Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 20th 2017, 9:23 am

just because I love obscure countries lmao! Please tell me what you think.

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Y7grAea
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 20th 2017, 4:31 pm

Another great work from you. I like it tbh. 10/10 (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 20th 2017, 5:15 pm

That looks really amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 20th 2017, 6:45 pm

Bostin'
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 20th 2017, 10:52 pm

Two things. Contrast is a bit of an issue; it really throws the white balance off and brings in some unnatural colouring around the shadows. Secondly, try to avoid the solid colour drop off with the red. Use something like a paint effect brush as an eraser, rotate it vertically and erase the edge of the red area. I think for a poster for someone like Nico and an event called Invictus, those motifs of "torn", "war" and "victory" should be a focus.

Nonetheless, solid job.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster EmptyNovember 21st 2017, 1:06 am

Jamie O'Hara wrote:
Two things. Contrast is a bit of an issue; it really throws the white balance off and brings in some unnatural colouring around the shadows. Secondly, try to avoid the solid colour drop off with the red. Use something like a paint effect brush as an eraser, rotate it vertically and erase the edge of the red area. I think for a poster for someone like Nico and an event called Invictus, those motifs of "torn", "war" and "victory" should be a focus.

Nonetheless, solid job.
Thanks for the feedback. I am trying to implement it with all my best!

Also thanks for the positive response too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster   Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster Empty

Back to top Go down

Dynasty Supershow: Invictus Custom Poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1