EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

TLA

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Shaker Jones

Aria Jaxon

Stephanie Matsuda

ThePizzaBoy

Finnegan Wakefield

Latest topics
» Malcolm Jones
by Jon McAdams Today at 5:06 am

» EAW Feed
by Ryan Wilson Today at 3:20 am

» NEO Promoz
by Malcolm Jones Today at 1:38 am

» EAW Promoz!
by Victor Maero Today at 1:10 am

» NEO: Frontline
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:08 am

» NEO Wrestling Card October 25th
by CM Bank$ Today at 1:01 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on September 27th 2017, 12:19 pm by TLA
Aren Mstislav wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
@RoaringLionEAW

Amadeus always find a way to escape. But he doesn't know that no one can escape from the Raging Roaring Lion and the next time, him and I, will be one on one in the ring, it will be for the EAW Interwire Championship. #NoMoreEscape #NoMoreGames
@RadicalDreamer

@RoaringLionEAW dreams beyond his reach. Go hide behind Cloud's skirts. #LionsRunFromMe
@RoaringLionEAW

Cloud only wears jeans. Sorry. And she's NOT my mommy. And @RadicalDreamer bring YOUR balls on the table and not ask Daddy Eclipse to buy some. #SightToBeThe40th

@RadicalDreamer

Not worth my time. You failed in the Sanatorium, failed in the Tag Team tourney, failed in the Interwire match. You'll probably fail against Fiora. If you somehow fail your way into a title shot, you'll fail once again.

@RoaringLionEAW

Failed in the Sanatorium ? I didn't failed. I make it a success by escaping the claws of Eclipse, something you can't do actually. And who fought Mstislav in his last EAW match and won ? Me. You better be ready for my next move.
@HailMstislav

Bitches wanna talk shit when the best leave for a rest. Unless you deaf, blind, and dumb you'd know ya french loony ass didn't do shit to me. That shit go to TLA. So stop tryna take credit for something you can't do and surrender like the good little frenchman you are.
@PostingPanther

:salute:
Post on September 27th 2017, 11:22 am by Bhris Elite
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
It must suck having to go and find someone who liked you enough to create you in the game since you didn't make the cut.
@RealRyanWilson
Someone doesn't know what a DLC means obviouslyYeah
Yeah it means you weren't good or relevant enough to make the cut for the actual game.  At least you'll be able to make the main roster in the game.  Or not if it's as realistic as they say it is.
@RealRyanWilson
Bruh, I got here two months ago.
Production team didn't have the time to do the proper work to get me with all it's fidelity in the game this close to Master Candidate period. You do know MoCap, Voice Overs, modernisation etc etc doesn't happen overnight right? What I'm trying to say is I don't mind not being in the Day One version of the game. 
#IKnowPoepleInTheBusiness
What are poeple? 

So salty you couldn't even spell right. 

Post on September 27th 2017, 12:51 am by Target Smiles
@Target_Smiles

I actually wear this mask to cover up my third eye. #StayWoke
Post on September 26th 2017, 11:34 pm by Nasir Moore
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

I was asked what it is that I have fed Apocalypse. Souls mostly...and happy meals when we were younger. We could have doctors smuggle them into the room.
@BWANasir
You's a bitch ass hoe. Shut up boi.
Post on September 26th 2017, 11:33 pm by Eclipse Diemos
@insanesavior

I was asked what it is that I have fed Apocalypse. Souls mostly...and happy meals when we were younger. We could have doctors smuggle them into the room.
Post on September 26th 2017, 9:45 pm by Ryan Wilson (Online)
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
It must suck having to go and find someone who liked you enough to create you in the game since you didn't make the cut.
@RealRyanWilson
Yeah it means you weren't good or relevant enough to make the cut for the actual game.  At least you'll be able to make the main roster in the game.  Or not if it's as realistic as they say it is.
@RealRyanWilson
Bruh, I got here two months ago.
Production team didn't have the time to do the proper work to get me with all it's fidelity in the game this close to Master Candidate period. You do know MoCap, Voice Overs, modernisation etc etc doesn't happen overnight right? What I'm trying to say is I don't mind not being in the Day One version of the game. 
#IKnowPoepleInTheBusiness
Post on September 26th 2017, 9:40 pm by Bhris Elite
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
@RealRyanWilson
Post on September 26th 2017, 9:32 pm by Ryan Wilson (Online)
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
@RealRyanWilson
Someone doesn't know what a DLC means obviously.
Post on September 26th 2017, 9:01 pm by Bhris Elite
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
Post on September 26th 2017, 6:37 pm by The Trickster Azrael
@Trickster_Azrael

Ho ho ho! Me too I don't care about you Axl Willow, so that makes us two.
Post on September 26th 2017, 4:44 pm by Astraea Jordan
EAW wrote:
@EAW

The full proceeds for the November 5th edition of Voltage in Sunrise, Florida will go to relief funds for Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma. Tickets are still available now via Ticketmaster.com and the EAW app.
RT
Post on September 26th 2017, 12:47 pm by EAW
@EAW

The full proceeds for the November 5th edition of Voltage in Sunrise, Florida will go to relief funds for Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma. Tickets are still available now via Ticketmaster.com and the EAW app.
Post on September 25th 2017, 7:02 pm by Ryan Wilson (Online)
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
Post on September 25th 2017, 7:01 pm by Aria Jaxon
@AriaSlays: The #EAW2K18 advert is live. And lit. Make sure to cop when the game itself hits shelves!

Post on September 25th 2017, 4:49 pm by Ryan Wilson (Online)
@RealRyanWilson
I've been binge watching Rick and Morty AND The Walking Dead (Negan is The Man!) all week-end and I still manage to get around. Where is Kenny and Willow?
Post on September 25th 2017, 4:46 pm by The Trickster Azrael
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
Should I put ''Have You Seen Kenny Schmidt?'' ads on milk cartons now?
@Trickster_Azrael

I think he plays Monopoly with Logan and the Motor city Choker. By the way, have you seen Axl willow?
Post on September 25th 2017, 4:14 pm by Ryan Wilson (Online)
@RealRyanWilson
Should I put ''Have You Seen Kenny Schmidt?'' ads on milk cartons now?
Post on September 25th 2017, 12:02 pm by Astraea Jordan
@AstraeaJordan
So much hostility on here. Settle this in the ring, twitter fingers.
Post on September 25th 2017, 1:15 am by Lars Grier (Online)
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
@RoaringLionEAW

I love being tweeted by people who say they have no time to waste but stills tweet me. And @AriaSlays, I have something in my brain that cause me some troubles. Not Sanatorium related.
@EVOLUTION

That explains a lot.
Post on September 25th 2017, 1:06 am by Anthony Leonhart
@RoaringLionEAW

I love being tweeted by people who say they have no time to waste but stills tweet me. And @AriaSlays, I have something in my brain that cause me some troubles. Not Sanatorium related.
Post on September 25th 2017, 12:08 am by Nathan Fiora
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
@RoaringLionEAW

Amadeus always find a way to escape. But he doesn't know that no one can escape from the Raging Roaring Lion and the next time, him and I, will be one on one in the ring, it will be for the EAW Interwire Championship. #NoMoreEscape #NoMoreGames
@RadicalDreamer

@RoaringLionEAW dreams beyond his reach. Go hide behind Cloud's skirts. #LionsRunFromMe
@RoaringLionEAW

Cloud only wears jeans. Sorry. And she's NOT my mommy. And @RadicalDreamer bring YOUR balls on the table and not ask Daddy Eclipse to buy some. #SightToBeThe40th

@RadicalDreamer

Not worth my time. You failed in the Sanatorium, failed in the Tag Team tourney, failed in the Interwire match. You'll probably fail against Fiora. If you somehow fail your way into a title shot, you'll fail once again.

@RoaringLionEAW

Failed in the Sanatorium ? I didn't failed. I make it a success by escaping the claws of Eclipse, something you can't do actually. And who fought Mstislav in his last EAW match and won ? Me. You better be ready for my next move.
@NMNF

...I don't even know where to start.  First off, get a dictionary.  Secondly, you "escaped the claws" of an EAW Champion, who is a million times more successful than you.  Thirdly, you beat a guy who didn't give a shit about being in a match with you, congrats.  Lastly, the next move you're making is to NEO, because that's where talents like you belong.
Post on September 25th 2017, 12:02 am by Carlos Rosso
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
Anthony Leonhart wrote:
@RoaringLionEAW

@RadicalDreamer

@RoaringLionEAW

@RadicalDreamer

@RoaringLionEAW

@CarlosRossoEAW

I didn't failed? Come on bruh, I'm in a hospital bed still....You gotta hold the Zaibatsu down better than this!
Post on September 24th 2017, 11:54 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Jamie O'Hara wrote:
@SuperKingofMates

ya'll get triggered too easily. :wow: take it eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssyyyyyyyy
@insanesavior

Heh. Triggered. King of Bullets. I get it.
Post on September 24th 2017, 11:44 pm by Jamie O'Hara (Online)
@SuperKingofMates

ya'll get triggered too easily. :wow: take it eeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssyyyyyyyy
Post on September 24th 2017, 11:42 pm by DampshawIII
@DampshawIII

CRICHTON IS IN THE ICU. BRAYDEN WOLFE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID.

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: