Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 12:32 am

Favorite Match:

Favorite Moment:

Most Shocking Moment/Result:

Who Had the Best/Worst Night:

Who Stole the Show:

Rating/General Comments:
Back to top Go down
Keelan
Voltage
Voltage
Keelan

Hailing From : Gold Coast, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 12:39 am

Favorite Match: TLA vs. Jamie O'Hara EASILY match of the night!! 

Favorite Moment:
Finnegan Wakefield finally knocking down Moongoose McQueen and WINNING the New Breed Title! 

Most Shocking Moment/Result:
Lars Grier picking up a huge win over Apocalypse! Great shit!

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: BEST:
TEAM KEELAN!!!! WORST: TLA, Carlos Rosso, Shaker Jones. 

Who Stole the Show:
Jamie O'Hara and TLA for sure. Incredible stuff on the promo page and an incredible match to follow. 

Rating/General Comments:
10/10 would kill myself writing for this show again.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 1:10 am

Favorite Match: Jamie vs. TLA.

Favorite Moment: #FINNY1BELT BECOMING A REALITY. THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT FOR ME, I WAS SO HYPE! Apocalypse reaching THROUGH the casket lid was cool, too. It just lent itself further to the whole "Okay but is it really NECESSARY that he's this strong?"

Most Shocking Moment/Result: I thought Cam might actually be nice, but I played myself. I really enjoyed DDD and SK's flame war, the whole press conference was a fun read. 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Best night, Jamie, Keelan, and Finnegan. Worst night, poor TLA, Moongoose, and Carlos.

Who Stole the Show: Outside of the main event, definitely the opening match. Keelan vs. Carlos (with that unique stipulation to boot) was a great way to start the show and certainly a strong opener. And how can you not love a match with explosions?

Rating/General Comments: 10/10.
Back to top Go down
TLA
Voltage
Voltage
TLA

Hailing From : Where they ain't want me to be #ThaHall

PostSubject: Re: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 1:54 am

Favorite Match: Me vs. Jamie

Favorite Moment: Probably the DDD and SK press conference that was lit af.

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Aside from my match prolly Lars vs. Apocalypse. I coulda seen them building up Apocalypse as unstoppable for awhile.

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: Congrats to Jamie and also Finn with the epic title win y'all had some beast nights.

Who Stole the Show: The bombs goin' off in the first match. In the confusion homies definitely stole some shit. For real tho that was an epic match to start the show.

Rating/General Comments: I'm prolly biased tonight but I bet tomorrow or whenever I look back at the show it will be a 10/10. I just want to give a shoutout to mah ese Oasis for a goat show and for the opportunity to main event as well as the goat writing for that main event. Shoutout also to Jamie for beasting on the promo page this week, definitely ain't got no beef with you getting the W you deserve all you be gettin'. On a personal note I just want to say that this is prolly one of the most disappointing nights for me in my entire career. I legit thought it could finally happen for me tonight but unfortunately it didn't. It's especially rough after all of the close matches that I've already had this year on FPVs and taken the L in. Don't think tho that I am bitching or complaining here cuz I absolutely appreciate everything that has been done for me and everyone who has supported me from the staff to the members who have had my back. I really appreciate all of the luv and support that you guys have been showing me and hopefully I will be able to continue to return that in whatever way that I can. Like I said it was a rough night and I'm disappointed af but I don't plan on quitting just yet. Thanks again to everyone in EAW and especially my homies more importantly than any match amigos y'all are truly the reason that I be doin' this. Much luv.
Back to top Go down
NEXTAGE

NEXTAGE

PostSubject: Re: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread EmptySeptember 18th 2017, 11:50 am

Favorite Match: Jamie vs TLA

Favorite Moment: The SK/DDD seg or the moment Finn won a title

Most Shocking Moment/Result: Lars winning 

Who Had the Best/Worst Night: TLA had the worst night while Finn and Jamie had the best night

Who Stole the Show: The NB Title match.

Rating/General Comments: Great Show! 10/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread   Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Voltage: Ground Zero Reaction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1