Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Empty
PostSubject: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 19th 2018, 1:05 am

Ask me Anything.... or don't. I'm not your mother. 

FAQ

- Why Moongoose McQueen for the name?
A:  Big Jericho and Fozzy fan back when I started efedding

- How long have you been efeding?
A: Since 2009, but a lot of it was on and off, and the longest I've stayed around and efeded was 2011-2014.

- Do you keep up with wrestling as of lately?
A: In truth, no, I watch matches and shows when recommend, and as of lately I've been watching older matches from NJPW.

- What's wrong with you?
A: Nothing really wrong with me, other than trying to be funny.

- No, seriously, what is wrong with you? The stuff you say and do are not normal.
A: It's the frickin internet, I'm just trying to add on to the experience for other people by being different, now get off my back. 

-Rank your favorite Aussies in EAW right now.
A: Xav at number 1, Keelan, Jamie, and then Finn. Xav and I go back, Keelan share my sense of humor, Jamie and Finn are cool cats, but if it means anything, Keelan is pretty close to being my least favorite after that GR reveal.

- Whose your best friend in EAW?
A: Don't make me choose between Cameron and Doni.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 19th 2018, 5:31 am

Why do you prefer tea rather than Cofee? Coming from a Cofee Drinker myself xD
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 19th 2018, 10:31 pm

Nobi wrote:
Why do you prefer tea rather than Cofee? Coming from a Cofee Drinker myself xD
I personally don't like the bitter taste profile, in fact, like I think it only exists to tells us when something is either healthy for us or will kill us. So I don't drink coffee because of the taste, and while I know you can add a lot of sweets to it like cream and sugar to offput it, I typically don't like sweets in liquid form. And I do have a sweet tooth, but I can't understand drinking more than a mouthful of hot chocolate, or milkshakes. Hell, even with soda, I limit myself to one can a week. 

So overall, not a fan of bitter and not a fan of sweets in liquid form. And Tea just happens to not be too bitter and not too sweet. Plus, I grew up in an asian household, so it was always tea all up in here. Tea is my go to warm drink, and I prefer the sweeter side of it with a hint of lemon.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

Hailing From : Los Angeles, California

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 19th 2018, 10:58 pm

If you can have two Elitists dress up as your boys, which two would you pick?

The Boys or Consuela's The Girls...aka Cleaning Crew?

Why is Revy such a bitch?

We know who are your favorite Aussies, who are your favorite Asians?

Why are Shimmer and Sparkles the best duo in EAW?

When Moongoose saw that I would be traded to Showdown, on the scale of 1-10, how upset was he?

When it comes to Cameron vs. Keelan for the Openweight Championship, who are you rooting for (pick wise because I know where your brand is heading next)?

Which country are we headed to save poor children next?

Please take good care of Jamie on Voltage and tell him to smile every now and then. Resting bitch faces are not sexy.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 19th 2018, 11:52 pm

If you can have two Elitists dress up as your boys, which two would you pick?

-The High Rollerz. You know how over I would be if I had these two by my side. 

The Boys or Consuela's The Girls...aka Cleaning Crew?

-The Boys, because nobody says, "Hey, lets all go out with the Cleaning Crew." Or "Lets have a Clean Crew's night out."

Why is Revy such a bitch?

- Jealousy, constantly being picked on in her youth, essentially constantly living in the shadow of her brother, and the one time she really tried in being one of the best snipers, no one took her seriously because she was a woman. Overall, seeing others get along and being happy and successful without understanding suffering and living a life of ignorance bliss, she just hates people that seem to just have everything handed to them. The irony in all this is she hates ungrateful people, but she grew up in a loving family and is ungrateful to them, so it kind of devolves into self-hate that she probably doesn't relies yet, but that doesn't change the fact that feels she shouldn't be miserable alone, ergo, she is a bitch. In in a way, the lack of motivation to win or even aim high just has a lot to do with people constantly setting the bar to high, so she purposely sets the bar low for others and tries to drag them down. Yep, that is the overall concept of Revy's bitchiness, where Moongoose takes pride in bringing out the best of others, she tries to bring them to a new low.  

We know who are your favorite Aussies, who are your favorite Asians?

-If I don't count Doni, Amadeus has been one cool guy, but how can I ignore Haruna, Azumi, And Cloud. Cloud and Azumi are awesome to talk to, and Haruna is just so adorbs. Hard to pick. I'm probably forgetting another asian, so that probably speaks volume right there. *cough- Lars*

Why are Shimmer and Sparkles the best duo in EAW?

-The Shimmer and Sparkles complex works because where Sparkles enjoys seeing stuff clean and pure, Shimmer sees beauty in mess and chaos, that really allows the two to bounce off each others and ultimately becomes a representation of that you don't need two much of the other, but a perfectly healthy balance of both. Shimmer needs Sparkles to keep his life on track, and Sparkles needs Shimmer to have the purpose to fight the never ending fight. They balance each other out and it really works in terms of as "sitcom material."

When Moongoose saw that I would be traded to Showdown, on the scale of 1-10, how upset was he?

-Very upset, to the point I wrote and almost posted a 5k word about a send off to Cam, (70% completed) but will not post, because it drags on too long and uses too many jokes that I will save over time. But it was pretty bad, simply because in script, Moongoose was out at sea when Cam was having her birthday, and really, KOE should had been a moment of celebration. I mean, Sher was dead, I won a title, she won a title, Keelan and Lars lost. Like, yay, everyone is happy. But then, like a knife through the heart, my bestie was gone and just like that, our weekly brunch too. I mean, I can't go to brunch alone anymore. I mean, you know how stupid that looks to be out for lunch, and waiting so long for breakfast food by yourself? Like, why EAW? Why you gotta go and ruin a good thing like brunch between Cam and I? (yes, this was noted in the segment I wrote). But it also meant some more of those Cam and Moongoose shenanigans matches can't happen anymore. Like what pop-culture fight would I references the next time we fought? Overall, it was so bad, Moongoose had to take a week before saying anything.

When it comes to Cameron vs. Keelan for the Openweight Championship, who are you rooting for (pick wise because I know where your brand is heading next)?

-Because you are my friend, I would had picked you. But from a former writer standpoint, I would had said Keelan, just because I felt Cameron could easily assert herself in any top feud at anytime for the world title, and it would not no questions asked. While I won't way this was the only way Keelan could go into the top tier, I definitely believe Cameron, had more profound options if it came up. I mean, when you consider that HBG, Jamie, and Aria are the world champs, and you have some kind of relationship with each of them, it would had been compelling and reasonable to see you thrown in there. 

Which country are we headed to save poor children next?

- Where is Nigey from?

Please take good care of Jamie on Voltage and tell him to smile every now and then. Resting bitch faces are not sexy.

- Revy will take good care of him
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:09 am

Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Here's another question: what kind of death do you think Revy will like? Fast and painful or slow and torturous? I need to know for friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Revy
Empire
Empire
Revy

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:14 am

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Here's another question: what kind of death do you think Revy will like? Fast and painful or slow and torturous? I need to know for friend. Very Happy
Obviously slow and torturous if she is willing to be the loser that is dating Jamie O'Hara.
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:19 am

Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Obviously slow and torturous if she is willing to be the loser that is dating Jamie O'Hara.
Lynching it is.
Back to top Go down
Revy
Empire
Empire
Revy

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:26 am

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Lynching it is.
Lynching is so outdated. This isn't like back in the day when you were also the loser dating Hurricane Hawk and Dark Demon. #Progress #SlowlyButSurely
Back to top Go down
Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cameron Ella Ava

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:36 am

Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Lynching it is.
Lynching is so outdated. This isn't like back in the day when you were also the loser dating Hurricane Hawk and Dark Demon. #Progress #SlowlyButSurely
Aren't you the same loser that lost to Azumi Goto last week? My love life progressing, but your winning streak isn't. AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition 2703993820
Back to top Go down
Revy
Empire
Empire
Revy

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 12:53 am

Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Lynching it is.
Aren't you the same loser that lost to Azumi Goto last week? My love life progressing, but your winning streak isn't. AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition 2703993820
Seeing how you are drinking tea, yes, I can tell that you were being lazy with that comeback. And while my love life and winning streak isn't great, atleast my best friend loves sparkles and running around with boys, and isn't a grown ass man. #HorribleTasteInMen
Back to top Go down
Consuela Rose Ava
Empire
Empire
Consuela Rose Ava

Hailing From : Frias, Spain

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 1:43 am

Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Lynching it is.
Seeing how you are drinking tea, yes, I can tell that you were being lazy with that comeback. And while my love life and winning streak isn't great, atleast my best friend loves sparkles and running around with boys, and isn't a grown ass man. #HorribleTasteInMen
Didn't Savannah tell you she resented you? :lupe:
Back to top Go down
Revy
Empire
Empire
Revy

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 20th 2018, 11:47 pm

Consuela Rose Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Revy wrote:
Cameron Ella Ava wrote:
Moongoose McQueen wrote:

Lynching it is.
Didn't Savannah tell you she resented you? :lupe:
Both your Specialist Title reigns are short. You telling me they resent you too?
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 10:57 pm

How did you decide on Dalton Castle as your picbase?.  Great picbase by the way.
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 23rd 2018, 11:28 pm

Shaker Jones wrote:
How did you decide on Dalton Castle as your picbase?.  Great picbase by the way.
I was actually not aware of Dalton Castle until last year when Azumi brought him up and Robbie was talking about him too. Because I had been away from watching anything wrestling from like 2014- 2016 and slowly getting an interest back in it with efedding. Anyway, Azumi was like "You should be Dalton Castle." So I looked into it, and was like, "OMG, the glam style, the outlandishness, the flare, and that shear arrogance, and it helped he's pretty funny. It's like he my spirit animal." I think this was like after the last picbase change, and at the time, I was trying to run Moongoose to be more serious, but that doesn't really work. LOL. So I was like, oh, what the hell, just make the transition now and screw proper story build up and just throw it in there, and so far, the reaction has been positive. But all and all, Azumi gets all credit for introducing me to Dalton Castle, and Robbie drove it home with the Chikara gimmicks stories like Ashley Remington (a stupid name, by the way, like Moongoose), and it has been a bit more natural for me to play this character. Like I don't want to say a picbase makes the character, but Dalton Castle is kind of a character that I want, where he does these ridiculous things, but has a huge cult following for being different than the rest. But yeah...

#ThankAzumi

Edit: Maybe it was Haruna, but I'm leaning more towards Azumi. Because I recall accusing her of trying to get Tanahashi off me.
Back to top Go down
Cody Marshall
Voltage
Voltage
Cody Marshall

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition EmptyJanuary 24th 2018, 12:59 am

Which EAW Elitists did Moongoose McQueen go to high school with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition   AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition Empty

Back to top Go down

AMA - Moongoose McQueen 2018 Edition

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1