EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Stephanie Matsuda

Azumi Goto

Nobi

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by Bhris Elite Today at 9:25 pm

» EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story
by 坂崎ハルナ Today at 9:16 pm

» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by The Revenant Today at 4:13 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Charlie Marr Today at 3:01 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 27th 2017, 2:19 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
@CameronEllaAva

[Screenshot from iPhone]

I came out of rehearsals last night when I heard the news of Brody's passing. I didn't want to believe it. In some way, I wanted all of this to be some ugly nightmare. I thought I would wake up in the morning and know that I can get see her today for Road to Redemption weekend. I was excited to catch up with her. I'm sad I didn't know you for long, but you left a lasting impression on me. You taught me not to take life seriously. You taught me to go out there and give everything all I have with what I do. My heart breaks that I never got to face you in the ring. You wanted that match to happen so badly and I hate that it will never happen. I love you to pieces, Brody. I hope you are in a better place now. To anyone, life is short to hate on one another. We need each other more than ever to get better. Go to a friend, family member counselor or someone you trust to talk to. Don't have it buried inside of you. Brody, you were truly a spark not only in the Womens Division, but in EAW in general. My performances on #DWTS this Monday and at #RTR will be in dedication to you. I'll see you up there soon. Sleep well, my angel.  
Post on October 27th 2017, 2:08 pm by EAW
@EAW

Due to the tragic and untimely passing of Brody Sparks, Road to Redemption and NEO: Frontline have both been postponed by one week. Frontline will now take place Friday, November 3rd and Road to Redemption will  take place on Saturday November 4th. Instead this weekend a memorial show will take be aired this Sunday night, October 29th, where the EAW roster will be allowed to pay tribute, bear their respects and celebrate Brodys life and her achievements. Road To Redemption 11 will also be officially dedicated to Brody as well. More details will be posted soon.
Post on October 27th 2017, 1:59 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: So this is how I grieve. This is how I pay tribute. The tears can remain a constant if they want, but I'm determined to get better and push forward. I gave up my "signature" in a heartbeat for her. I hope she knows I love her now more than ever. (2/2)

Post on October 27th 2017, 1:57 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: The last several hours have been the most surreal nightmare of my life. I keep wanting to shake myself awake and to assure myself that you'll be there. But I'm wide awake and nothing's changed. It hurts very, very much. I'm pushing on because I don't know how else to be...but more so because it's what you'd want me to do. We had a handful of amazing years together. The way I see it, this isn't goodbye forever, but a looooong break before we meet again. It's worth it. I'll endure the wait to see you again. Good night my friend, my rival, my contemporary, my everything. 1994 to infinity. The Spark will always live on. (1/2)

Last edited by Aria Jaxon on October 27th 2017, 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post on October 26th 2017, 11:29 pm by DampshawIII
@DampshawIII

Please. I need help. Master Reginald has locked his a group of his employees in his parlour room. I can hear screaming.
Post on October 26th 2017, 7:41 pm by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
The amount of Foxes people give about your Tweet Noob Noob... 
Prediction: No chick, strippers or otherwise, will want to hang with you post-match. 
No want likes to dance with a loser. #ThereAreThingsMoneyCantByBruh
Post on October 26th 2017, 7:17 pm by Malcolm Jones
@WavyJones

U mean to tell me these bitches couldn't wait till after my post-victory party to go on strike? Fuck it b, more money for the bottle girls then..

We still lit at Starlets Saturday night, ya fav Startenders gonna be there and u never know who else might pop up
Post on October 25th 2017, 11:23 pm by Tomi Venus
@Target_Smiles

It's been the same man behind the mask all along...
Post on October 25th 2017, 7:13 pm by Carlos Rosso
@坂崎ハルナ wrote:
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

頑張っています、有里子
@CarlosRossoEAW

Keep workin....
Post on October 25th 2017, 7:12 pm by Carlos Rosso
@CarlosRossoEAW

Words of Wisdom from the Champion of Life...

Post on October 25th 2017, 4:44 pm by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

頑張っています、有里子
Post on October 25th 2017, 1:50 pm by Jamie O'Hara
@SuperKingofMates 

For some reason, I cant get this out of my head  :hmm:

Post on October 25th 2017, 1:05 pm by TLA
The Red Ram wrote:
@TheRedRam

@PostingPanther

You tryna threaten me brah? You wanna come at me guns blazin' blastin' n shit? You ain't wanna fuck with me puto on these streets imma go straight ice cold OG style on yo ass. #ShotsFired #ThisMahTurf
Post on October 25th 2017, 6:55 am by 坂崎ハルナ (Online)
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Following the Keyakizaka hype! #ThatsTheWay #風に吹かれても #欅坂46
Post on October 24th 2017, 4:53 pm by Jacob Moore
@TheRedRam

Post on October 23rd 2017, 5:41 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CarlosRossoEAW

It's been 3 years plus since I've had this beauty in my possession. Can't wait to take it back tonight. 
Lol
Champions of Life like myself don't concern themselves with petty Twitter posts like yours.
Pretty sure you responding is doing just that though
I'm responding with words of wisdom, not anger and pettiness though. #ChampionOfLife
Post on October 23rd 2017, 4:30 pm by Malcolm Jones
@WavyJones

Flying back to NY immediately following my win at Frontline. We gonna be at Starlets Saturday night for a victory celebration. Ladies free before 12.

- Open Henny Bar
- Hookah Lounge 
- Special Guest Performances TBA
- Dresscode: No Cosplaying
Post on October 23rd 2017, 3:35 pm by вrσdч spαrks .

@hεrετιcsραrκs.
Road To Redemption week can be so freaking draining. Thank god that #EAW2K18 is finally out and available to play as of today. I know what I'm doing after I win my Women's Title! We only play iconic games in my household. Grab a copy and play your own Extreme Elimination Chamber, or be a fucking loser and die. I couldn't care any less. I'm making money either way.

Post on October 23rd 2017, 3:14 pm by Tomi Venus
@Target_Smiles 

What's on the other side of the horizon now?
Post on October 23rd 2017, 2:47 pm by Bhris Elite (Online)
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CarlosRossoEAW

It's been 3 years plus since I've had this beauty in my possession. Can't wait to take it back tonight. 
Lol
Champions of Life like myself don't concern themselves with petty Twitter posts like yours.
Pretty sure you responding is doing just that though
Post on October 23rd 2017, 2:31 pm by Carlos Rosso
@Bhris Elite wrote:
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CarlosRossoEAW

Lol
Post on October 23rd 2017, 12:17 pm by Bhris Elite (Online)
@GawdGivenGreatness

The biggest match of my career is almost here and I can't wait

Post on October 23rd 2017, 3:57 am by Jacob Senn
BREAKING NEWS:

Dynasty General Manager StarrStan has announced that Maero was found backstage beaten and bloodied to where his future on the Dynasty roster has been put into question. Therefore, the EAW Hardcore Championship Match at Road to Redemption will return to a singles match between Darkane and Ahren Fournier!
Post on October 22nd 2017, 9:23 pm by Bhris Elite (Online)
@Carlos Rosso wrote:
@CarlosRossoEAW

Lol
Post on October 22nd 2017, 6:28 pm by Carlos Rosso
@CarlosRossoEAW

Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: