Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Empty
PostSubject: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 2:40 pm

Some of you know that I'm dorky enough to have written two books about my efedding experiences. The second one was written before I joined EAW, and now that I'm on winter break, I've gotten started on writing a book dedicated to EAW alone. More than anything else, this is a means of thanks to the EAW board past and present, and the EAW community for 19 great months - 18 more than I originally intended.

I'll update the thread sporadically as I get more of it done and post it on my webs site. Until then, here's part of the first chapter.

The biggest reason I'm able to write this book is because I wrote an efed book in 2015.

At that point, I'd been in LEGION and an ill-fated CWF reboot and enjoyed both. As I did in 2011, I figured it'd be right to recognize both of those places and document my experiences in them. As it turned out, I didn't really do either efed justice - the book instead contained the story of the NWR-XFL Title and a bunch of goofy standalone stuff I should've used as individual, standalone blogs. Then I wrote about the possibility of joining EAW. And Ken read it.

In that chapter, I wrote about the fact that I'd want to be a one-off character with a shining reputation, to keep the story of Lioncross canon. After all, I'd written two books about him at that point. It was because of those reasons that I didn't think EAW would be a possibility. Ken told me that he could make it work. We fleshed out a few details, and I told him that I was interested.

It must've gotten around that I had some interest in joining EAW after that conversation with Ken; Nick Angel, a guy who I'd never had a match with but chatted with about sports, invited me to EAW Territorial Invasion in 2015. I kept quiet, but left the show impressed with the atmosphere. CWF shows back in the day were posted a match every 15-30 minutes or so, and the CWF chat was all reactions and discussion about the match and characters. EAW live shows, on the other hand, had everybody hanging on every line of the script.

In September, I told Ken that I'd for sure be joining EAW. I'd either do a one-off match or a one-off storyline. We went through a delay or two, unsure exactly how I'd be revealed or on what Showdown show it would happen on. Still, I was never going to lose patience, as I was treated very well.

Mr. DEDEDE, who I'd never met at that point, was apparently told that I used Christian as my pic base for most of my career. I was willing to change it for EAW, as Christian was retired. He told me, to my surprise, that I could use Christian. I was in. In late October or early November, Showdown was posted with Heart Break Boy - who else - introducing the arrival of Lioncross into EAW as the final segment of the show. Handshakes. Hugs. Photo ops. Then HBB kicked Lioncross in the face with the Goldprint.

I couldn't tell DEDEDE enough how excited I was to be there.

http://nwrevolution.webs.com/eawbook.htm

Last edited by Lioncross on January 10th 2018, 11:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spacing)
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 4:26 pm

Nice. I've read it and I enjoyed it as usual to be honest. It's been a while since I read your book, so I decided to read the old chapters again (H).
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 10th 2017, 8:25 pm

I've always enjoyed reading your stuff.  It's usually very cathartic for me since we've landed in a lot of the same places.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 2:09 am

Couple more chapters are up. Topics discussed include:

- Why I stayed in EAW after my match with HBB
- My final verdict on Kimbo, who I never really took a side on in the chat
- Attempts to use several different terms for male genitalia (in reference to... THOSE incidents)
- The first time I realized that EAW writers were on a different level from most everyone else
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 14th 2017, 6:44 am

Another good read (H).
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 20th 2017, 11:18 pm

There's more up.

Topics discussed include:
- The one time in my entire efedding career I promo'd with any kind of strategy
- My least favorite EAW storyline I was involved in, and why I ended up liking what it turned into
- When I first saw the writing on the wall
- Why I stayed for 7 more months anyway
- The inspiration behind The Lyun's Prey
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 21st 2017, 1:44 am

Never thought that you holded me back. Don't think like that LC :/ I enjoyed Stuffed Crust angle in general. Plus The High Rollerz as our rivals were great too (H).
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 2:17 am

Chapter 7 is up, and it's one that I wish I didn't have a reason to write, but I thought was important enough to warrant its own update. Maybe save this one for after the New Year's festivities.

Topics discussed include:
- The people who I thought Cailin Dillon and Eclipse Diemos were
- A recent catfishing example that stunned the area I'm from
- I randomly turn into a liberal for a paragraph, because the "liberal" stance is right
- A few other laments
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 11:53 am

I don't think we ever tagged either.  Maybe we did once? But I don't recall.  That's kind of sad to me because one of my goals (despite me flopping the last time I tried) is to be in a successful tag team.  You and Nobi worked well though I thought.
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyDecember 31st 2017, 1:58 pm

This was a great read, interesting and funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 10:54 pm

With Chapters 8 and 9 up, the book is done.

Topics discussed in Chapter 8 include:
- Me arguing with myself about when I should've left EAW
- Nobi's title win, which I wasn't there for but was aware of

Topics discussed in Chapter 9 include:
- What types of eating contests Lyuncrust would excel in
- The name "Grant Clitsome", which is a real name
- How I feel about Carrie Underwood breaking her face
- Why USA's hockey team is going to finish last in the Olympics
- KFC being a popular Christmas food in Japan

Thank you all for reading, whoever did. I didn't make a leaving thread in the forums back at PFP because I knew that this was the way I wanted to say thank you and goodbye (although I'll still browse the forums as I have been). Feel free to leave a comment here or in the guestbook, and thank you once again for making the EAW experience a great one.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyJanuary 10th 2018, 11:13 pm

This was a fun read from beginning to end. It's been really cool to read your take on a whooooole bunch of different subjects and I hope you end up doing more books in the future. P.S. -- I wish we'd had more chances to face each other than just the random one-off tag match, too.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 7:30 am

Thank you for all the kind words that you wrote for me. I do think that Lioncross and Lyuncrust (and to some extend, PB...no offense man) did help put Nobi character on the map (thanks to the writers as well) so yes, I'm still grateful that I was involved in Stuffed Crust storyline (H).
Back to top Go down
Scott Oasis
Admin
Scott Oasis

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyJanuary 11th 2018, 11:14 pm

Good stuff dude.
Back to top Go down
ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty
Dynasty
ThePizzaBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) EmptyJanuary 12th 2018, 10:47 am

Nobi wrote:
Thank you for all the kind words that you wrote for me. I do think that Lioncross and Lyuncrust (and to some extend, PB...no offense man) did help put Nobi character on the map (thanks to the writers as well) so yes, I'm still grateful that I was involved in Stuffed Crust storyline (H).
None taken.  It was very strange how segregated our little faction was.  You most definitely did more with LC than with me, and my involvement almost always seemed segment based.  Good times though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)   Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lioncross Publishing Co. Presents: An EAW Book (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1