Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

The Compliment Game - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 1:49 pm

You can woogie, boogie, give me a noogie, hawk a loogie, moogie and poogie, and ya I know those last two aren't words. But it ain't gonna make a lick of difference.

The greatest line to ever be said in a promo.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 2:07 pm

A sweetheart, commentator extraordinaire, and easily one of my closest friends here. It was fun to watch your ascension to New Breed Champion, but watching you actually reign has been cooler. What's even better to think about is the fact that it's only the beginning. There's so much more that you can do after this reign is over. In the meantime, keep carrying the flag for your division. I don't think there's anyone better suited for the job.
Back to top Go down
Cage.
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Cage.

Hailing From : Edmonton, Alberta Canada.

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 2:20 pm

You are the Face of EAW, everytime i come to the chat I want to interact with you because you are awesome. You've had an amazing title reign and you've broke barriers and I could see you going into the Hall real soon but don't get complacent cause there's a lot of things left you could do. MY daughter Aria you make me so proud
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 2:22 pm

You've had an amazing comeback so far. I've constantly predicted you to go over anyone as I feel you are going to have one more huge reign as a World Champ.
Back to top Go down
Stephanie Matsuda
Empire
Empire
Stephanie Matsuda

Hailing From : BK

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 4:31 pm

You put on an amazing performance this week. You showed that you can bump heads with some of toughest in the Empire locker room. Just continue to work at it and develop your craft.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 3rd 2018, 10:39 pm

You being amazing at everything and i just realized you only have hold the belt once despite your loyalty in this place. I already told you about what I think about you handling the show and you quickly grab my heart because you able to manage this outlandish obscure char of mine that the other bookers are unable to do it. Empire is in really good hands now and I mean REALLY in good hands

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Tarah Nova
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Tarah Nova

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 5:22 am

Just like Azumi, I have grown to find myself being very proud of the way you have been handling your character as of late. You have taken so much bullshit from many but still found the will power to stay and I respect you for that. I'm also glad we bury the hatchet in a way and started to get along. Much love, Runa, and continue to prove people wrong. 
Back to top Go down
Ahren Fournier
Dynasty
Dynasty
Ahren Fournier

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 4th 2018, 11:09 pm

Great GFX work. Good stuff with the Iconic Cup poster
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 3:14 am

I can honestly understand why a lot of people are a fan of yours. Your character work is amazing and I see reaching your peak as world champ soon
Back to top Go down
Wild Boys

Wild Boys

Hailing From : Weebland, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 3:07 pm

I can't wait to write those new moves of yours into a match.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 4:45 pm

Having a young bucks is oddly satisfying. Once you have more time to focus on this team I kinda wanna see a HBG/Cam vs Wild Boys match.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 4:48 pm

Your reign was amazing and i think you should hold your head in pride for what you had done as Champion. The New Breed Title is usually the start of a great career in EAW, and now it wouldn't be surprised if you moved up the card towards the World Title now that you're done with the NB Title.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 5:51 pm

You did great in Iconic Cup actually. All the hard work and loyalty Will be paid off (H).
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:22 pm

Hard worker.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:30 pm

God.
Back to top Go down
The Revenant

The Revenant

Hailing From : Chicago, Illinois

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:47 pm

Cunt

MostAmazingNewBreedBoyEver
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

Hailing From : Melbourne, Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 9:58 pm

Chill dude. Good attitude to EAW and good influence on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 5th 2018, 10:29 pm

Your world title reign was amazing, constantly busting your ass to keep your run as Voltage's top guy. OoC you're chill dude and really great personality in chat
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 2:39 am

Awesome person all round. A great promoer and your attitude towards this place is awesome to see.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 2:44 am

You had a great reign and like I said before thanks for always pushing me to my best efforts.  Also a cool dude on chat are interactions are always funny.
Back to top Go down
Megan Raine
Empire
Empire
Megan Raine

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 2:56 am

Said it before but I'll say it again - you absolutely deserve to be the World Champ right now. Very talented promoer, real funny dude and a great bloke all round.
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 4:29 am

THOT!

Absolute leading ledge in EAW. Fantastic personality, fuckin grand to get loose in the chat and throw some slang around. Top promoer with a massive future ahead.
Back to top Go down
Nasir Escobar
Dynasty
Dynasty
Nasir Escobar

Hailing From : Brick City BITCH~!
Status : If you don’t like your destiny, don’t accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be~!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 4:42 am

A one of a kind performer and individual in every sense of the word as far as efeds is concerned. Everyone fully knows and understands just how fantastic you are at literally every aspect of what we do. The man behind the posters and championships however, is a top notch guy, although a bit blunt at times, it is fully necessary to be. Always had loads of respect for ya Jamie, what you did will be a tough, almost impossible act for us champs to follow.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 5:09 am

What I said about you has been proven clearly. Even though you seem unfavourable. Everyone in this place are happy to see you get the well deserved victory. Congrats, fam! I can't wait to see how you carry the world title on your waist. I'm so interested in it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Voltage
Jamie O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 EmptyMarch 6th 2018, 6:14 am

Usually name changes and general overhauls don't do that well, but I feel you've nailed the Zakkii change. It's simpler but rolls off the tongue. I feel the change helped you refresh yourself in your promos; they've been excellent since and only getting better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next