EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
» The Compliment Game
by LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
by Carlos Rosso April 3rd 2018, 6:18 pm

» EAW Feed
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:47 pm

» EAW Promoz!
by EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
by NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
by Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 28th 2017, 7:53 pm by Jacob Senn
To honor the queen that was taken in the best moments of her life, my attire for Road to Redemption will be only described in an echoed word from her... iconic.

RTR Attire:

Post on October 28th 2017, 7:40 am by TLA
@Moongoose McQueen wrote:
@PostingPanther
RT
Post on October 28th 2017, 2:45 am by 『zakkii』
@SakazakiHarunaDesu

Never have a chance to actually talk outside the ring or outside the feuding program with Brody but when I work together with her, She really has done it professionally. The fight between us honestly was one of my most intense matches that I ever get during my tenure in America. Thank you very much, Miss Sparks! Hopefully you found your best place in the afterlife! #ThankYouBrody
Post on October 28th 2017, 2:39 am by Tomi Venus
@Target_Smiles

There are some Smiling Faces that you can't find out in the crowd. Sometimes they're on our side of the ropes and I can't always take credit for them. Some people just have their own spark and those few are one in a million.

#ThankYouBrody
Post on October 28th 2017, 12:13 am by Finnegan Wakefield

@FinneganWakefield
EAW will never be the same without you.
Post on October 28th 2017, 12:03 am by Mr. DEDEDE
@TheGawd

RT #IgniteTheSpark
Post on October 27th 2017, 11:04 pm by Amadeus
@RadicalDreamer

Good-bye, sister.  Yours is the loss I feel the most.
Post on October 27th 2017, 10:16 pm by Davidson

@DavidsonEAW

RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 10:00 pm by Sandwich Boy
@TheManWithNoName

Goodbye and goodnight sweet princess.

Post on October 27th 2017, 9:31 pm by Tarah Nova
@LilNovacaineX:

Today/Last Night, Empire and EAW  was shook by the passing of Brody Sparks. Now i'm not going to pour my heart out about her on here because everything has already been said about our Spark. See, Brody was/is all the words that the EAW universe & the Elitists in it have called her and even thought she is gone now and the laughter is silenced; the marks that she left in EAW will never be forgotten. So Thank you for all the memories you made with us, Brody. Now go fly high and spill that Tea, Sparkles. We love you and already miss you. xoxo.
Post on October 27th 2017, 8:44 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@C9

#SparksRUs
Post on October 27th 2017, 8:38 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
@C9

You meant the world to Monica and though we were no longer allies, you will always be my sister #Coven4Ever
Post on October 27th 2017, 8:38 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
@WWESinisterAce

One of the most saddened times of our lives that we must fight through. Brody Sparks was the first person to interest me in signing with this company. God bless her soul.
Post on October 27th 2017, 7:50 pm by The Revenant
@TheReaper

Sent from: (@#^(@
[Location: NEO Wrestling Headquarters, California]

(Photo taken by NEO Wrestling Photography Staff)

Rest In Peace to Miss Sparks. May she forever be remembered by her Family, Friends, and the EAW Universe as one of the finest elitists to ever grace the squared circle. 
Post on October 27th 2017, 7:49 pm by Lars Grier
@EVOLUTION

No words can truly describe what I feel, what all of us feel. A piece of EAW has been ripped away from us, a sword stabbed through each and every one of our chests. We all need time to cope and to process, but now is the time not to grieve, but to celebrate her life, her accomplishments, everything.

This is my way of honoring your legacy. I'll miss a great friend, a true worker and an amazing person.

Thank you, Brody. May The Raven be by your side, wherever you may be.

Post on October 27th 2017, 7:17 pm by Carlos Rosso
@CarlosRossoEAW

No eloquent words can express my sorrow today. No measurement can demonstrate how much I've cried. I've lost a friend, a voice of reason, a sister. I would give anything, even some of my own time in this world, to have her with us again...but I can't.

But what I can do is dedicate myself to making my life and the lives of the people who loved Brody, especially her closest friends, family and dedicated fans, better. 

Be excellent to each other, everyone.

And Brody, wherever the hell you are, Party On....hold it down till I meet you on the other side.

Brody Sparks, Ichiban. Forever.
Post on October 27th 2017, 7:04 pm by Amani
@AstraeaJordan
RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 7:03 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
@EAW wrote:
@EAW

Due to the tragic and untimely passing of Brody Sparks, Road to Redemption and NEO: Frontline have both been postponed by one week. Frontline will now take place Friday, November 3rd and Road to Redemption will  take place on Saturday November 4th. Instead this weekend a memorial show will take be aired this Sunday night, October 29th, where the EAW roster will be allowed to pay tribute, bear their respects and celebrate Brodys life and her achievements. Road To Redemption 11 will also be officially dedicated to Brody as well. More details will be posted soon.
@TheGawd

RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 6:35 pm by Savannah Sunshine

@QueenOfCandyland
I was in the middle of training when I got the news and ironically enough... I was wearing my Brody t-shirt. Brody inspired me to be a better person and to push myself even past any limits I thought I had. She will forever be someone I looked up to and someone who inspired me. Her spark will never die... Rest easy, angel.
Post on October 27th 2017, 6:21 pm by Lars Grier
@EAW wrote:
@EAW

Due to the tragic and untimely passing of Brody Sparks, Road to Redemption and NEO: Frontline have both been postponed by one week. Frontline will now take place Friday, November 3rd and Road to Redemption will  take place on Saturday November 4th. Instead this weekend a memorial show will take be aired this Sunday night, October 29th, where the EAW roster will be allowed to pay tribute, bear their respects and celebrate Brodys life and her achievements. Road To Redemption 11 will also be officially dedicated to Brody as well. More details will be posted soon.
RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 6:10 pm by EAW
@EAW

EAW Presents: "Thank You, Brody" Sunday, October 29th. Details on the event can be found HERE
Post on October 27th 2017, 5:59 pm by TLA
Astraea Jordan wrote:
@EAW wrote:
@EAW

@AstraeaJordan
RT
@PostingPanther
RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 5:04 pm by Amani
@EAW wrote:
@EAW

@AstraeaJordan
RT
Post on October 27th 2017, 4:39 pm by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
There is no words that can explain how I really feel at the loss of one of the most loved and appreciated competitors in EAW today. Sure, I didn't know her much, we didn't talk much.. New guy syndrome see... But I watched her, I saw the passion, the smiles, the good and everything that goes beyond how amazing she was in the ring and as a performer period. EAW didn't lose a Empress, they lost a member of the Family. This is why it hurts so much. She will be missed but remembered. To conclude, I refuse to cry for the loss, Instead, I will celebrate her life.
Post on October 27th 2017, 4:09 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: