EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Nobi Today at 5:43 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 5:03 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 5:00 pm

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 4:26 pm

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 3:44 pm

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 1:57 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 6th 2017, 7:13 pm by DampshawIII (Online)
@DampshawIII

Crichton is still healing, therefore I will be taking this over. My rise to the top of EAW starts tonight. Mexican Samurai, you ponce, you shan't leave the ring the same.
Post on October 6th 2017, 6:01 pm by Azumi Goto
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
Azumi Goto wrote:
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@QueenOfCandyland

Hey, @TheAceOfEmpire/@SakazakiHarunaDesu... You guys wanna see what happens when you make a ball of Sunshine angry? It's like what happens when a Tornado meets a Volcano... But, you'll find out soon enough... I'll be back and I'll be better than ever. Believe. That.
@TheAceOfEmpire

Assen Nayo. Just because we used you, beat you and tossed you aside doesn't mean you have to get all angry with us. We just made a statement... Wrestling Tactics 101.
@QueenOfCandyland
Hey, no problem! Let me 'make a statement' by giving the both of you MATCHING concussions. It'll be fantastic. Then, you can nurse each others wounds and leave me the heck alone!
@TheAceOfEmpire

Well, that's if you can get to us. And don't blame us for putting you in the tag match, blame the world's most incompetent GM ever and her decision to put you in as Haruna's tag partner. And even if you weren't Haruna's "partner" then we would have beaten up the poor soul who was in your spot.
Post on October 6th 2017, 5:42 pm by Savannah Sunshine
Azumi Goto wrote:
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@QueenOfCandyland

Hey, @TheAceOfEmpire/@SakazakiHarunaDesu... You guys wanna see what happens when you make a ball of Sunshine angry? It's like what happens when a Tornado meets a Volcano... But, you'll find out soon enough... I'll be back and I'll be better than ever. Believe. That.
@TheAceOfEmpire

Assen Nayo. Just because we used you, beat you and tossed you aside doesn't mean you have to get all angry with us. We just made a statement... Wrestling Tactics 101.
@QueenOfCandyland
Hey, no problem! Let me 'make a statement' by giving the both of you MATCHING concussions. It'll be fantastic. Then, you can nurse each others wounds and leave me the heck alone!
Post on October 6th 2017, 5:38 pm by Azumi Goto
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@QueenOfCandyland

@TheAceOfEmpire

Post on October 6th 2017, 5:16 pm by The Revenant (Online)
@RevenantAlertSystem

Attention to all Staff members of both NEO, Dynasty, and other select EAW Arena Storefronts and giftshops. Due to a recent physical altercation between The Revenant and Sinister Ace, a reprimand is being given out. The Revenant is now banned from all gift shops effective immediately. 

Edited: 10/6/17 [2 minutes ago...]

After speaking with "management", we apologize for the aggressive ban, not wishing to anger "a teleporting, angry, steel chair wielding, half zombie" (quoted by NEO's amazing commissioner) further, as a result we're letting The Revenant off with a Citation warning. And Please, do feel free to buy the newest NEO Wrestling Merchandise at EAW's Online Giftshop. 
Post on October 6th 2017, 4:52 pm by Savannah Sunshine
AlexisDiemos wrote:
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@QueenOfCandyland

Hey, @TheAceOfEmpire/@SakazakiHarunaDesu... You guys wanna see what happens when you make a ball of Sunshine angry? It's like what happens when a Tornado meets a Volcano... But, you'll find out soon enough... I'll be back and I'll be better than ever. Believe. That.
@MotherDiemos

Go get 'em bunnie
@QueenOfCandyland

Oh, you bet I will. As soon as I'm all healed up, it's game time.
Post on October 6th 2017, 3:05 pm by AlexisDiemos
Savannah Sunshine wrote:
@QueenOfCandyland

Hey, @TheAceOfEmpire/@SakazakiHarunaDesu... You guys wanna see what happens when you make a ball of Sunshine angry? 'Cause you'll find out soon enough... I'll be back and I'll be better than ever. Believe. That.
@MotherDiemos

Go get 'em bunnie
Post on October 6th 2017, 3:03 pm by Savannah Sunshine
@QueenOfCandyland

Post on October 6th 2017, 2:46 pm by AlexisDiemos
@MotherDiemos

Tarah Nova...if there is one thing that I think watching my husband compete has been any indication of, it's this. You don't FUCK with a Diemos.
Post on October 6th 2017, 2:21 pm by EAW
@EAW

Savannah Sunshine will be sidelined for the week due to suffering a concussion on Empire.
Post on October 5th 2017, 6:33 pm by April Song
@KillerBeeSong

Unlike the Road to Hell, the Road to Memphis was paved with very bad intentions.

Post on October 5th 2017, 5:29 pm by Victor Maero
Revy wrote:
Sydney St. Clair wrote:

@DreamChaser.
What's Revy's @? Got a picture for her.
@RevItUp

Right back at ya, @DreamChaser
@TinMaero
Post on October 5th 2017, 4:55 am by Shackleford
Pleased to announce I'll be featured in the NEO dlc pack of EAW2K18 spoiler alert, I'm the best one.
Post on October 5th 2017, 2:41 am by Revy
Sydney St. Clair wrote:

@DreamChaser.
@RevItUp

Right back at ya, @DreamChaser
Post on October 5th 2017, 1:48 am by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
Well... That was a shit show!
Post on October 4th 2017, 11:53 pm by Sydney St. Clair

@DreamChaser.
Post on October 4th 2017, 11:36 pm by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
EAW 2K18 NEO DLC Pack Is FA-BU-LOUS! ^_^
Post on October 4th 2017, 9:17 pm by вrσdч spαrks . (Online)

@hεrετιcsραrκs.
Sweat the stress. See ya soon Tennessee!

Post on October 4th 2017, 5:44 pm by The Revenant (Online)
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
The Revenant wrote:
@RevenantAlertSystem

Attention to all staff in the arena for NEO's October 3rd Live Show. We're now ordering that all security staff on seen be armed with tazers, as an attempt to deter some competitors from going onto their usual anti - corporate rampages. As well as alert staff to keep a 5ft radius from the NEO Entrance Tunnel at all times. 

We would also like to discourage more staff from following to the immature actions of two previous members, and using Sinister Ace's Boxing Gloves to "re enact" Mcgregor vs Mayweather. We've had to pay $7,500 each for their hospital bills as compensation. 

On the same topic we would request staff refrain from calling The Revenant: "Spooky man", "boogey man", "The Candy Man", "pumpkin head", "Dracula", or other demeaning halloween themed names, as we have recently had to also pay $75,000 in compensation to pay for the prosthetic the last person who used them lost. If anyone has seen the lost arm, please alert hazmat teams, as it has been unseen for almost 3 days. 

The Alert System would also like to encourage viewers and audience members to remain calm and enjoy the show, as it will be one of the best cards yet.
@KeelanCetinichEAW
This is way longer than the 140 character limit the feed has.
@RevenantAlertSystem

The Staff working on the AlertSystem social media page account would like to discourage any focus being drawn to the abnormal character numbers. We assure you, it's completely, totally normal. 

We would also recommend you Re-subscribe to the EAW Lootcrate, as your last subscription seems to have expired 7 months ago.
Post on October 4th 2017, 5:33 pm by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
The Revenant wrote:
@RevenantAlertSystem

Attention to all staff in the arena for NEO's October 3rd Live Show. We're now ordering that all security staff on seen be armed with tazers, as an attempt to deter some competitors from going onto their usual anti - corporate rampages. As well as alert staff to keep a 5ft radius from the NEO Entrance Tunnel at all times. 

We would also like to discourage more staff from following to the immature actions of two previous members, and using Sinister Ace's Boxing Gloves to "re enact" Mcgregor vs Mayweather. We've had to pay $7,500 each for their hospital bills as compensation. 

On the same topic we would request staff refrain from calling The Revenant: "Spooky man", "boogey man", "The Candy Man", "pumpkin head", "Dracula", or other demeaning halloween themed names, as we have recently had to also pay $75,000 in compensation to pay for the prosthetic the last person who used them lost. If anyone has seen the lost arm, please alert hazmat teams, as it has been unseen for almost 3 days. 

The Alert System would also like to encourage viewers and audience members to remain calm and enjoy the show, as it will be one of the best cards yet.
@KeelanCetinichEAW
This is way longer than the 140 character limit the feed has.
Post on October 4th 2017, 5:32 pm by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
Bhris Elite wrote:
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Megan Raine wrote:
@MeganRaine
@TheGawd and I getting a bite to eat after our office meeting earlier today! Looking forward to seeing you again, Ryan!

Hey I hit that guy with a box office smash once.
@KeelanCetinichEAW
And I hit that girl with my dick a good number of times.
I'd applaud you but it looks like thats not the only one she took to get into EAW
@KeelanCetinichEAW
She took my dick to get into EAW, and it looks like she took @TheGawd's dick to get BACK into EAW.
Post on October 4th 2017, 3:58 pm by Victor Maero
@TinMaero
It's good to be home. Let's get b̧̯̫͈̩ͥͭ̐̃i̬ͬͥͥͭ̀t̵̠͍̦͚͙͖̋ͪi̶͔͖̜̠̣̰͋ͪͪn̴̳͓̲͍͓͈ͩ̋ͪͩ̐̅̽g̲̤̈̑͊̇.
Post on October 4th 2017, 3:45 pm by Victor Maero
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
@GawdGivenGreatness

Not only do I have the best super kick in the game I also have the best spear.

Don't @ me
@RealRyanWilson
Don't tempt me (or anyone else) then ''B''hris.
You NEO guys need your own page.
@RealRyanWilson
You almost have a half decent idea there skip! But the Feed is for all, so deal with it.
@TinMaero
The bad idea was thinking you had enough self-respect to know when you should keep your mouth shut. The morph suit should've clued him in.
Post on October 4th 2017, 12:07 pm by Bhris Elite
Keelan Cetinich wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Megan Raine wrote:
@MeganRaine
@TheGawd and I getting a bite to eat after our office meeting earlier today! Looking forward to seeing you again, Ryan!

Hey I hit that guy with a box office smash once.
@KeelanCetinichEAW
And I hit that girl with my dick a good number of times.
I'd applaud you but it looks like thats not the only one she took to get into EAW
Post on October 4th 2017, 11:00 am by The Revenant (Online)
@RevenantAlertSystem

Last edited by The Revenant on October 4th 2017, 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: