EAW | Season 11
EAW is all around the best form of e-federation on the web. We have intricate stories/scripts, amazing graphics, talented writers and artists, a booming community, unrivaled productivity, a near decade of prestige and we've been a model of consistency with no signs of slowing down. This may be a big pond, but if you're consistent and active on the website you will find yourself greatly enjoying your time here. We have all different people from different backgrounds who interact daily, and while we may seem like a bustling big city, at the end of the day we're truly a community. Get assigned to one of the 3 brands today!

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ROAD TO REDEMPTION 11 HAS BEEN POSTED IN IT'S ENTIRETY HERE THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS YEAR'S RTR A SUCCESS ||| THE TENTH ANNUAL KING OF ELITE WILL TAKE PLACE LIVE ON THE DISCORD CHAT, SATURDAY JANUARY 6TH AND SUNDAY JANUARY 7TH, AT 7PM EST. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
Stark

坂崎ハルナ

Maddox Ayres

Carlos Rosso

Azumi Goto

Nobi

Stephanie Matsuda

DampshawIII

Finnegan Wakefield

Jamie O'Hara

Latest topics
» OFFICIAL EAW 'THE SHRINE' THREAD
by The Revenant Today at 4:13 pm

» The Compliment Game
by Azumi Goto Today at 3:36 pm

» EAW Goes Back To High School: The Story
by Maddox Ayres Today at 3:28 pm

» NEO Promoz
by Charlie Marr Today at 3:01 pm

» EAW Feed
by Daisy Thrash Today at 1:04 pm

» Resignation
by John Doe Today at 1:37 am

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Share | 

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Davidson
Showdown
Showdown

Hailing From : Sin City

PostEAW Feed

The EAW Feed will serve as our in character social media outlet. You can use it to hype up your matches, give support to other matches, tell us how you're training at the gym, or just anything your mind can come up with. Think of it as quick character development. These do not count as promos for your matches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Similar topics

-
» FS near-new Denzo 550cc side-feed injectors
» pike going off the feed as the weather gets too cold
» TW: (4) Brand New 450cc Deatschwerks Side Feed Injectors
» Farnborough Airshow live feed
» Atmospheric pressure & Pike
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

EAW Feed :: Comments

Re: EAW Feed
Post on October 29th 2017, 1:00 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
@BWANasir

A life may have been lost, but what we gained in return might be just as great. Although not great enough to fill in the holes in everyone's hearts...but there is something very valuable to be gained from what has taken place. May the memory and spirit of Brody Sparks and everything she as an elitist and a person stood for live on for all eternity.

-------

http://eawnetwork.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6223
Post on October 29th 2017, 12:55 pm by Lance Hart
@Rebecca Sawyer wrote:
@RebeccaSawyer: We lost a dear friend, but heaven gained an angel. Thank you for your kindness, passion, drive, and your determination to make this company (and the world) a better place. No matter where we go, we'll carry your light and spirit with us. Rest in peace, beautiful. #IgniteTheSpark
@LanceTheDestroyer
RT
Post on October 29th 2017, 12:10 pm by Rebecca Sawyer
@RebeccaSawyer: We lost a dear friend, but heaven gained an angel. Thank you for your kindness, passion, drive, and your determination to make this company (and the world) a better place. No matter where we go, we'll carry your light and spirit with us. Rest in peace, beautiful. #IgniteTheSpark
Post on October 29th 2017, 5:21 am by Jamie O'Hara
@SuperKingofMates

Like so many, paying tribute to the one and only, the absolute ledge, Brody Sparks. An incredible soul who will forever be missed but never forgotten. RTR will not be a night about titles, victory or defeat; a night to stand unified as a company, as a collective group of people who are only going to be brought closer by her passing, this tough time. Her presence will be felt in every match, every moment we create in that ring. It's her memory that this will all be about. It's hard to find the words to describe just how much you will be missed. A butterfly has always been a symbol for me during these tough times; one of bones felt appropriate.

You were a constant spark, the brightest spark there was and one that will never die.

#TheSparkNeverDies #ValeBrodySparks

Post on October 29th 2017, 5:17 am by Ryan Wilson
@RealRyanWilson
In an homage to Brody, my suit's colors will be based on hers at Frontline. 
As a Cosplayer, this is the least I can do to pay my respects to The Spark. 
She left us much too soon. #ThankYouBrody
Post on October 29th 2017, 3:05 am by Moongoose McQueen
@LiveWire

A little boy from Hong Kong asked me to post this pic on the feed. #LookingGood #ThankYouBrody #IgniteTheSpark #RTR
Post on October 28th 2017, 11:51 pm by Keelan Cetinich (Online)

@KeelanCetinichEAW
Had this made in honour of one of my closest friends, and a family member for this entire federation, who sadly passed away the other day. Brody Sparks, I will miss you dearly. #IgniteTheSpark

Last edited by Keelan Cetinich on October 29th 2017, 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on October 28th 2017, 11:28 pm by kennydrake
@kenny_drake

God Bless You, Brody. God Bless You, Mavis.

#BrodyBrodyBrodyFuckinSparks
Post on October 28th 2017, 11:28 pm by Aria Jaxon
@The Revenant wrote:
@TheReaper

@AriaSlays

I flew out to Empire's HQ to help out with preparations for Sunday, got to meet 'The Queen' herself. #IgniteTheSpark.
@AriaSlays: Today was the kinda distraction that a lot of us needed. Helping get everything ready for tomorrow felt good. Meeting one of your faves from NEO doesn't hurt either.
Post on October 28th 2017, 10:59 pm by Keelan Cetinich (Online)
@Jacob Senn wrote:
To honor the queen that was taken in the best moments of her life, my attire for Road to Redemption will be only described in an echoed word from her... iconic.

RTR Attire:

@KeelanCetinichEAW
RT.
Post on October 28th 2017, 10:56 pm by The Revenant (Online)
@TheReaper

@AriaSlays

I flew out to Empire's HQ to help out with preparations for Sunday, got to meet 'The Queen' herself. #IgniteTheSpark.
Post on October 28th 2017, 10:28 pm by Azumi Goto (Online)
@TheAceOfEmpire

The World is a cruel place sometimes, taking those that are close to us. We lost someone that was close to many people in EAW. She was a stablemate, a best friend, a rival, and much more. Continue to fly higher, Brody. 

You were someone that I aspired to surpass. And now it seems that won't be happen. A spark such as yours is untouchable and will live on even though you are no longer with us.

#BrodyIsEAW
Post on October 28th 2017, 10:19 pm by Lars Grier (Online)
@EVOLUTION

This is what feels right. This is what I need to do to grief, to make sure you live on within us forever.

Tribute to one of the greatest human beings to have ever lived.

#ThankYouBrody #RTRAttire

Post on October 28th 2017, 10:05 pm by April Song
@KillerBeeSong 

Being a USAFA alumna, have plenty of blue on hand. Therefore, for the remainder of 2017, I will be wearing this attire for every appearance I make for EAW.

Brody, you taught me what being a true professional was about in the ring, and out of it you were a joy to be around. I only regret that our paths won't cross again until I see you once more on the other side. Somewhere, out in that wild blue yonder called the sky, I know that you are looking down at us, proud at how even the most petty squabbles have been set aside, the most bitter rivalries have come to a standstill, and everyone unites behind the idea to keep the spark you left on this earth burning brightly until the end of time itself. You are no longer with us, but you are far from forgotten, friend. Whatever I feel, You feel. Whatever you touch, I touch. However high I soar, no matter where I go, a part of you will always be with me. I refuse to say goodbye, only see you later. Save a drink for me on the other side.... #BrodyStrong #Salute
Post on October 28th 2017, 9:53 pm by April Song
@Revy wrote:
@RevItUp

Blue isn't my color, but for her, anything. Thank you Brody, and Rest In Peace. Thanks for the gear, boss. I'll wear it with pride. #TarahNovaIsn'tThatBad #BringingUsTogether #IgniteTheSpark #RTR
@KillerBeeSong

It looks just fine. #IgniteTheSpark #RTR
Post on October 28th 2017, 9:38 pm by Revy
@RevItUp

Blue isn't my color, but for her, anything. Thank you Brody, and Rest In Peace. Thanks for the gear, boss. I'll wear it with pride. #TarahNovaIsn'tThatBad #BringingUsTogether #IgniteTheSpark #RTR
Post on October 28th 2017, 9:30 pm by Aria Jaxon
@Finnegan Wakefield wrote:

@FinneganWakefield
RTR Attire. In memory of someone taken from us far too soon.
@AriaSlays: #RT.
Post on October 28th 2017, 9:15 pm by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)

@FinneganWakefield
RTR Attire. In memory of someone taken from us far too soon.
Post on October 28th 2017, 9:05 pm by Jon McAdams
@SovereignMcAdams

We were strangers, but for a short time, we were siblings... please join me and...

Post on October 28th 2017, 8:50 pm by TLA
@Jacob Senn wrote:
To honor the queen that was taken in the best moments of her life, my attire for Road to Redemption will be only described in an echoed word from her... iconic.

RTR Attire:

@PostingPanther
RT
Post on October 28th 2017, 8:16 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
@ConsuelaRoseAva

Just seeing the love for Brody makes my heart sing. Loving, supporting and united is what she would want all of us to be. Rest in peace, my beautiful foe, and friend. Heaven just became a little more iconic. 
Post on October 28th 2017, 8:10 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
@Jacob Senn wrote:

RTR Attire:

@CameronEllaAva
#RT.
Post on October 28th 2017, 8:02 pm by Nastradamus (Online)
@Jacob Senn wrote:

RTR Attire:

@BWANasir
RT
Post on October 28th 2017, 7:59 pm by Aria Jaxon
@Jacob Senn wrote:

RTR Attire:

@AriaSlays: #RT.
Post on October 28th 2017, 7:57 pm by Finnegan Wakefield (Online)
@Jacob Senn wrote:

RTR Attire:

RT
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Feed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAW | Season 11 :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Promoz! :: EAW Feed-
Jump to: