Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

The Compliment Game - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
The Compliment Game - Page 28 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Hailing From : Orlando, Florida
Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

The Compliment Game - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 1:54 pm

At first I really felt there wasn't much difference between Finn and Sydney but I guess over the last few weeks, you've molded her into her own personality. I could definitely see Sydney be something like the Gargano-style of babyface that EAW doesn't have.
Back to top Go down
Rhyse

Rhyse

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 4:53 pm

Getting to face a friend is always exciting, so seeing that you and Haruna are up against each other this week, I have no doubts that you'll both bring your best heading into Empire. Hopefully this isn't the last time we see this match go down. As a singles competitor, you've done great being able to stand your ground, and honestly, you've evolved Azumi into something special. Hopefully we cross paths sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Bhris Elite
Voltage
Voltage
Bhris Elite

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 5:52 pm

One of the coolest people on chat and a great character on the promo page. People will call you what they want but their a bunch of bozos anyway also a top 1 gfxer
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

Status : If you fall, be able to stand up on your own. And if you can do that, you're Unbreakable!

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 5:55 pm

You've show some amazing growth from where you were around this time last year and you're inching closer and closer towards a major title run.
Back to top Go down
Empress Madison
Empire
Empire
Empress Madison

Hailing From : New York

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 7th 2018, 11:41 pm

You are my GOAT sister and I hope u become champion this year
Back to top Go down
Lioncross
Showdown
Showdown
Lioncross

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 8th 2018, 12:35 am

You are better than what you give yourself credit for at times. No bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 8th 2018, 6:05 am

Stuffed Crust was really a fun angle and I'm glad that I got an opportunity to work with you and Candle. I always like it when non-active E-Feders still coming to check the forum like you and Showster. Hopefully PB joins the band :/
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 8th 2018, 6:29 am

NOBI!!! You have no idea how much I loved seeing your rise from humble beginnings on Voltage with an Eli Drake PB to now. Each time you enter a big match, you always seem to up your game even more than before and hopefully, you do once again. 

This is your year in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Shaker Jones
Voltage
Voltage
Shaker Jones

Hailing From : Canada

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 15th 2018, 5:11 am

I hope you become champion.
Back to top Go down
April Song
Empire
Empire
April Song

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 15th 2018, 8:07 am

I'm very interested in the new direction you've taken the Shaker character. I think you can become a midcard title contender if you keep things up.
Back to top Go down
Finnegan Wakefield
Voltage
Voltage
Finnegan Wakefield

Hailing From : Great Britain (actually Australia)

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 15th 2018, 9:00 am

April Song in the Crowes Nest is a very interesting development. Looking forward to how things play out for a heel April.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 15th 2018, 12:47 pm

both of your characters are fantastic and you've done well to make them both feel different.
Back to top Go down
Sydney St. Clair

Sydney St. Clair

Hailing From : Ashford in Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 12:34 pm

You have always been a pleasant person to talk to, if you needed/wanted something from me, always approached me politely. More often than not it is flattering to be asked for my input or assistance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Marx
Showdown
Showdown
Ryan Marx

Hailing From : London, England

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 1:02 pm

I feel like you've finally struck gold with Sydney and found something that's working out. The style your promos have developed into, with the description and also the character's voices coming through, is interesting to read. Sydney may be a side character for you but you're turning her into something interesting, which is good to see.
Back to top Go down
showster26
Dynasty
Dynasty
showster26

Hailing From : The Great State Of California

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 4:45 pm

Simply put you are a monster on the Promo boards.  I said it best when I compared you to Drago
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 6:34 pm

Even though you're not an active roster member, it's awesome to see you still posting on the forum time to time.
Back to top Go down
Aria Jaxon
Empire
Empire
Aria Jaxon

Hailing From : Sparks City, California.
Status : Wanna seize the throne, but what would you do with all that control?

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 6:54 pm

You keep at it no matter how many times you stumble and fall and that's something worth admiring. In terms of how dedicated you are to improving and upping your game, there's not many that can compete with you here. I really think this is the year you'll hit paydirt after all your dedication.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Senn
Dynasty
Dynasty
Jacob Senn

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 7:01 pm

Not only are you one of the top notch promoers and one of the most vital people on the Empire roster, not only are you what is most likely the top face of the entire roster, but you're a phenomenal person that has been a pleasure to know on this site! I hope that your success continues and this reign has been everything that you hoped it would be! You're an awesome and tremendous person and I can't wait to see what happens in the future for Aria Jaxon!
Back to top Go down
Nobi
Showdown
Showdown
Nobi

Hailing From : Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 7:54 pm

I think I only worked with you once during Showdown vs Dynasty 2 years ago. I know how dedicated you are and I hope I can work with you in future. An underrated promoer as well if I may add (H).
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 8:02 pm

@Senn Probably one of the best show writers that EAW has, you truly make Dynasty worth watching each and every week and as a promo writer, your character has really evolved into something great. You truly are deserving of all your accomplishments and even more.

@Nobi You're probably the heart and soul of Showdown, you've grown into an amazing promoer and I think this is only the beginning, I see more then just NE Title reign in your future.
Back to top Go down
『zakkii』
Empire
Empire
『zakkii』

Hailing From : WKWKWK Land

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 21st 2018, 8:39 pm

I can consider myself lucky to have you here, especially since you are the closest friends that I have in this forum. You have the same interest with mine so every topic we always talk, at least we know about it and talk a lot. I am really glad to be your friend and so am I so grateful that you are my friend. We have a long way to go in this efedding career. Let's just walk together until both of us reaching the top!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2018, 1:14 am

In such a short time of over a year, you've become an important person for me. It's amazing to see your comeback to form over the last month or so. I really want to see you win and get that one reign you've worked hard for.
Back to top Go down
Lars Grier
Voltage
Voltage
Lars Grier

Hailing From : Places

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2018, 1:16 am

Somebody who has not remained consistent, but not in a bad way - more of the improving slowly but surely kind of way. I'm always intrigued reading your promos and I know that one day will come where you will finally get your due. You've worked hard and that is always a good sign. Good things come to those who wait, that's the way it always has been, and I really do hope for you to stick around long enough to see the fruits of your efforts be reaped.
Back to top Go down
Devan Dubian
EAW Hall of Famer
EAW Hall of Famer
Devan Dubian

Hailing From : Amazing Town

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2018, 1:52 am

It is amazing to me every time your age is brought up because it is absolutely marvelous how endowed you are for your age. Whereas many people usually mirror experience into building amazing promos, I am surprised how good your promos come out. You are also a hard worker and extremely consistent so I want to see you keep driving it to the very end for a big one.
Back to top Go down
Azumi Goto
Empire
Empire
Azumi Goto

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2018, 1:55 am

Honestly Dub, you're someone I love talking about Anime with and it sucks that we haven't gotten the chance recently, regardless of that your accomplishments truly show how much you have put work into your time in EAW. I hope to see one more world title reign from you tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Compliment Game   The Compliment Game - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Compliment Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next