EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EAW TERRITORIAL INVASION 2017 CAN BE FOUND POSTED IN FULL HERE || DYNASTY EXCLUSIVE FPV, HOUSE OF GLASS WILL TAKE PLACE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD LIVE ON THE EAW DISCORD CHAT AT 6PM EST! || EMPIRE SUPERSHOW: MANIFEST DESTINY WILL TAKE PLACE ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST! || VOLTAGE SUPERSHOW: GROUND ZERO TAKES PLACE SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2017
Top posting users this week
TLA

Nobi

坂崎ハルナ

Ryan Wilson

Savannah Sunshine

Stephanie Matsuda

Shaker Jones

Astraea Jordan

Keelan Cetinich

Aria Jaxon

Latest topics
» Mallory Wilde
by Keelan Cetinich Today at 4:15

» EAW Promoz!
by Scott Oasis Today at 4:03

» NEO Promoz
by Daryl Kinkade Today at 4:00

» Malcolm Jones
by Mr. DEDEDE Today at 3:26

» Jael Arcana-Rosario
by вrσdч spαrks . Today at 2:44

» Happy Birthday Pehrox
by J.D. Damon Today at 0:57

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on Sun 1 Oct - 11:49 by The Revenant (Online)
@RevenantAlertSystem

To all staff members working on the backstage stadium for the October 3rd NEO Show. We would like to remind you to double padlock the steel chair transport carts, and ensure a Security Guard travels with you at all times, as The Revenant managed to get into the double locks alone last week. 

We would also like to take this time to remind you that your Backstage Employee Healthcare will expire this friday, and would like to encourage you  greatly to resign for it before NEO: Frontline.
Post on Sun 1 Oct - 11:29 by Jamie O'Hara

rn.
Post on Sat 30 Sep - 5:17 by Stark
pass the dutchie on the left hand side
Post on Sat 30 Sep - 4:42 by Astraea Jordan
@AstraeaJordan
What a great day to do some shopping!

Post on Sat 30 Sep - 3:05 by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
I got him right where I want him to be. More on that later.
Post on Fri 29 Sep - 10:47 by Target Smiles
@Target_Smiles

For some reason I just find everything that's happening really funny. I can't seem to contain myself.
Post on Fri 29 Sep - 6:05 by Daisy Thrash

@DaisyThrashEAW
One of my first shows #TBT
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 19:55 by TLA
Moongoose McQueen wrote:
EAW wrote:
@EAW

The full proceeds for the November 5th edition of Voltage in Sunrise, Florida will go to relief funds for Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma. Tickets are still available now via Ticketmaster.com and the EAW app.
@LiveWire

I will also like to donate to help rebuild the Poon Palace and make it bigger and better than ever so that the victims can move past and forward from this tragic event. #TheHurricane #NotTheTLAScrewjob
@PostingPanther

Much respeck due :wow:
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 9:25 by Moongoose McQueen
EAW wrote:
@EAW

The full proceeds for the November 5th edition of Voltage in Sunrise, Florida will go to relief funds for Hurricane Maria and Hurricane Irma. Tickets are still available now via Ticketmaster.com and the EAW app.
@LiveWire

I will also like to donate to help rebuild the Poon Palace and make it bigger and better than ever so that the victims can move past and forward from this tragic event. #TheHurricane #NotTheTLAScrewjob
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 8:36 by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
Did Shackleford used (Ahem...Stolen) my theme song without my consent or did I mess up with Reynolds on my own? Place your bets folks! Either way, Alex you need to keep your head in the game.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 8:33 by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
Sometimes keeping it simple gets the job done. Very Happy
#RollUpForTheWin
#ThatJustHappened
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 8:14 by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
@KeelanCetinichEAW
@CarlosRosso is delightfully paradoxical... in the fact that he is a huge dick with a small penis.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 8:01 by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
One shouldn't try to make fun of other's writing skills when one messes up his own name.
#BhrisEliteIsBRated
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 8:00 by Bhris Elite
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
I wonder if Bhris Elite sucks more in the ring that he does at doing Tweets.
@ Me next time
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:59 by Ryan Wilson
Finnegan Wakefield wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
EAW wrote:
@EAW

@FinneganWakefield
It's a great thing the folks at Voltage are doing. Every little bit helps. I don't need a paycheck this week.
@RealRyanWilson
Bhris Elite probably doesn't need his either this week. I mean he is so awesome right? #Sarcasm
#HowYouDoingFinn

@FinneganWakefield
What was the point in responding to me with your petty beef with Chris Elite? Take shots at him at your own expense, not mine.
@RealRyanWilson
I'm not on Voltage and I'd be more than glad to give my paycheck for the week for the relief fund by the way. Now that's literally at my expense.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:56 by Finnegan Wakefield
Ryan Wilson wrote:
EAW wrote:
@EAW

@FinneganWakefield
It's a great thing the folks at Voltage are doing. Every little bit helps. I don't need a paycheck this week.
@RealRyanWilson
Bhris Elite probably doesn't need his either this week. I mean he is so awesome right? #Sarcasm
#HowYouDoingFinn

@FinneganWakefield
What was the point in responding to me with your petty beef with Chris Elite? Take shots at him at your own expense, not mine.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:53 by Ryan Wilson
EAW wrote:
@EAW

@FinneganWakefield
@RealRyanWilson
#HowYouDoingFinn
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:48 by Finnegan Wakefield
EAW wrote:
@EAW

@FinneganWakefield
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:18 by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
I wonder if Bhris Elite sucks more in the ring that he does at doing Tweets.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 7:16 by Bhris Elite
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
It must suck having to go and find someone who liked you enough to create you in the game since you didn't make the cut.
@RealRyanWilson
Someone doesn't know what a DLC means obviouslyYeah
Yeah it means you weren't good or relevant enough to make the cut for the actual game.  At least you'll be able to make the main roster in the game.  Or not if it's as realistic as they say it is.
@RealRyanWilson
Bruh, I got here two months ago.
Production team didn't have the time to do the proper work to get me with all it's fidelity in the game this close to Master Candidate period. You do know MoCap, Voice Overs, modernisation etc etc doesn't happen overnight right? What I'm trying to say is I don't mind not being in the Day One version of the game. 
#IKnowPoepleInTheBusiness
What are poeple? 

So salty you couldn't even spell right. 

@RealRyanWilson
Really? A spelling attack? 
Thank god you're not the best Voltage has to offer. 
#GitGud
#BeCreative
#AttackingSpellingIsAmateur
This coming from the actual amatuer lulz
@RealRyanWilson
I say Parakeet you say...
That you won't get off NEO until late 2018 if you last that long.
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 6:28 by Ryan Wilson
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
Bhris Elite wrote:
Ryan Wilson wrote:
@RealRyanWilson
#EAW2K18 rules!!
It must suck having to go and find someone who liked you enough to create you in the game since you didn't make the cut.
@RealRyanWilson
Someone doesn't know what a DLC means obviouslyYeah
Yeah it means you weren't good or relevant enough to make the cut for the actual game.  At least you'll be able to make the main roster in the game.  Or not if it's as realistic as they say it is.
@RealRyanWilson
Bruh, I got here two months ago.
Production team didn't have the time to do the proper work to get me with all it's fidelity in the game this close to Master Candidate period. You do know MoCap, Voice Overs, modernisation etc etc doesn't happen overnight right? What I'm trying to say is I don't mind not being in the Day One version of the game. 
#IKnowPoepleInTheBusiness
What are poeple? 

So salty you couldn't even spell right. 

@RealRyanWilson
Really? A spelling attack? 
Thank god you're not the best Voltage has to offer. 
#GitGud
#BeCreative
#AttackingSpellingIsAmateur
This coming from the actual amatuer lulz
@RealRyanWilson
I say Parakeet you say...
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 6:27 by Scott Oasis (Online)
Eclipse Diemos wrote:
@insanesavior

I was asked what it is that I have fed Apocalypse. Souls mostly...and happy meals when we were younger. We could have doctors smuggle them into the room.
@RealScottOasis
Of course Eclipse had a McDonalds hook up....
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 6:17 by DampshawIII (Online)
@DampshawIII

This hospital is disgusting and I still feel woozy from the Glass Gauntlet match but I am a soldier and I will have comments about my next opponent on Dynasty later tonight regardless. 3/3
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 6:16 by DampshawIII (Online)
@DampshawIII

If that were me, I would have already been out of the hospital by now, but Crichton is a feeble old git. Alas, he is still recuperating. 2/3
Post on Thu 28 Sep - 6:15 by DampshawIII (Online)
@DampshawIII

Normally I don't use this Twitter myself, but Crichton is still in the hospital suffering from injuries caused at House of Glass by Brayden Wolfe. 1/3

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 6 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: