EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by Carlos Rosso April 3rd 2018, 6:18 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
by Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

Jacob Moore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois
Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:33 pm

LOGO:

Birth Name: Jacob Christopher Moore
Wrestling Name: Jacob Moore
Current Nicknames: "The American Psycho", "The Rogue Elitist"
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 220 lbs
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
Wrestling Debut: August 2010
In-Ring Achievements: NWF Pure Champion, NWF Hardcore Champion, AWL Unsanctioned Champion, Ended El Ironico's debut winning streak, EAW Rising Star of the Week (2x)

Picture Base: Cody Rhodes (Blonde)
Ring Attire: Long tights with either Mortal Kombat, X-Men, Marvel or Chicago sports inspired designs and colors, hand/wrist tape, white or black boots
Entrance Attire: Black leather jacket with a custom knife and American flag design emblazoned on the back OR if in Chicago, a custom jersey from any local team with his last name and the number 86 on the back
Segment Attire: Same as his entrance attire
Disposition/Alignment: Chaotic Neutral 
Motivations: Recognition, Respect
Tendency to Cheat: If needed
Personality: Despite his calmer demeanor nowadays, Jacob is still very much a disturbed man deep down. He also has quite the anger issues and refuses to get too close to anyone in EAW for fear of betrayal. In promos, he will seem cool and normal but in the ring lies a whole other beast waiting to be awoken.
Gimmick: After an uneventful return at the tail-end of 2017, Jacob feels his reputation has been ruined and that he now has to work even harder to prove that he deserves the proper respect and recognition he craves so much - even more so now that he has been moved to EAW's flagship show, Showdown. While still not above a shady finish every once in a while or insulting his opponents, he takes a softer, more laid back approach when addressing them - unless given a reason not to. A solid 7-year veteran of the business, he shouldn't be where he is: at the bottom the card and losing to enhancement talent for the sake of "shaking things up", he wants to be talked about as one of the greats. And after all those years of wear and tear on his body, despite his relatively young age, he isn't sure how many more years he can go at full speed and perform at the level expected of him. Thus, Jacob doesn't have time to wait around for opportunities to be given to him - he will take them with his own hands. He will cherish every chance he gets to make history and add accomplishments to his résumé. Once he reaches the top of the mountain, no one will be able to speak of EAW's best without mentioning his name.
Theme Music: "Today" by Smashing Pumpkins
Common Moves
Enzuigiri
Bicycle kick
Elevated DDT
Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker
Diving Crossbody
Multiple dropkick variations
Spinebuster
Turnbuckle powerbomb
Apron belly-to-back slam
Headbutt
Rolling wheel kick to cornered opponent
Inverted headlock backbreaker
Sitout side slam
Boston Crab
Sleeper Hold
Spin Mule kick
Straight jacket DDT
Alabama Slam
Slingshot senton
Knee drop
Spinning backfist
Uranage
Delayed vertical suplex
Reverse chinlock
Hurricanrana
Sunset flip
Suicide dive

Signature Moves
Triality (German, Dragon, and Tiger Suplex combination)
Moonsault
Magnificent Mile (Springboard roundhouse kick)
Walkabout (Garvin stomp)
Fortune Faded (Hammerlock short-arm lariat)

Finishing Moves
Second City Driver (Wrist-clutch fisherman driver)
Tightrope (Butterfly Lock)
*UF* Catch My Death (Double wrist-lock knee strike to kneeling opponent)
Including Moore Fun Facts!
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jacob Moore on January 10th 2018, 10:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://huggintheblock.com
Harvey Yorke
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : The Underground

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:35 pm

Welcome back, goat. :whew:

(Signature made by the legend Lars Grier)
Wiki | Profile
#RealLegends:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:37 pm

yawn

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

Status : I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:46 pm

I hate you both, Stark and Banks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 10:56 pm

Good to see that Xavier has changed his name and is back in action!

Record: 26-1-20
Most Recent Match: def Mstislav (Voltage: Brooklyn Heights).
EAW Championships/Accolades: 
- 2x Rising Star of the Week
- 4x Match of the Week
- 1x Promoer of the Week
- 3x Beef of the Week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 11:01 pm

Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Xav wasn't even Owens for that long. KYS.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stark
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 11:01 pm

@Jacob Moore wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
he was owens for longer than you were

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 11:05 pm

@Stark wrote:
@Jacob Moore wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
he was owens for longer than you were
He was also Owens for longer than your NEC reign.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 6th 2017, 11:15 pm

Nice. Astraea is still active too right? xD

(Thank You Lars Grier)

(Thank You Rhyse)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TLA
Voltage
Voltage

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   November 7th 2017, 7:44 am

bah gawd the OG has returned  :rejoice:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 1st 2018, 8:02 pm

New Year, New Moore or w/e

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 1st 2018, 9:51 pm

Great picbase choice. Welcome to EAW! Be sure to promo regularly and interact with our community. But above all else, have fun and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing what you do.

Spoiler:

Sigs made by Rhyse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 1st 2018, 9:56 pm

You have been sorted onto EAW Cancer! Contact your writer or any EAW staff member if you have any further comments or questions.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 1st 2018, 10:10 pm

@Ryan Marx wrote:
Great picbase choice. Welcome to EAW! Be sure to promo regularly and interact with our community. But above all else, have fun and enjoy your stay. Looking forward to seeing what you do.
Glad to be here!  

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 1st 2018, 10:10 pm

@Rhyse wrote:
You have been sorted onto EAW Cancer! Contact your writer or any EAW staff member if you have any further comments or questions.

I really couldn't see myself being anywhere else!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 4th 2018, 3:49 pm

Made this a little more pretty, specified that I'm blonde Cody, switched some moves around or got rid of them completely, named/renamed a couple things, added more signature moves and an uber-finisher, added attires and fun facts. All that jazz.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 9th 2018, 9:16 pm

Logo added, thanks to a friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jacob Moore
Showdown
Showdown

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   January 10th 2018, 10:03 pm

Changed the Second City Driver from a double underhook piledriver into a wrist-clutch fisherman driver as I saw Darkane uses the same thing as a signature. If this new move is being used, please let me know.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Moore   

Back to top Go down

Jacob Moore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1