Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ollie

Ollie

Hailing From : Spokane, Washington

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Empty
PostSubject: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 5:29 pm

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Latest?cb=20120419044732

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida 
Picture Base: Kazuchika Okada 
Current Nicknames: "The New Era"
Height: 6'1
Weight: 223
Hometown: Seattle, Washington

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options:
 Ruthless Heel
Gimmick: Osamu Arcichida is a ruthless, aggressive heel whose main goal is declare himself the leader of a "new era" in professional wrestling. To him, this means defeating and trying to cripple the best the business has to offer; be it former World Champions or renowned legends and icons. He is no nonsense in the ring and will often take it directly to his opponent. But, as well, if he's outmatched -- he'll also run away to fight another time. 

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Eyes on Fire' - Zed is Dead
Special Entrance [Optional]: Smoke begins to fill the entrance ramp as 'Eyes on Fire' by Zed as Dead begins to play. The arena goes dark for a few seconds, before a spotlight shines at the top of the entrance. Osamu Arcichida appears in the spotlight with his head held down, wearing a mask resembling a dragon. As soon as the bass from the entrance theme drops, all of the lights in the arena come on and Osamu removes the mask to reveal his face, which is filled with rage. He begins walking down to the ring, glaring at fans as they reach their arms out at him.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing? He wants to be the face of a "New Era." He believes that people who've been around the business for too long must be removed to make way for himself.
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Often

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: Former independent wrestler, debuted in 2009.
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Cage Match
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's least favorite match type? Texas Deathmatch (He hates Texas)
Favorite Weapon: Lead Pipe 
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: Trained in Judo, wrestled in college

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Snap suplex
2. Calf Kick
3. Enzuigiri 
4. Spinning Uppercut 
5. Belly-to-Belly Suplex
6. Tiger Suplex 
7. Northern Lights Suplex
8. Superplex 
9. Top Rope Elbow Drop
10. Inverted Neckbreaker 

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Triple Dropkick (Dropkicks opponent, opponent gets up twice for two more with the third having biggest impact)
2. Underhook Forward DDT (Hooks opponent's arms, puts head under own arm, and goes forward instead of backwards for a DDT) 

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Kyoto Suplex (a muscle buster off the top rope)
2. Mele Palm Strike (A palm strike straight to the nose, meant to knock out the opponent, sometimes used as a setup for the Kyoto Suplex or as a surprise move)

NOTES
Arcichida can speak very fluent English, even though he grew up in Japan and moved to the United States as a teenager. His heel-ish behavior is partly due to the fact that he believes Japanese wrestlers have been held back in the United States and he believes he should lead a "new era." That is his main schtick, to take out prominent faces of the company or people who've been prominent faces of the company. His biggest weakness would be the fact that he can't see past his own desire to be the "face "of a new era instead of what his goal should be; to be a champion.

Last edited by Ollie on October 16th 2017, 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DampshawIII
Dynasty
Dynasty
DampshawIII

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 5:37 pm

I dig the gimmick. Hope you stick around and promo. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Ollie

Ollie

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 5:40 pm

DampshawIII wrote:
I dig the gimmick. Hope you stick around and promo. Looking forward to it.

Thanks, really excited to see an active E-Fed again! Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
CM Bank$
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
CM Bank$

Hailing From : Capsule Corp

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 5:45 pm

Please don't be an Egypt IP

Welcome to EAW, you'll be placed on EAW's developmental brand NEO to start off so be on the lookout for the match card that will be posted after next weeks show and you'll be on it. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to look around the site and ask for help, you can also feel free to contact NEO's head writers Diamond Cage and myself.
Back to top Go down
http://huggintheblock.com
Ollie

Ollie

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 5:48 pm

CM Bank$ wrote:
Please don't be an Egypt IP

Welcome to EAW, you'll be placed on EAW's developmental brand NEO to start off so be on the lookout for the match card that will be posted after next weeks show and you'll be on it. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to look around the site and ask for help, you can also feel free to contact NEO's head writers Diamond Cage and myself.

Not from Egypt, I'm in Washington state. Haha. I appreciate it. I'll make sure to keep a look-out for the first match. Eager to get started. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 6:06 pm

Welcome, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Amani
Empire
Empire
Amani

Hailing From : Chiraq

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 7:21 pm

OKADA! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Moongoose McQueen
Voltage
Voltage
Moongoose McQueen

Status : Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break.

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 7:41 pm

Woah, a name harder to pronouce than mine.
Back to top Go down
Amadeus
Voltage
Voltage
Amadeus

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 6th 2017, 8:53 pm

Moongoose McQueen wrote:
Woah, a name harder to pronouce than mine.
I've never had an issue pronouncing "Mongoose McNugget".  Don't see why others have such a hard time.

But anyways, welcome.  Dig the picbase, and the concept.  Post around and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Jon McAdams
Voltage
Voltage
Jon McAdams

Hailing From : England, United Kingdoms

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 2:51 am

Welcome Osamu! Hope you enjoy your time!
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 5:38 am

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  EmptyOctober 7th 2017, 8:13 am

Welcome! Hope you get that fun in dawg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Osamu "New Era" Arcichida    Osamu "New Era" Arcichida  Empty

Back to top Go down

Osamu "New Era" Arcichida

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Answers Wrestling :: EAW Contracts :: Join The Roster! :: Former Talents-