Empire writer turns in their show at 12:00 AM EST on Saturday, it will count as a strike. The same, obviously, goes for all other 3 brands.

Any head writer who receives (3) STRIKES will be removed from their post, and will be unable to take a head writer position for the remainder of the season.

A head writer is only permitted to turn in their show with 1 match OR segment missing, to be added later. If you send in a show missing more than 1 match OR segment, it will not be posted nor will it be considered on time

Due to certain booking decisions that I have found disagreeable as of late, I will be proofreading as many shows as I can before they are posted.

Robbie and myself officially reserve the right to change the result to any EAW match we choose, at any time we see fit. If you do not agree with this mandate, please resign from your post.

If you believe a match is too storyline intensive to ever be changed, take it up with one of us before the show is turned in.

A VERY IMPORTANT back up writer thread will be posted below. Feel free to post below for any questions.
Back to top Go down
Impact
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Impact

Hailing From : The Upper Room

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 6:21 pm

Salute
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 6:24 pm

:smell: :rejoice:
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 6:25 pm

I'm boolin' rn.
Back to top Go down
Abelard Becker
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Abelard Becker

Status : I guess what I meant to say was those comments hurt my feelings and I brought up my income as a defense mechanism, because I'm a tough guy.

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 6:37 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown
Jacob Moore

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 3:20 am

Thank Gawd
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 3:38 am

:bowdown:
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 3:55 am

Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

Due to certain booking decisions that I have found disagreeable as of late, I will be proofreading as many shows as I can before they are posted.

Damn it, the jig is up. No more under the table wristies.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 21st 2018, 9:13 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Mr. DEDEDE wrote:

Damn it, the jig is up. No more under the table wristies.
No wonder Oasis is always in a good mood...
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 27th 2018, 12:08 am

24 hour grace period has expired, strike 1 (cloud/empire)
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
EAW
Admin
EAW

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyJanuary 29th 2018, 11:17 am

24 hour grace period has expired, strike 1 (xav/showdown)
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 12:07 am

24 hour grace period has expired, strike 2 (xav/showdown)
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyFebruary 27th 2018, 12:08 am

due to Empire Writer Cloud Matsuda participating in writing for another brand's FPV, Cloud's strike has been removed.
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:57 am

Empire was posted after the 24 hour grace period, strike 1 (cloud/empire)
Back to top Go down
EAW
Admin
EAW

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD EmptyMarch 11th 2018, 12:58 am

24 hour grace period has expired, strike 1 (senn/dynasty)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD   WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

WRITER ATTENDANCE THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: Interact :: EAW Discussion-