EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
by Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
» night time pike fishing
» FISHING VERY COLOURED RIVERS?
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on December 3rd 2017, 11:06 pm by Amani
@CM Bank$ wrote:
@CMBanks

@AstraeaJordan
Bah Gawd
Post on December 3rd 2017, 10:16 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: Queens will always recognize other queens. Congrats, HBG.    
Post on December 3rd 2017, 10:12 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
@CM Bank$ wrote:
@CMBanks

@CameronEllaAva
OMG IS THAT CM BANKS?? I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD. LOL #Kingsroad
Post on December 3rd 2017, 10:09 pm by EAW
@EAW

A round of applause to @heartbreakgal who made history tonight at #Kingsroad by being the first woman to win a male World Title in EAW history!
Post on December 3rd 2017, 10:02 pm by Daisy Thrash
@BombshellDaisy
After 10 years it's about damn time. Congratulations Heart Break Gal on a momentous win.
Post on December 3rd 2017, 9:59 pm by 『zakkii』
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Screw this, I'm breaking character now.... congrats, HBG my good friend! You are the most perfect one to make this important history!

Sent from Topic'it App
Post on December 3rd 2017, 9:54 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@C9

Kingsroad just turned into Queensroad. #CONGRATSHBG
Post on December 3rd 2017, 9:50 pm by CM Bank$
@CMBanks

Post on December 3rd 2017, 9:42 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
@CameronEllaAva
Congrats to my beautiful tag partner and fellow history maker, The Heart Break Gal! You busted your ass off and you got the best reward ever. Enjoy this moment! #Kingsroad
Post on December 3rd 2017, 5:36 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@C9

Everyone wants you to win? Good, because I love the sight of disappointed faces.
Post on December 3rd 2017, 5:22 pm by Daisy Thrash
@BombshellDaisy
On the 16th, yours truly will be hosting an anti-EAW Awards party. Location TBD.
Post on December 3rd 2017, 4:22 pm by The Revenant
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
Not surprised that yours truly is up for TWO EAW Awards. And I've only been here since August! 2018 is mine for the taking. #Bomplex
@StarkIsAnAsshole
Darkane is winning Next Up tho
@AstraeaJordan
Who are you again?
@StarkIsAnAsshole
Someone who's been relevant without riding DDD's coattails to the top  : )

@TheReaper

RT
Post on December 3rd 2017, 3:33 pm by Tomi Venus
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
Not surprised that yours truly is up for TWO EAW Awards. And I've only been here since August! 2018 is mine for the taking. #Bomplex
@TheMacabreKid

Congratulations! I came back a couple weeks ago and I'm nominated for three. #NotHumbleButCertainlyBragging
Post on December 3rd 2017, 2:40 pm by Stark
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Who are you again?
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Ooh, original. More like a drug addict who finally ran out of money and had no other option but to crawl back here. I'll be anticipating another one of your returns in 6 months after you cash this Kingsroad check. #NobiBetter
@StarkIsAnAsshole
At this point, the "drug addict" thing doesn't even bother me. Anyways, you can kiss my ass after I win the NEC, cuz clearly kissing Gawd's hasn't gotten you anywhere yet.
Post on December 3rd 2017, 2:19 pm by Amani
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Who are you again?
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Ooh, original. More like a drug addict who finally ran out of money and had no other option but to crawl back here. I'll be anticipating another one of your returns in 6 months after you cash this Kingsroad check. #NobiBetter
Post on December 3rd 2017, 2:12 pm by Stark
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Who are you again?
@StarkIsAnAsshole
Post on December 3rd 2017, 2:12 pm by Amani
@Stark wrote:
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
@StarkIsAnAsshole
@AstraeaJordan
Who are you again?
Post on December 3rd 2017, 2:10 pm by Stark
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@AstraeaJordan
@StarkIsAnAsshole
Post on December 3rd 2017, 1:58 pm by Amani
@AstraeaJordan
Post on December 3rd 2017, 7:10 am by Finnegan Wakefield

@FinneganWakefield
Just got released from the hospital and am on the first flight to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Back still stings like a bitch. What I miss?
Post on December 2nd 2017, 11:25 pm by Carlos Rosso
@CarlosRossoEAW

Tomorrow is going to be a #RossoDay lived at a #ChampionshipLevel! My Celebration will be the greatest Celebration ever planned.
Post on December 2nd 2017, 11:19 pm by Revy
@EAW wrote:
@Daisy Thrash wrote:
@BombshellDaisy
Let's face facts, Andy. For all your so-called "integrity", you bleed the same blood I do. Too bad I can't tear you open and show everybody without a lousy "DQ."
@EAW

Ask and you shall receive... 

The Bloodletter bout scheduled between Daisy Thrash and Andrea Valentine will now be a NO DQ match!

@RevItUp

@EAW I want a million bucks, all the free booze I can drink, my own merch, a clause in my contract that says I'm allowed to show up to work drunk, and a clause in Savannah Sunshine's contract that requires she has a tracking chip implanted in her. And get her a cannon. #BitchesLoveCannons
Post on December 2nd 2017, 8:21 pm by Andrea Valentine
@Daisy Thrash wrote:
@BombshellDaisy
Let's face facts, Andy. For all your so-called "integrity", you bleed the same blood I do. Too bad I can't tear you open and show everybody without a lousy "DQ."
@AndreaValentine
Aww, you went and got us a No DQ match JUST for me?! How thoughtful! But damn, I didn't get you anything... The canvas painted with your blood should be enough, right?
Post on December 2nd 2017, 6:45 pm by EAW
@Daisy Thrash wrote:
@BombshellDaisy
@EAW

Ask and you shall receive... 

The Bloodletter bout scheduled between Daisy Thrash and Andrea Valentine will now be a NO DQ match!
Post on December 2nd 2017, 5:33 pm by Daisy Thrash
@BombshellDaisy
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: